over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BPC-157 enhances the HGH Receptor

johnjuanb1

Featured Member / Sponsor Rep
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors
Pentadecapeptide BPC 157 Enhances the Growth Hormone Receptor Expression in Tendon Fibroblasts

Abstract:

BPC 157, a pentadecapeptide derived from human gastric juice, has been demonstrated to promote the healing of different tissues, including skin, muscle, bone, ligament and tendon in many animal studies.
However, the underlying mechanism has not been fully clarified. The present study aimed to explore the effect of BPC 157 on tendon fibroblasts isolated from Achilles tendon of male Sprague-Dawley rat. From the result of cDNA microarray analysis, growth hormone receptor was revealed as one of the most abundantly up-regulated genes in tendon fibroblasts by BPC 157. BPC 157 dose- and time-dependently increased the expression of growth hormone receptor in tendon fibroblasts at both the mRNA and protein levels as measured by RT/real-time PCR and Western blot, respectively. The addition of growth hormone to BPC 157-treated tendon fibroblasts dose- and time-dependently increased the cell proliferation as determined by MTT assay and PCNA expression by RT/real-time PCR. Janus kinase 2, the downstream signal pathway of growth hormone receptor, was activated time-dependently by stimulating the BPC 157-treated tendon fibroblasts with growth hormone. In conclusion, the BPC 157-induced increase of growth hormone receptor in tendon fibroblasts may potentiate the proliferation-promoting effect of growth hormone and contribute to the healing of tendon.

What this means to bodybuilders is that BPC-157 potentiates HGH, so taking BPC-157 prior to HGH will make it more effective by enhancing the HGH receptors.

This is very exciting!
I would run a protocol like this 3 times a day for maximum results:

250-500mcg BPC-157
(Wait 10 minutes...just a guess)
100mcg GHRP2 with 100mcg cjc no DAC
(wait 10-20 minutes)
1-4ius HGH
(Wait 20 minutes)
10-20mcg Igf1-Lr3
(Wait 10 minutes)
5-10 units slin

What this means to bodybuilders is that BPC-157 potentiates HGH, so taking BPC-157 prior to HGH will make it more effective by enhancing the HGH receptors.

I read this a while ago, ive been using 40-50mg of BPC, I hope that will help my GH cycle, ha ha..

Do you think timing is as important as the timing of slin and gh for growth?
By that I mean, VERY important.

If that's the case, bpc before or after gh shot and how long?

No one will know this so every post here will be guessing..but that's ok.

Great news. Well not great news as if you are using BPC you are likely injured. But it's good to know it can have this effect on gh.

I read this a while ago, ive been using 40-50mg of BPC, I hope that will help my GH cycle, ha ha..

Do you think timing is as important as the timing of slin and gh for growth?
By that I mean, VERY important.

If that's the case, bpc before or after gh shot and how long?

No one will know this so every post here will be guessing..but that's ok.

You will want the BPC-157 in your system before taking the HGH in order for the HGH receptors to be more attentive to it. As far as time I would be guessing. I would imagine when BPC-157 is peaking in the body. We need to find the half life of BPC-157 and estimate when it peaks.

You will want the BPC-157 in your system before taking the HGH in order for the HGH receptors to be more attentive to it. As far as time I would be guessing. I would imagine when BPC-157 is peaking in the body. We need to find the half life of BPC-157 and estimate when it peaks.

Do you think that my big use with BPC will give me a better benefit now when im using HGH ?

Im shooting it post wo, I don't know how long BCP last but what do you think about the timing with BPC pwo - HGH post (1.5-2 hours between).

Hey JJ and El, so in theory, would bpc enhance the fat loss and connective tissue healing properties of hgh?

Do you think that my big use with BPC will give me a better benefit now when im using HGH ?

Im shooting it post wo, I don't know how long BCP last but what do you think about the timing with BPC pwo - HGH post (1.5-2 hours between).

I would take the BPC-157 first, and then take HGH. It will make HGH work better.

Am I missing something? This abstract is only talking about it in relation to tendon fibroblasts in one rat tendon. It says nothing relating to anything other than a rat's achilles tendon fibroblast nor does it mention fat loss or anything relating to other tissues or cells. Not to mention that there's no way to know if this will happen in humans.

Am I missing something? This abstract is only talking about it in relation to tendon fibroblasts in one rat tendon. It says nothing relating to anything other than a rat's achilles tendon fibroblast nor does it mention fat loss or anything relating to other tissues or cells. Not to mention that there's no way to know if this will happen in humans.

Somebody from Dat's forum mentioned the new thing is to add BPC-157 prior to HGH. If HGH receptors become more receptive/better able to use the HGH then logic dictates the benefits accrued from HGH will increase as if one was taking a higher dose of HGH.

Somebody from Dat's forum mentioned the new thing is to add BPC-157 prior to HGH. If HGH receptors become more receptive/better able to use the HGH then logic dictates the benefits accrued from HGH will increase as if one was taking a higher dose of HGH.

That may be well and true but I'm talking about what's being said in this thread. Conclusions are being jumped to and dots are being connected that have nothing to do with the study that was posted.

I don't think it's fair to say that it's logical to believe that because this happened in a rat's connective tissue that it's going to make HGH more effective for a bodybuilder or that "the benefits accrued from HGH will increase as if one was taking a higher dose of HGH." It might but this study doesn't say or allude to anything about that. But I get it. Those peps aren't going to sell themselves.

Last edited:
That may be well and true but I'm talking about what's being said in this thread. Conclusions are being jumped to and dots are being connected that have nothing to do with the study that was posted.

I don't think it's fair to say that it's logical to believe that because this happened in a rat's connective tissue that it's going to make HGH more effective for a bodybuilder or that "the benefits accrued from HGH will increase as if one was taking a higher dose of HGH." It might but this study doesn't say or allude to anything about that. But I get it. Those peps aren't going to sell themselves.

You are spot on. I scanned over the study and just took JJ's post as the truth. I have also read similar stuff in the past. But as you say reading that one study you can't form the conclusion that has been made in this thread. I will have to research into the subject more as I have read similar things before so this train of though is obviously coming from somewhere and not just that one study (well hopefully it's not).

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131