over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bpc-157 saved my life!

mpjuice

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
I lost control of my sportbike (youtube, tank slapper) going about 120mph. Ended up impacting a metal post and then flew into a wall. They had to reconstruct my wrist. And put a rods and plates through my legs. That put me in and out of the hospital for eight months, (because of related complications)
About two and a half years later... I felt healthy enough to ride a bike, so I rented a Harley 5 days after riding a Tesla cut me and other riders off. We dodged between her (Tesla x) between the center divider of the freeway. I flew 50ft landed on the center divider ended up breaking my back in 5 places my rib my scapula and punctured my lung partially. Luckily nothing displaced.
Devastated because I still haven't really recovered from the last accident. I started taking bpc-157 tb500 and ostarine. Within two weeks I was healthier than pre second accident. After 3 weeks I could do my first push up since my first accident. 4 weeks I could do 20 push-ups. 6 weeks 50. 7 weeks over 70.
I'm now back lifting weights. And have the ability to run. I had a good base because of years of bodybuilding and being an active. Muscle memory (I was 215 comp shape in my prime) and BPC-157, has helped me get up to 200 lb (muscular built) from 165 in 2-3 months. This is while intermittent fasting.
I thought I would be crippled my whole life. I just wanted to share this story because this stuff is amazing. Health is so important and I'm sure many of us on here take it for granted.

Great to hear brotha..!! Glad you are able to get back at it. I should try that protocol out for all my back problems.

P.S. Quit riding motorcycles :)

That’s certainly an incredible comeback bro, God bless

Great to hear.

^^^thanks for posting OP ..& from one rider to another, glad you survived n' you'r doin' well

..i heard a ton of similar great "regenerative" feedback from our customers ..most commonly for IBD/crohns/ulcerative colatis etc

^^^thanks for posting OP ..& from one rider to another, glad you survived n' you'r doin' well

..i heard a ton of similar great "regenerative" feedback from our customers ..most commonly for IBD/crohns/ulcerative colatis etc
I should try it for my Ulcerative Colitis.

Question, for digestive tract disorders, would you take the 157 orally or still inject sub-q? Curious as to the best route.

^^^the feedback i got was for our BP-157 & TB500 PEPTIDEs ..which you reconstitute & inj

plenty of info on it online ..seems to shine for "gastro" issues ..which is prob due to their anti-inflammation & wound healing properties

I lost control of my sportbike (youtube, tank slapper) going about 120mph. Ended up impacting a metal post and then flew into a wall. They had to reconstruct my wrist. And put a rods and plates through my legs. That put me in and out of the hospital for eight months, (because of related complications)
About two and a half years later... I felt healthy enough to ride a bike, so I rented a Harley 5 days after riding a Tesla cut me and other riders off. We dodged between her (Tesla x) between the center divider of the freeway. I flew 50ft landed on the center divider ended up breaking my back in 5 places my rib my scapula and punctured my lung partially. Luckily nothing displaced.
Devastated because I still haven't really recovered from the last accident. I started taking bpc-157 tb500 and ostarine. Within two weeks I was healthier than pre second accident. After 3 weeks I could do my first push up since my first accident. 4 weeks I could do 20 push-ups. 6 weeks 50. 7 weeks over 70.
I'm now back lifting weights. And have the ability to run. I had a good base because of years of bodybuilding and being an active. Muscle memory (I was 215 comp shape in my prime) and BPC-157, has helped me get up to 200 lb (muscular built) from 165 in 2-3 months. This is while intermittent fasting.
I thought I would be crippled my whole life. I just wanted to share this story because this stuff is amazing. Health is so important and I'm sure many of us on here take it for granted.
that's great! nice to read a comeback story like that, especially in this time. would you mind sharing your dosing protocols for each?

Great to hear brotha..!! Glad you are able to get back at it. I should try that protocol out for all my back problems.

P.S. Quit riding motorcycles :)
I'll only ride the track now. But yes nothing is worth your health. Its great to hear comments from strangers "like do you even lift" (meaning I look like I lift) I exited being back in it. I now have the ability to lift
that's great! nice to read a comeback story like that, especially in this time. would you mind sharing your dosing protocols for each?
I actually forget what my dosing protocol was... It was the "typical" recommended dosing protocol. I ended up dropping the Tb 500 after like 3 weeks because it got too expensive. And I was on a pretty low dose of ostarine. Below typical recommended bodybuilding dose. I injected the bpc-157 as close to the injured area as possible. Being in my wrist that's between my wrist bones. Also I had my fiance injected in my back where I broke my back (as close as possible with it insulin syringe)

I'll only ride the track now. But yes nothing is worth your health. Its great to hear comments from strangers "like do you even lift" (meaning I look like I lift) I exited being back in it. I now have the ability to lift

I actually forget what my dosing protocol was... It was the "typical" recommended dosing protocol. I ended up dropping the Tb 500 after like 3 weeks because it got too expensive. And I was on a pretty low dose of ostarine. Below typical recommended bodybuilding dose. I injected the bpc-157 as close to the injured area as possible. Being in my wrist that's between my wrist bones. Also I had my fiance injected in my back where I broke my back (as close as possible with it insulin syringe)
So it was multiple times a day 1-3 times per day rotating different hurt areas

^^^just sent you our LIST

..look at our prices on TB500 ..BP-157 ..OSTARINE ..or anything else

..i think you'll be very very pleasantly surprised & able to continue your therapy
(..look over @AnaSci for our Janoshik HPLC test results ..we'v never failed a test ..recent tests include expensive items like PRIMO & MAST-E)

all the best to you brother!!

..i think you'll be very very pleasantly surprised & able to continue your therapy
(..look over @AnaSci for our Janoshik HPLC test results ..we'v never failed a test ..recent tests include expensive items like PRIMO & MAST-E)

That's a long list and great prices

Well I can add that BPC is an absolute miracle worker on my beat to shit 50 year old knees, from being a life long athlete and powerlifting since age 15. Definitely highly recommend to anyone for recovery of any injury.

I need to know more. Someone I know has a bad knee issue. It doesn't require surgery, but she's not able to walk for extended periods of time. If this works, I will be so happy.

I'm having issues with my search function. It's saying no searches? I'm curious if anyone has a link? I need to know everything about this peptide? Thanks

Diesel can you send me a list

Just a few weeks in a the tb and bp and im loving it so far! Better then my expectations. Ill definitely have to get more from direct soon!

I will have someone try this later if the MK doesn’t work. At the moment, I’m seriously surprised at what 12.5 mg is doingfor this girl.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131