over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BPC 157 reconstitute? please help

thestallion

Registered
I'm waiting to receive bac water to reconstitute with my BPC 157. I ruptured my achilles tendon so I'm trying to start on the BPC 157 immediately. I can get bacteriostatic sodium chloride today. Can I use bacteriostatic sodium chloride instead of Bac water?

Anybody know? Can I use bacteriostatic sodium chloride instead of back water? I ordered bacteriostatic water and the company sent me bacteriostatic sodium chloride which is not what I ordered they even sent me the wrong pins. I have to go out of town in a few hours. I need to know if I can reconstitute with this so I can make some preloads for my trip. Thank you

2 mls of bacteriostatic water...use slin pin

We need russuanstar to answer that. He's an encyclopedia of peptide knowledge.

You can make your own bacteriostatic water. I use my empty bacteriostatic water bottle and add 30 units of benezol alcohol and 33.1ccs distilled water.

I guess that means I can't use bacteriostatic sodium chloride?

Yes use it here is a explanation;

Bateriostatic means it prohibits the growth of bacteria-it is sterile. 0.9% Sodium Chloride (0.9% NaCl) is normal saline. The solution is isotonically compatible to be injected into the human body. Bacteriostatic Water Does not contain the NaCl salts which is not isotonically compatible for injection. If a substantial amount of Bacteriostatic Water or even plain water were to be injected into a human vein hemolysis (breaking)of the red blood cells would occur. This is referred to as a hemolytic reaction. Without red blood cells to transport hemoglobin, oxygen, glucose, etc. to other parts of the body death occurs.

As it applys to us we use it for SQ or Im injections so Hemolysis is not an issue . Sodium chloride bac water is isotonicaly compatible with your blood (same salt content) no burn or irritant. plain bac water you may experience a sting or burn..
Some say the Sodium chloride will damage the peptide if this is the case then the peptide will be damaged when it comes in contact with the blood anyways as the sodium content of the blood is the same.
If you use sterile water or something without bac in it use it 1 time and discard anything eles as there is no preservative.

Hope this helps
Peace

When I was waiting for my Bacstat water I asked my pharmacist if he had some. He gave me sterile water for injection and said it would work all the same..

It did not. The injections were painful, with a burning sensation and after 8 days of use I felt no benefit what so ever (yes I probably should have stopped but it didn't kill me and I wanted to know for sure so I wouldn't make the same mistake again in future). The next batch I reconstituted using bacstat water and within days I was feeling the benefits, with no burning or pain during injection.

From my experience I will only be using bacstat from now on and would recommend the same, however buck1973 seems to know his biz, so your call.

good luck.
cheers

When I was waiting for my Bacstat water I asked my pharmacist if he had some. He gave me sterile water for injection and said it would work all the same..

It did not. The injections were painful, with a burning sensation and after 8 days of use I felt no benefit what so ever (yes I probably should have stopped but it didn't kill me and I wanted to know for sure so I wouldn't make the same mistake again in future). The next batch I reconstituted using bacstat water and within days I was feeling the benefits, with no burning or pain during injection.

From my experience I will only be using bacstat from now on and would recommend the same, however buck1973 seems to know his biz, so your call.

good luck.
cheers
I always tell people use bacteriostatic water, not sodium chloride bac water, not sterile water, not salon solution eye drops. Only use bacteriostatic water. The other types lead to clumping and have issues getting the powder to dissolve properly. Sterile water has bacteria eating away at your peptides after 3 days.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 1,108
5mg of PBC157 you should use 2ml of water, use a slin pin to inject. I just started using this for my shoulders it has been only my 2nd day so I can't comment. I'm using about .40 or .50 on the slin on each shoulder. However, I'm no expert in measuring IU's etc, I SUCK AT MATH!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131