over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BPC 157 Dislocated Shoulder Log

smellyfeet

Newbies
Looking to heal a frequently dislocated shoulder. May have rotator cuff tear, no MRIs done.

Background: Dislocated shoulder 2 years ago by an accidental fall. Went to ER, did not get shoulder placed back into socket until 3 hours later (hospital system)… Wore sling for a few weeks until I was able to move the shoulder again. Had no sensation in deltoids for few months. Never went to physical therapy. Began small workouts to rehabilitate shoulder after regaining sensation and diminishment of pain. Shoulder was fine for about 1.5 years with decently heavy workouts. Shoulder redislocated after playing volleyball in an overhead spike. Felt sharp pain. Relocated my arm by myself via rotation of arm and stretching and sharp pain was immediately gone, but slight discomfort over a period of days. Rested a few weeks and played volleyball again. Dislocated arm 5 more times over a period of 4 months through different sports. Last dislocation was a week ago; worst since first. Side arm hit with a tennis racquet (unusual because usual dislocation was a result of overhead movements) and pain was different and was more painful than usual. Have two BPC 157 vials on hand and plan on running one vial first and seeing how it goes. Hopefully this pain will disappear and shoulder will heal.

Protocol: Reconstituted 5mg (5000mcg) in 25 mL bacteriostatic water = 25 doses. 1mL at 200mcg/mL ED for 25 days.

Day 1 Aug 11 2014 8:40PM
Pinned in deltoid IM as close to the injury site as possible. No results yet. Will see in the coming days.
UPDATE: Not sure if placebo effect but pain that was present in the past few days significantly subsided overnight. Hypothesize that it’s a result of the peptide’s anti-inflammatory properties.

Will update every few days.

Last edited:
Why would you reconstitute it in 25ml bac water when you could use 1ml and take 4units per day?

The syringe I had laying around were too large to effectively measure by units; didn't want to spend the extra few bucks and wait the shipping time.

Plus, 25mL was the most first and most obvious amount that came to mind since I needed 25 doses.

Definitely keep us updated as long ad you are on it and hopefully even after you are done with the 5mg to see if any improvements stay.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Just started myself. Honestly I'm pretty sure I pinned subQ even though I meant to go IM because fuckin slin pins just aint long enough, lol.

For reconstituting, I meant to NOT drop the bac water directly on the peptide but as soon as I stuck the pin into the vial it just started dropping water in there on its own without me even pushing the plunger. Was wondering if any of you guys know....is that BAD? I know people usually say put it down the side of the vial etc etc etc

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear