over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BPC 157: Medical Benefits

Auris

Newbies
BPC 157 is basically a peptide, which is again actually a sequence or arrangement of the amino acids. This medication is actually derived from the gastric juices of human beings. It is known to have considerable biological healing activities of a higher level. Some even believe the BPC 157 to be one among the few greatest achievements in the field of modern medicine. This protein was actually developed in order to assist with inflammatory bowel syndrome/disease & gastric ulcers. But the benefits are not limited to only these two conditions. It can help increase or enhance the intestinal re sectioning and healing & reattach bone and muscle to a tendon.
The BPC 157 is basically one long 15-amino acid peptide. It is also a part of the peptide that occurs naturally in a human stomach. The BPC 157 can also be said to be one signaling peptide because it signals processes that certainly takes place in the human body. Following are some medical benefits of the BPC 157.

• Potassium Imbalance: BPC 157 gives protection from the heart failure in the state of both hyperkalemia that is potassium overdose and hypokalemia, which is potassium overdose.
  • Blood Pressure: The BPC 157 is seen to increase the blood pressure with lower blood pressure and decrease the blood pressure with high blood pressure.
  • Calcium Imbalance: it gives protection from damage caused due to hypercalcemia. It also protects from the overdose of the calcium channel broker. Magnesium overdose: the BPC 157 gives protection from magnesium overdose or hypermagnesemia.
  • Toxicity and side effects of NSAIDs: The BPC 157 effectively reduces the NSAIDs’ adverse effects & toxicity such as prolonged bleeding, level, intestinal, brain lesions and various other behavioral disturbances. All these side effects are effectively antagonized by the administration of BPC 157.
  • Alcohol intoxication: The BPC 157 is also shown to have displayed prevention and inhibition of the harmful effects of acute intoxication from alcohol, and liver and gastric lesions.
  • Gastric ulcers: The product not only just prevents but also heals gastric ulcers. The BPC 157 helps in reducing the area of the ulcer and speeding up the reconstruction of the glandular epithelium & granulation tissue formation.
  • Inflammation, body temperature, and pain: The supplement effectively reduces various models of non-specific and acute inflammation. It increases the pain threshold and acts against the decrease (that is, a test of water immersion) & increase (yeast-induced) in temperature.
  • Diabetes: It increases the healing of the skin wounds, prevents the fructose-induced high BP. It also inhibits the development of the insulin resistance.
  • Dopamine system: BPC 157 significantly reduces the motor abnormalities & hyperactivity, which is induced by dopaminergic neurotoxin MPTP. It also decreases the behavioral disturbances that are basically chronic amphetamine-induced.
  • Wound Healing: The BPC 157 improves healing significantly after injuries such as deep skin burns, skin incisions, diabetic wounds, different anastomoses like intestinal wounds, different tissue transactions, various fistulas, particularly tendon, ligament, nerve, and muscle. The time taken to heal from all the said injuries is decreased significantly with the administration of BPC 157.

So many benefits to this peptide. I’ll be starting at just 1mcg/kg as that’s the dose for all these positive affects.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/10791689/
"In a forced swimming test, a reduction of the immobility time in BPC 157 ... treated rats corresponds to the activity of the ... conventional antidepressants, imipramine or nialamide"
"In chronic unpredictable stress procedure, particular aggravation of experimental conditions markedly affected the conventional antidepressant activity, whereas BPC 157 effectiveness was continuously present."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/10707891/
Reduced diazepam (valium) tolerence
Reduced withdrawal symptoms
Had some anticonvulsive effectiveness
"Theoretically BPC 157 given simultaneously with repeated diazepam could act postsynaptically preventing the downregulation of the benzodiazepines receptors"
"it could be speculated that BPC 157 acts favoring natural homeostasis of the GABA receptor complex as well as enhancing the GABAergic transmission"

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/15381050/
Reduced intoxication, prevented overdose death
Reduced withdrawal symptoms
Protected against stomach and liver lesions

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/10499368/
"it blocks the stereotypy produced acutely by amphetamine in rats"
"these findings indicate that pentadecapeptide BPC 157 fully interacts with the dopamine system, both centrally and peripherally, or at least, that BPC 157 interferes with some steps involved in catalepsy and/or ulcer formation”

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/11978191/
"BPC 157 has a modulatory effect on dopamine system, and it could be used in chronic amphetamine disturbances"

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/15840402/
"in severe serotonin syndrome, gastric pentadecapeptide BPC 157 ... has a beneficial activity, which is likely, particular, and mostly related to a rather specific counteraction of 5-HT2A receptors phenomena"
The down-regulation effect on the 5-HT2A receptor is interesting.

From https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/5-HT2A_receptor

"findings suggest that post-synaptic 5-HT2A overdensity is involved in the pathogenesis of depression"

https://patents.google.com/patent/EP0983300A1/en
Good summary of the many potential uses of BPC-157. Contains some (not properly cited) references to studies I can't find on pubmed.
EXAMPLE 35: The Effect on Convulsions
"KBPC157 produced a consistently positive (dose and time dependent) anti-convulsive effect against all of the applied convulsants"
EXAMPLE 48: Effect on Cognitive Disorders
"application of anti-cholinergic agents (scopolamine, atropine) led to a significant cognitive deficit in the rats"
"This cognitive deficit was abolished ... by subsequent coadministration of NaBPCI 57"
"Considering the widely implicated significance of these models for human cognitive function impairments, it is evident that NaBPCI 57 is useful in the therapy of cognitive disorders"

Can anyone recommend a reliable source for BPC-157? The whole peptide industry is somewhat sketchy, and I'm trying to find a supplier that actually tests their stuff.

Thank you!

Can anyone recommend a reliable source for BPC-157? The whole peptide industry is somewhat sketchy, and I'm trying to find a supplier that actually tests their stuff.

Thank you!

I could have sworn Peptidetech had it a few days ago but I don’t see it there anymore.

I could have sworn Peptidetech had it a few days ago but I don’t see it there anymore.

Someone on another forum mentioned Peptidetech as well, but BPC doesn't seem to be on their site right now. Are they considered to be a reliable source?

Just wanted to let everyone know that I contacted Peptidetech, and the reason why BPC-157 wasn't on their website was due to a technical error. It's back on there.

Grade 2 tear in my MCL that I used 250mcg bpc 157 twice daily for a month or so, would inject near mcl an also into belly subq. Certainly believe it sped up my recovery and allowed me to avoid surgery. Great stuff but must be from reliable source.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear