over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BPC-157 review: Insanity!

Starting bpc yesterday for some bad cartilidge in my knees. Doc wanted to do platelet injections but I figured I would give this a try first as it's not covered by insurance and it's not proven to actually work. Worst that happened I'm out a out 100 bucks and I get the platelet injection anyways

Starting bpc yesterday for some bad cartilidge in my knees. Doc wanted to do platelet injections but I figured I would give this a try first as it's not covered by insurance and it's not proven to actually work. Worst that happened I'm out a out 100 bucks and I get the platelet injection anyways

Keep us informed on how it works for you. Many of us (me!) have similar issues and it would be great to know if this will help with our problems.

I have used several vials on my shoulder with some improvement. it always returned after shoulder day.last week I googled shoulder pain and decided to go deeper in shoulder to get closer to pain. i buried a 1 1/2 inch pin and put some deep in medial head and my pain has gone almost completely. Even after lifting shoulders. I think I will buy some more and keep on hand for future pains.

Great news to read! I am getting ready to run this myself. What schedule are you guys running? Ive read from 250mcg Ed to EOD or from 3 weeks to 2 months.

Great news to read! I am getting ready to run this myself. What schedule are you guys running? Ive read from 250mcg Ed to EOD or from 3 weeks to 2 months.

Should be getting mine any day too.
I am going to use 250 mcg per day for 4 weeks.

I have been doing 250mcg a day on my knee. However day 2 it was hurting very bad so I did 3 injects of 250 at once and the next morning it was a lot less pain.

I have been doing 250mcg a day on my knee. However day 2 it was hurting very bad so I did 3 injects of 250 at once and the next morning it was a lot less pain.

It definitely reduces site inflammation which will reduce pain. Pain is often inflamed tissue pressing again the nerves. My knees always swell after leg day and hurt like hell, especially where I had my quadriceps tendon reattached.

How is your knee doing?
I'm glad you ask my man. I was just about to update this.

I have most nights been doing 500mcg instead of 250 like originally planned. I have also been shooting it sub q directly on the side of my knee cap. Seemed to be better access if truely trying to penetrate to under the knee cap.

With that said. Tonight was the first leg day I have had since day 2 of bpc. We are currently at 9 days on bpc. I take it prebed every night. I had a huge decrease in the pain in my knee directly. It still felt a little weird and its for sure not healed. Now is this from the bpc or is it cause I have been trying to take extra care of this and get it fixed. I'm sire both However I cannot deny the bpc is doing something. I don't believe it has been near long enough to say much though. At this point all directions lead to a positive result. Next week I could be back in serious pain but let's hope that's not the case.

I'm very happy at this point and I believe it's money well spent and I will keep dosing 500 mcg prebed. I am also taking a peptide and gh combo that may be helping some but I was also taking it prior to starting the bpc with no real difference.

I just want to fully disclose.

Here's what I want to know....

A shoulder injury could be one of many things.

Ac joint
Rotator cuff
Labrum
Superspinatus
Etc

So if you have any of these issues...you're just supposed to inject the medial delt and things get fixed? Seems strange to me you can just hit the muscle and the intended area will repair...

??

I'm glad you ask my man. I was just about to update this.

I have most nights been doing 500mcg instead of 250 like originally planned. I have also been shooting it sub q directly on the side of my knee cap. Seemed to be better access if truely trying to penetrate to under the knee cap.

With that said. Tonight was the first leg day I have had since day 2 of bpc. We are currently at 9 days on bpc. I take it prebed every night. I had a huge decrease in the pain in my knee directly. It still felt a little weird and its for sure not healed. Now is this from the bpc or is it cause I have been trying to take extra care of this and get it fixed. I'm sire both However I cannot deny the bpc is doing something. I don't believe it has been near long enough to say much though. At this point all directions lead to a positive result. Next week I could be back in serious pain but let's hope that's not the case.

I'm very happy at this point and I believe it's money well spent and I will keep dosing 500 mcg prebed. I am also taking a peptide and gh combo that may be helping some but I was also taking it prior to starting the bpc with no real difference.

I just want to fully disclose.

That's great that it's helping. Bad knees are no fun at all. I'm curious to know how your knee feels tomorrow after training legs.

Ac joint
Rotator cuff
Labrum
Superspinatus
Etc

So if you have any of these issues...you're just supposed to inject the medial delt and things get fixed? Seems strange to me you can just hit the muscle and the intended area will repair...

??

Yes. It's definitely strange but somehow this shit works. Obviously not going to repair everything. I just hope bpc157 is safe as advertised.

That's good stuff. I'm not familiar with this pep but I've read a little on it. Glad to here its helping you

Ac joint
Rotator cuff
Labrum
Superspinatus
Etc

??

Yes it's fucking insane. I have all these issues and bpc157 fixes my shit right up. It's comical how good it works. Perplexing even.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Yes it's fucking insane. I have all these issues and bpc157 fixes my shit right up. It's comical how good it works. Perplexing even.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Totally true! Ya have to try it for yourself to really appreciate how well it works.

That's great that it's helping. Bad knees are no fun at all. I'm curious to know how your knee feels tomorrow after training legs.
So far upon waking it feels pretty good. Now I'm not going crazy training legs but I'm going pretty good volume. Just being careful.

So another week is in the books and another leg day as well. Last night was the best leg day that I have had in probably a year. Still haven't tried performing squats. I did hacks on the hack machine with very minimal discomfort and leg press and well as single leg press with nearly no discomfort. 3 weeks in and I have to say this stuff is doing some really great things.

I will be ordering more and will stay at the 500mcg per day for a while longer and then will drop down to 250.

I will probably wait 2-4 more weeks before attempting squats but I can't wait to get back under the bar and move some weight.

Ac joint
Rotator cuff
Labrum
Superspinatus
Etc

??

Simply put, there is no way this peptide is actually repairing damaged cartilage/tendon in a matter of hours - much less repairing torn muscles.

Cartilage has a very limited capacity for regeneration and even if this compound were to speed up the process 10-fold you would still be talking about weeks or months to experience restored pain-free range of motion through actual healing.

I'm not saying this peptide doesn't work in some fashion, but it is literally impossible to achieve rapid repair in avascular tissue. It is likely having an anti-inflammatory effect and I would caution anyone to tread lightly with stressing areas where you have just experienced debilitating pain.

Simply put, there is no way this peptide is actually repairing damaged cartilage/tendon in a matter of hours - much less repairing torn muscles.

Cartilage has a very limited capacity for regeneration and even if this compound were to speed up the process 10-fold you would still be talking about weeks or months to experience restored pain-free range of motion through actual healing.

I'm not saying this peptide doesn't work in some fashion, but it is literally impossible to achieve rapid repair in avascular tissue. It is likely having an anti-inflammatory effect and I would caution anyone to tread lightly with stressing areas where you have just experienced debilitating pain.

BPC-157 does a lot more than simply reduce inflammation. Read some studies.

Abstract
We improved medial collateral ligament (MCL) healing throughout 90 days after surgical transection. We introduced intraperitoneal, per-oral (in drinking water) and topical (thin cream layer) peptide therapy always given alone, without a carrier. Previously, as an effective peptide therapy, stable gastric pentadecapeptide BPC 157 (GEPPPGKPADDAGLV, an anti-ulcer peptide effective in inflammatory bowel disease therapy (PL 14736)) particularly improved healing of transected tendon and muscle and wound healing effect including the expression of the early growth response 1 (egr-1) gene. After MCL transection BPC 157 was effective in rats when given once daily intraperitoneally (10 µg or 10 ng/kg) or locally as a thin layer (1.0 µg dissolved in distilled water/g commercial neutral cream) at the site of injury, first application 30 min after surgery and the final application 24 h before sacrifice. Likewise, BPC 157 was effective given per-orally (0.16 µg/ml in the drinking water (12 ml/day/rat)) until sacrifice. Commonly, BPC 157 µg-ng-rats exhibited consistent functional, biomechanical, macroscopic and histological healing improvements. Thus, we suggest BPC 157 improved healing of acute ligament injuries in further ligament therapy. © 2010 Orthopaedic Research Society. Published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc. J Orthop Res 28:1155–1161, 2010

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131