YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BPC 157/GHRP6/PEG MGF/EPITHALON injury log!

hazza99

Newbies
:welcome: :st:r-wars :banghead: :mad:

Hi guys im going to be logging to you folks, day to with how i feel and what not. Im going to be using BPC 157- 400mcg per day(1 shot) also GHRP6 100mcg 3x a day, then also PEG MGF 2x a week of 200mcg shot Sub q (stomach fat) also epithalon into my right hip(sub q) @200mcg.

Injuries; Right bicep strain (grade 2) left forearm possible tendon tear IMO, might just be a muscle tear, had a Ultrasound and revealed nothing. so went to gym trained etc. and Now im here, and curling makes a cracking noise(arrgh) bicep feels perfect just the forearm insertion into the bicep.

Also bruised right hip ( not too bad) and some minor joint pain, all in all injuries aren't severely serious. Ill keep you guys logged on how i go :) :yeahthat:

Last edited:
I will be following! sorry about your injuries bro.

for your curls, have you tried doing partial curls (only doing the top half of the movement) sitting on a bench and only go down until the DBs touch your thighs? so it won't stretch your forearm tendons as much. They also hit your biceps hard too:headbang:

Last edited:
Very interested in your results. I'm all jacked up and I will be researching bpc 157 along with thymosin and act1. Good luck brother! Oh and did you get your epithalon from a sponsor? If so who? Thanks.

Re; injury

sup guys sorry for the lack of updates, been really busy trying to fix these injuries lol.

as for the epithalon if im allowed to say? i bought from clinical grade peps.com

any update on the injuries? hope theyre getting better

yep hip is feeling much better, but not as concerned about is forearm/bicep been able to use upper body> will heal the hip in no time, so then i can foam roll/stetch/use my foam rolling tools to alleviate the tissue damage

I will be following! sorry about your injuries bro.

for your curls, have you tried doing partial curls (only doing the top half of the movement) sitting on a bench and only go down until the DBs touch your thighs? so it won't stretch your forearm tendons as much. They also hit your biceps hard too:headbang:

thanks! i tried them felt fine, cheers for the tip! :love:

help bro

Very interested in your results. I'm all jacked up and I will be researching bpc 157 along with thymosin and act1. Good luck brother! Oh and did you get your epithalon from a sponsor? If so who? Thanks.

will ACT1 help? also where did you get it from interested to combo that with BPC/TB500

also do you reckon i should get IGF1 DES, thinking of using since it has a far superior healing on tendon/ligament and muscle then LR3- lr3 is systematic could be more beneficial as a whole, although spot injection will touch up the sport your keen on fixing?

any tips?? twice a day of 50MCGS?? for 20 days? i currently have 2 bottles in the fridge, just scared of getting intestinal growth :sigh:

will ACT1 help? also where did you get it from interested to combo that with BPC/TB500

also do you reckon i should get IGF1 DES, thinking of using since it has a far superior healing on tendon/ligament and muscle then LR3- lr3 is systematic could be more beneficial as a whole, although spot injection will touch up the sport your keen on fixing?

any tips?? twice a day of 50MCGS?? for 20 days? i currently have 2 bottles in the fridge, just scared of getting intestinal growth :sigh:

As far as the act1 I got it from ergo but it went clearance and I basically bought em out. :) There were like 2 left. Act one is more for organ and soft tissue and skin regeneration. It's not as effective on joint issues as igf and thymosin.

I got all my peps at ergopep. Thymosin is an amazing compound. Use at least 5mg a week.

With igf des intestinal growth is a non issue. Just inject near injury site. I don't even think anything less than 100mcg of lr3 a day is a cause for concern... I will be useing 100mcg e/d Lr3...

info

nice bro cheers!! i have soft tissue injuries aswell. Is act 1 systematic??

also; Im deciding to get LR3 as it is king... half life is 24-30 hours, so all my joints/tendons/ligaments etc will get great benefit.

question* should i just do once a day of 100 mcg (igf lr3) for 30 days? cheers.

also can i recon lr3 with bac water?, so many people say the AA was just a gimmick and use bac water.. not sure though.

nice bro cheers!! i have soft tissue injuries aswell. Is act 1 systematic??

also; Im deciding to get LR3 as it is king... half life is 24-30 hours, so all my joints/tendons/ligaments etc will get great benefit.

question* should i just do once a day of 100 mcg (igf lr3) for 30 days? cheers.

also can i recon lr3 with bac water?, so many people say the AA was just a gimmick and use bac water.. not sure though.

I believe act1 wil work systemically considering it was researched as a subcutaneous injection on mice and it healed there heart...

Use bac water as long as you are storing it for three weeks.

50-100mcg e/d near injury site for a minamin of 30 days.

notices?

has IGF lr3 or tb 500 in your own experience helped or healed existing joint/ injuries??

has IGF lr3 or tb 500 in your own experience helped or healed existing joint/ injuries??

This will be my first time using any IGF product for research but I have used Thymosin beta before and it worked well. I strained my inner pec and popped a rib out from my sternum. I seemed to heal up very well in very little time. In a couple weeks I was back at full strength and in almost no pain. And I only ran 4mg 1week and 2mg for 3 weeks. It was spendy back in the day...

damn!

This will be my first time using any IGF product for research but I have used Thymosin beta before and it worked well. I strained my inner pec and popped a rib out from my sternum. I seemed to heal up very well in very little time. In a couple weeks I was back at full strength and in almost no pain. And I only ran 4mg 1week and 2mg for 3 weeks. It was spendy back in the day...

if you healed up that well.. im going to be using 5mg a week for 8 weeks, but was your inner pec strain severe? mild? etc.

hmm just ordered 5 bottles of peg mgf/ 5 igf. they should arrive next week and ill get this healing on the way, bought some rock tape/ Homeopathic supps too lol that reduce inflam/help healing. left shoulder has some bursitis that should heal up with the tb500, indefinitely.

if you healed up that well.. im going to be using 5mg a week for 8 weeks, but was your inner pec strain severe? mild? etc.

hmm just ordered 5 bottles of peg mgf/ 5 igf. they should arrive next week and ill get this healing on the way, bought some rock tape/ Homeopathic supps too lol that reduce inflam/help healing. left shoulder has some bursitis that should heal up with the tb500, indefinitely.

I would consider it a mild strain... Small amount of seeping bruising and a baseball size swollen knot. Mild pain when not using it. The bad part was the sternum injury. Sternal cartilage is very hard to heal correctly.

If you are dealing with connective tissue I recommend taking a hydrosylated collagen powder supplement, glucosamine sulfate, chondoitin sulfate , msm, hyaloronic acid, combo sup.

Cissus Quadrangularis supplements are awesome for tendon and bone healing. It actually up regulates expression of local IGF-1 in these tissues!

A good multi vitamin and fish oil are a must for healing.
Also look into CMO and ASU supplements...

If you are dealing with a injury that has heals badly in the past I recommend a serrapeptase supplement to help break down the scar tissue. This is also a potent anti inflammatory.

For active trauma and inflammation I would recommend DMSO 50/50 mix with water applied directly to the affected area.

Pentosan polysulfate is a relatively new compound in the world of regenerative medicine and is a prescription veterinary med but it can be found if one knows where to look. It works amazing for a lot of million dollar race horses along side of thymosin beta.

Whatever you do stay the fuck away from all over the counter pain medications! Not only do they slow the healing process down but the cause irregular scar tissue formation resulting in a weaker structure and lesser function.

Last edited:
yer bro!

I would consider it a mild strain... Small amount of seeping bruising and a baseball size swollen knot. Mild pain when not using it. The bad part was the sternum injury. Sternal cartilage is very hard to heal correctly.

If you are dealing with connective tissue I recommend taking a hydrosylated collagen powder supplement, glucosamine sulfate, chondoitin sulfate , msm, hyaloronic acid, combo sup.

Cissus Quadrangularis supplements are awesome for tendon and bone healing. It actually up regulates expression of local IGF-1 in these tissues!

A good multi vitamin and fish oil are a must for healing.
Also look into CMO and ASU supplements...

If you are dealing with a injury that has heals badly in the past I recommend a serrapeptase supplement to help break down the scar tissue. This is also a potent anti inflammatory.

For active trauma and inflammation I would recommend DMSO 50/50 mix with water applied directly to the affected area.

Pentosan polysulfate is a relatively new compound in the world of regenerative medicine and is a prescription veterinary med but it can be found if one knows where to look. It works amazing for a lot of million dollar race horses along side of thymosin beta.

Whatever you do stay the fuck away from all over the counter pain medications! Not only do they slow the healing process down but the cause irregular scar tissue formation resulting in a weaker structure and lesser function.

i read up on the NSAIDS/etc causing joints/tendons/weaker muscles etc was horrific i remember taking quite a bit last year fml...

alright cheers bro going to shop to get collagen/joint/multi/natty inflam and i was researching serrapeptase seems promising but saw the price for 58$ plus, shipping.

would be better off with PEG MGF/MGF they are kings of muscular injuries.

although stuff it lol!, im going up to shops to get everything you said also been icing all my joints etc and havent been at gym going allout healing.

feeling way better been stretching/foam rolling improving flexibilty and been taking like 10 grams of cissus + animal flex lol and orange triad multi.

although bro i found something out a new peptide could very well heal our joints/skin/connective tissue problems.

here it is;Is Matrixyl (palmitoyl pentapeptide-3)
Yes. In clinical studies, Matrixyl was shown to:
- Increase overall collagen synthesis by up to 117%
- Increase collagen IV synthesis by up to 327%
- Increase hyaluronic acid synthesis by up to 267%

peace brother.

phattony: opinion??

heyy bro, what do you think in your honest opinion is better for injury- peg mgf or MGF?? im using peg atm just used first 2mg feeling good results in bicep.. should feel full effects by week 4, although bones etc feeling stronger and skin is tighter. I found a goodwebsite to buy IGF/mgf etc, they said they'll do a offer for first time buyer buy 1 get 1free on any thing so i bought 2 IGFS=4, and im deciding whether to get 10mgs of peg or 10megs of MGF? mgf=site specific might have more effect on direct muscle? but half life 5-9 mins, where as peg=hours. not sure lol.

heyy bro, what do you think in your honest opinion is better for injury- peg mgf or MGF?? im using peg atm just used first 2mg feeling good results in bicep.. should feel full effects by week 4, although bones etc feeling stronger and skin is tighter. I found a goodwebsite to buy IGF/mgf etc, they said they'll do a offer for first time buyer buy 1 get 1free on any thing so i bought 2 IGFS=4, and im deciding whether to get 10mgs of peg or 10megs of MGF? mgf=site specific might have more effect on direct muscle? but half life 5-9 mins, where as peg=hours. not sure lol.

In my opinion half life has very little to do with the process if site injection is applied. So if you are trying to heal a spacific area and not achieve a systematic process then go with basic mgf. Once administered Mgf starts a chain of metabolic processes that take about 18-20hr. This is what's important not necessarily half life... Honestly, mgf is my least reasearched area of peptides so I may be off on my assumption. I do know that mgf and igf will compete for receptors so it it best to alternate use.

back!

sup bro! been real busy

updates: been on tb500 4MG w week for about 4 and half weeks now

added IGF LR3 100 mcgs per day 3 days ago..

ordered: 18 bottles of 5mg tb500, 10 peg mgf, 4 mgf, 6 cjc dac and 10 ghrp6.
with 1 bottle of ( ostarine)

and will do Ostarine once daily for 6 weeks at 25mg,

with cjc 3000 mcgs per week, ghrps 650 mcgs per day.

tb500 will load 15 mg for 4weeks.
then go down to 5-10 mgs for about 3-4 weeks,
also will keep running IGF LR3 for the full 50 days @100mcgs
split into injured bicep one day.. then left bicep( to heal forearm)

and after that.. will do PEG MGF 3x a week @1500 mcgs for 6-8 weeks with reg mgf spot injected micro dosed around bicep.

also updates on injuries; left shoulder burisits is litterally almost healed from spot tb500 injections almost 0 pain.

left forearm is feeling great.. not doing any strengthening on it yet though. will give it 2-4 more weeks to let it fully strengthen from peps.. so dont injure again is quite bad and dont wanna risk.

right shoulder... always had some sort of ligament issue going on.. feeling better doing internal/external soon.

general feeling on joints so far is great. knees feeling better and hamstrings feeling good.

ill update again in roughly 2-4 weeks when its my birthday) november 29th.

lots of goodies coming :) :p...

will buy some more eptihalon and get some bpc157/ possibly IGF des for spot healing.

peace phattony bro . :)

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner