over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BPC-157 review: Insanity!

Interested in knowing if this would work! Are you going to try it?

I inject BPC twice a day before my HGH to enhance the receptors. I feel more comfortable actually injecting it into my rotator cuff and rear delt that are in need of surgery. I'm too paranoid that drinking it won't work, only because if it worked systemically then why does an elbow get better when you inject it with BPC, but your knee injury still hurts? Just an example...
I have only noticed localized results from my BPC injects.

Has anyone used this who has bulging disks in there neck? I have 3 slight bulging disks at c7,c6,c5 and they are effecting both my triceps to the point my left wont even grow.

at this point i guess its worth a shot.

So 250mcg ED in trap or left delt or left triceps???

BPC should help with healing muscle as well, correct? Anybody use it specifically for healing muscle? My wife is getting surgery (new boobies :love:) next month, under the muscle and she wants some cjc w/dac but I`m thinking of having her do some bpc also. Most likely in her shoulder. No needles near the new fun bags.

BPC should help with healing muscle as well, correct? Anybody use it specifically for healing muscle? My wife is getting surgery (new boobies :love:) next month, under the muscle and she wants some cjc w/dac but I`m thinking of having her do some bpc also. Most likely in her shoulder. No needles near the new fun bags.

I used BPC157 for my adductor, elbows, delts, pecs, it works very well for muscle injuries.

I used BPC157 for my adductor, elbows, delts, pecs, it works very well for muscle injuries.

Pulling the pec muscle away to get some silicone pushed up underneath is kind of an intentional injury. NO pics of the new boobies coming either, don`t ask, private viewing for me only :D

What source did u use man, because i know that most now are faked from china.
So i am looking for same healing purpose then i am looking for reg source.

My wife is now in week 4 of recovery from the same thing....I have no idea why I didn't think of giving her the BPC and TB combo I have been using for my tricep and shoulder. Der!

Guys for those that have used it, how long did it take to notice reduction in pain?

i just started this yesterday on right SI JOINT, definitely hoping to get some relief with this one

Partially torn ext tendon in right elbow. Injury was 1 month ago, have not been able to do anything without pain and immediate swelling. Had it shot with cortisone, no relief, mobic for pain, rest, ice, compression, brace. 1 dose of BP157 SC in injured area, test subject has very diminished pain, vastly increased range of motion, and decrease in crepitus in the joint. I'd say this is the most potent inflammatory experienced. MAGIC Stuff. can't recommend more. best results EVER. Switched to Systemic Injections vs SC for ease. Doesn't seem to matter much. Rats got it in water so systemic doses...Put my test subject thru a brutal leg workout to guarantee DOMS...nothing so far. Shit is legit.

Last edited:
Partially torn ext tendon in right elbow. Injury was 1 month ago, have not been able to do anything without pain and immediate swelling. Had it shot with cortisone, no relief, mobic for pain, rest, ice, compression, brace. 1 dose of BP157 SC in injured area, test subject has very diminished pain, vastly increased range of motion, and decrease in crepitus in the joint. I'd say this is the most potent inflammatory experienced. MAGIC Stuff. can't recommend more. best results EVER. Switched to Systemic Injections vs SC for ease. Doesn't seem to matter much. Rats got it in water so systemic doses...Put my test subject thru a brutal leg workout to guarantee DOMS...nothing so far. Shit is legit.

That's pretty impressive that it works better than cortisone. Very cool!

WOW! A few of the bros sent me over to check this peptide out and I've been reading nothing but good stuff.

I may have to give this a try.

Did u just put your dosage in water and have your rats drink it? Reason I'm asking is because mine have a stomach ulcer and was thinking of doing the same. But wasn't sure if it gets destroyed in stomach before it can have effect

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88