over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BPC 157 and TB500 for injuries/joints

I knew this would happen eventually, I accidentally hit a vein injecting BPC-157 in the back of my shoulder. pulled the needle out and blood followed. The injection site burned for about 10 minutes. hopefully this isn't too bad. Any thoughts?

I knew this would happen eventually, I accidentally hit a vein injecting BPC-157 in the back of my shoulder. pulled the needle out and blood followed. The injection site burned for about 10 minutes. hopefully this isn't too bad. Any thoughts?

It won't hurt you.

I asked RussianStar, this is what he said-
"Bpc is better at stimulating tendon and cartilage healing, tb for wounds and bones..

I like the smaller frequent dosing patterns myself, 100-200mcg 4 to 6 times ed near the injured area"

I disagree that TB500 is just for wounds and bones. I had a shoulder injury that wouldn't heal either a tendon or ligament. After 3 weeks on 5mg a week I began training delts and chest again (missed 10 weeks of training). Last chest workout was great and practically no pain. This stuff works.

progress report

after 4 weeks on
TB-500 2mg EOD,
BPC-157 (300 mcg front and 300 mcg back of shoulder) 2xED
HGH 1.5 IU 2xED

shoulder that would not heal for 4 month prior is about 85%
girlfriend asked if I died my hair because it looks less grey.
able to increase MMA training to 90%.

shoulder MRI showed:
-torn subscapularis
-bad tendonites around a minor slap tear
-arthritis

I can do normal day to day stuff without noticing it at all now.

after 4 weeks on
TB-500 2mg EOD,
BPC-157 (300 mcg front and 300 mcg back of shoulder) 2xED
HGH 1.5 IU 2xED

shoulder that would not heal for 4 month prior is about 85%
girlfriend asked if I died my hair because it looks less grey.
able to increase MMA training to 90%.

shoulder MRI showed:
-torn subscapularis
-bad tendonites around a minor slap tear
-arthritis

I can do normal day to day stuff without noticing it at all now.
That is amazing! It's sad that doctors don't even know about these peptides.
I notice with the GH peptides and healing peptides what you found with grey hair. I'm 46 and have no grey hair.

I have been running 30-40 vials of 5mg TB500, and 25-30 vials of BPC.
I cant say theres much improvement. And I buy from the highest rated
peptide shops in the states...

But im glad for you guys that get results !
just a bummer that nothing will work for me..

(ran 10mg tb500 a week for a 3 moths +. And 500-800mcg BPC ED)

Are you doing rehab and avoiding exercises/movement that caused your injury?

A lot of shoulder injuries wont improve until you correct a muscle imbalance.
For now I focus on light weight high rep, back delt exercises and rotator cuff internal and external rotation exercises. Avoiding chest and front delt exercises for now. Thats all based on my injury and muscle imbalance.

Are you doing rehab and avoiding exercises/movement that caused your injury?

A lot of shoulder injuries wont improve until you correct a muscle imbalance.
For now I focus on light weight high rep, back delt exercises and rotator cuff internal and external rotation exercises. Avoiding chest and front delt exercises for now. Thats all based on my injury and muscle imbalance.

Well... I stopped training chest, the last year I train chest e3d week.
The same with shoulders. Its a good thing that I got genetics for broud shoulders or I would be devastated...my shoulders still got mass to take from.

I train them like 10-20% of what I use to. Now when I "train" shoulders i just do light weight side laterals and 1 machine exercise for back delts.

Now it come to a point where i cant stand to se my shoulders shrink, im off right now to so that don't help.

I got a few vials left, i was going to shoot 10mg i my delt tonight. But i do it another day. Been on TB500 for so long that i barley feel tempted to inject.
Feels like it wont do shit anyway.

Just got a hold of pharma GH, so every shot im taking is going in the shoulder.
Interesting to see if it will get better.

Have anyone here problem with joints that crack really loud?
Did you think tb/bpc helped?

So I ran TB 500 and BPC-157 for 4 weeks.

TB 500 2MG E3D
BPC 157 250mg/day in both my bad shoulder and bad elbow (chronic tendonitis)

Results - Shoulder is about 50% improved, which to me is a miracle considering NOTHING else was even touching it and the pain was getting so bad that my bench has dropped about 100#'s over the past year. I can still feel it, but I did heavy chest and shoulders the other day and had little to no discomfort the next couple days afterwards.

Elbow - 85% better, and this tendonitis has been there for the past 10 years!! I have very little pain doing triceps right now and this is the best my elbow has been since I stopped doing triceps altogether and did PT for 2 months about 8-9 years ago.

Am I 100%? Hell no, and didn't expect to be, but something occurred with these as I added nothing else to my regiment over that month.

TB 500 2MG E3D

Results - Shoulder is about 50% improved, which to me is a miracle considering NOTHING else was even touching it and the pain was getting so bad that my bench has dropped about 100#'s over the past year. I can still feel it, but I did heavy chest and shoulders the other day and had little to no discomfort the next couple days afterwards.

Elbow - 85% better, and this tendonitis has been there for the past 10 years!! I have very little pain doing triceps right now and this is the best my elbow has been since I stopped doing triceps altogether and did PT for 2 months about 8-9 years ago.

Am I 100%? Hell no, and didn't expect to be, but something occurred with these as I added nothing else to my regiment over that month.
I hear ya on the elbows. Mine weren't improving at all until I started administering BPC-157 daily.

I hear ya on the elbows. Mine weren't improving at all until I started administering BPC-157 daily.

My elbows feel great right now. Been almost a month since I was able to put any real weight on a preacher curl. BPC worked great as usual. I just have a hard time pinning my elbows. I alternated between where you said and also the upper forearm muscle just to the side.

Hey guys...the BPC has worked wonders on my elbow, but I'd like to try it on my shoulder.

My question is about injection location. I've done two shots, and tried to get the pin as deep as I can into the anterior area at the end of the clavicle.

Am I over-thinking it? I'm just trying to get it as close to the pain as possible. It's obviously too deep to get to it, so I'm unsure of just how close I need to be and if I inadvertently go into muscle, will it prevent uptake in the joint area?

@Aikman56

@Aikman56

I recently started injecting BPC 157 into my shoulder at 200mcg ed. I did some research into where they inject cortisone shots for rotator cuff injuries and there are a lot of pics showing the posterior injection method to get inside the joint with a 1 1/2 inch needle. I am only 4 days in so I will have to wait and see. I am pretty sure my rotator cuff has a slight tear somewhere. I plan to get an MRI in a month or so hoping it will be negative because of the BPC.

BPC-157 and TB-500 both are systemic peptides but I can't verify what dose is needed for effective systemic healing from BPC-157. This is why I chose to research BPC-157 locally at low daily doses, which turned out to be very effective. I have given the same protocol to dozens of guys and all have encountered rapid healing of injuries including: rotator cuff, pec strain, IT BAND strain, elbow tendonitis, meniscus damage to some extent(tough area to heal), inner bicep/forearm strains.
I have injected BPC-157 directly into the tendon that runs a couple inches above my elbow on my tricep with great results. It's an odd feeling injecting into the tendon. It makes a crunching sound. If the area of pain is too sketchy for you to inject directly into, pull the skin outward and inject subcutaneously above the injury. I have found 250mcg everyday as close to the injury as possible is a solid protocol.
With TB-500 I found subcutaneous injections of 2mg e3d's to work well. Literature shows that TB-500 is capable of traveling long distances from the injection site to heal injuries. With BPC-157 I couldn't find info on travel distance so I just inject as close to the injury as possible.
Elbows take approximately one month to fully heal. Muscle stains heal in as fast as ten days. Rotator cuff takes months to fully heal but improves almost immediately after the first few shots.

JJ, I know I'm digging up an old post here, but do you think you could snap a picture so I can see exactly where you would put the BPC157 in your tendon? I've been using this stuff for about a week. I've been using a clothespin to pinch the skin of my elbow and I put it in there subq, but that can't possibly be the most efficient way.

Much appreciated if you could.

JJ, I know I'm digging up an old post here, but do you think you could snap a picture so I can see exactly where you would put the BPC157 in your tendon? I've been using this stuff for about a week. I've been using a clothespin to pinch the skin of my elbow and I put it in there subq, but that can't possibly be the most efficient way.

I used a clothes pin too!! Hilarious.

they say that it can be used near injury subq, I am going to do the same thing with clothespin, why would that not be efficient?

they say that it can be used near injury subq, I am going to do the same thing with clothespin, why would that not be efficient?
I can't say that with confidence. I'll probably keep trying it that way unless I hear otherwise.

I disagree that TB500 is just for wounds and bones. I had a shoulder injury that wouldn't heal either a tendon or ligament. After 3 weeks on 5mg a week I began training delts and chest again (missed 10 weeks of training). Last chest workout was great and practically no pain. This stuff works.

i would disagree as well... thats just what RS had said... in my personal experience, TB500 helped MASSIVELY when combined with curcumin in helping with some severe tendonitis... i tried BPC a few times from 2 or 3 companies and it never did shit to be honest... if i ever have injuries i would get tb500 personally over bpc every time.... just basing obv off personal exp, as i know others have had success w the bpc

TB 500 2MG E3D

My first ever post. I joined because I have been experiencing tendinitis in my forearm for months. Where is the the best place to buy tb-500 and bpc-157? Any help is much appreciated .

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear