over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BPC 157 for complete RC tear...

dapit26

Registered
Just purchased BPC and administered first inject last night. Y have a complete rotator cuff tear. during 495 bench, on way to rack the bar, left side hit the bottom of the rack and lost momentum, came down full force and blew my shoulder out...MRI showed complete tear, rupture of the subclavicle ligament, dislocated AC joint and torn supraspinatus. Pretty much surgery is useless due to the ligament rupture, so my last ditch effort is the BPC and praying that it at least can speed up the healing process. I injected 1000 mcg with a 5/7" 29 g slin as close as i could to the AC joint (as i'm not sure if that's a better route to go or possibly anterior delt to get it closer to the subclav rupture???) That's my goal is to get to subclav. I've been reading that 500mcgs is standard...This is my first run at it. Not sure if increasing the dose to 1000 mcgs would be beneficial at all or just stay with a 500mcg ed dose. And if I should rotate injects to different areas of the shoulder to try and get the most benefits

Just purchased BPC and administered first inject last night. Y have a complete rotator cuff tear. during 495 bench, on way to rack the bar, left side hit the bottom of the rack and lost momentum, came down full force and blew my shoulder out...MRI showed complete tear, rupture of the subclavicle ligament, dislocated AC joint and torn supraspinatus. Pretty much surgery is useless due to the ligament rupture, so my last ditch effort is the BPC and praying that it at least can speed up the healing process. I injected 1000 mcg with a 5/7" 29 g slin as close as i could to the AC joint (as i'm not sure if that's a better route to go or possibly anterior delt to get it closer to the subclav rupture???) That's my goal is to get to subclav. I've been reading that 500mcgs is standard...This is my first run at it. Not sure if increasing the dose to 1000 mcgs would be beneficial at all or just stay with a 500mcg ed dose. And if I should rotate injects to different areas of the shoulder to try and get the most benefits
I'm dealing with a recent rotator cuff tear. The points of injury are in the front and rear delt. I put 500mcg in both sites daily. It's helps for sure. I also am using injectable pentosan polysulphate at 100mg per day injected in both sites of pain, also with a slin pin at 1/2" depth. I'm ordering TB-500 and will do 5mg once a week subcutaneously for systemic healing. I also take 100mcg GHRP2 with 100mcg CJC-1295 WITHOUT DAC 3-4 times a day to elevate my hgh and igf1 levels to speed up healing. Plus, I take 5 grams of MSM powder 3-4 times a day orally, and glucosamine/chondroitin daily.

I'm dealing with a recent rotator cuff tear. The points of injury are in the front and rear delt. I put 500mcg in both sites daily. It's helps for sure. I also am using injectable pentosan polysulphate at 100mg per day injected in both sites of pain, also with a slin pin at 1/2" depth. I'm ordering TB-500 and will do 5mg once a week subcutaneously for systemic healing. I also take 100mcg GHRP2 with 100mcg CJC-1295 WITHOUT DAC 3-4 times a day to elevate my hgh and igf1 levels to speed up healing. Plus, I take 5 grams of MSM powder 3-4 times a day orally, and glucosamine/chondroitin daily.

That's good that it's helping some. I am going to get some IGF and have been running ghrp 2 for about a month now as well. Funds are very limited so not sure if I can afford to run TB500 along with my stack. Keeping my fingers crossed that it helps some

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131