over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BPC-157 TB500 Combo for General Recovery

phatrr

Registered
52 years old, suffer from a degenerative disease where all my connective tissue is turning to bone. No known cure.

My doctors and I hypothesize a couple things: one, I have about 5 years left before I won't be able to move. Two, by moving heavy weight, and stressing the connective tissue, I might be able to slow the progress of the ossification.

I also love to compete in strongman.

Of course, at my age, with this disease, recovery becomes an issue pretty quickly.

Has anybody used BP-157 with TB500 as a general recovery enhancement? If so, what dosages?

I just rec'd some yesterday, and injected sub-q a couple times. I trained yesterday, and I swear I feel more recovered today than I normally would. Placebo can be strong, however.

Thoughts?

I notice that the muscle I inject it in seems to grow. My delt I'm putting it in for an injury is getting very muscular. It without a doubt reduces inflammation. If I had unlimited funds I would put it in several micro injects in the muscles I trained post workout daily at 500mcg per site.

What about systemically? You know, that feeling of being wasted, all the little aches and pains? How have you felt at that level?

I know research on BP-157 shows that there is a system reduction in inflammation, along with internal healing (digestive tract ulcers, liver, etc). I would think that means overall recovery would be enhanced as well.

What about systemically? You know, that feeling of being wasted, all the little aches and pains? How have you felt at that level?

I know research on BP-157 shows that there is a system reduction in inflammation, along with internal healing (digestive tract ulcers, liver, etc). I would think that means overall recovery would be enhanced as well.

BPC 157 is a systemic drug, look up some pub med studies.... There are plenty showing this

BPC 157 is a systemic drug, look up some pub med studies.... There are plenty showing this

Well, yeah - I know that.

What I don't know is how that impacts recovery in general. We have some good reports from the trenches of it helping with tendons, etc; what I haven't been able to find is anybody running it just to aid recovery.

I'd obviously like to take the lowest effective dose.

Well, yeah - I know that.

What I don't know is how that impacts recovery in general. We have some good reports from the trenches of it helping with tendons, etc; what I haven't been able to find is anybody running it just to aid recovery.

I'd obviously like to take the lowest effective dose.

I would be interested in how BPC-157 assists in recovery as well.

Well then. Been 4 days. Here's what I notice.

Less beat-up feeling overall.

I was experiencing bad muscle spasms at night due to pinched nerves, haven't had any since starting this protocol. Normally, I would have by now.

I have an umbilical hernia. It hurts all the time; not much, but enough that I know it's there. Been thinking about getting cut. It stopped hurting yesterday, completely.

I have thoracic outlet syndrome affecting the nerve in my right thumb / hand. Normally, there's quite a bit of pain every day. That pain is nearly gone.

I seem to be retaining more water than normal.

I'm confident enough with what I'm experiencing that I'm going to keep some on hand, and follow a low-dose, longer term protocol. At my current rate of consumption, I'm taking about 300mcg of each per day, split into two doses, injecting sub-q.

Well then. Been 4 days. Here's what I notice.

Less beat-up feeling overall.

I was experiencing bad muscle spasms at night due to pinched nerves, haven't had any since starting this protocol. Normally, I would have by now.

I have an umbilical hernia. It hurts all the time; not much, but enough that I know it's there. Been thinking about getting cut. It stopped hurting yesterday, completely.

I have thoracic outlet syndrome affecting the nerve in my right thumb / hand. Normally, there's quite a bit of pain every day. That pain is nearly gone.

I seem to be retaining more water than normal.

I'm confident enough with what I'm experiencing that I'm going to keep some on hand, and follow a low-dose, longer term protocol. At my current rate of consumption, I'm taking about 300mcg of each per day, split into two doses, injecting sub-q.

Good to hear you are feeling better. Have you tried TB 500 as well or just sticking with BPC-157 for now? I just started BPC-157 two days ago for elbow tendonitis. Did 250mcg at first but then yesterday I bumped it up to 500mcg and will keep it there for awhile as I want to heal faster. I just ordered more BPC-157 and some TB 500 and plan on running both at the same time to heal this and a couple other injuries. These two seem like the best way to become wolverine and heal quick hah.

I have been using BPC 157 at 500mcg a day orally for a nagging medial collateral ligament pain that was aggravated by putting any pressure pressure on it, to the point where if I didn't wear knee wraps on leg day I couldn't squat without pain

7 days in and the pain is essentially gone....did all of my warm up sets on squats today with no wraps (all the way to 405lbs) and there was no pain, hopefully after another week everything will be totally back to normal

This leads me to my conclusion that spot injections are absolutely not needed, as many studies have shown this to be a systemic drug

I will also be getting bloodwork done the week after my my run with methyltrienolone to see how the supposedly miraculous liver protection from BPC pans out...

Last edited:
I have been using BPC 157

I'm glad you're getting relief. All the research I've read shows that it is systemic. I'm doing sub-Q. I might try oral later; I will have to research the TB500

Today I noticed a distinct difference in my skin, as did my friend; she was touching my upper arm, and said that my skin felt so incredibly smooth she was jealous. Very similar to how my skin would feel after a few weeks on GH.

I'm very optimistic about this combo.

I'm glad you're getting relief. All the research I've read shows that it is systemic. I'm doing sub-Q. I might try oral later; I will have to research the TB500

Today I noticed a distinct difference in my skin, as did my friend; she was touching my upper arm, and said that my skin felt so incredibly smooth she was jealous. Very similar to how my skin would feel after a few weeks on GH.

I'm very optimistic about this combo.

So you take 2mg BPC157 and 2mg TB500 each once a week subcutaneously?
That intrigues me. I need to order more of each today for my rotator cuff. This injury is a bad one. :(

So you take 2mg BPC157 and 2mg TB500 each once a week subcutaneously?
That intrigues me. I need to order more of each today for my rotator cuff. This injury is a bad one. :(

That's my total dosage per week. I inject subq daily.

I'm loving this protocol, it's night and day.

Because of my disease, I have nerve impingements impacting legs and one arm. I get muscle spasms in my sleep that start in my sides, from the bottom of the lats to the iliac crest; then from the iliac crest, to the knee. These spasms are like a 100 pain level on a scale of 1-10; I can't move, I have to muffle my screams with a pillow. My adductors end up bruised from the violence of these spasms.

I haven't had any spasms since getting started on this protocol. Normally, I would have had at least two episodes.

In general, I've been feeling incredibly beat up, and it's been so hard to train.

I trained on Thursday - enough volume and weight that I normally would have been buried in recovery by Friday evening. I also had ART and Graston work done on Friday, which usually takes a lot out of me.

I feel absolutely great this morning, healed up, and ready to train again today. This is huge.

I've been taking 80mg of hyrdocodone daily, along with anti-seizure medication, to control my pain. I'm hopeful that I can finally cut down on the dosage of these drugs.

I have been using BPC 157 at 500mcg a day orally for a nagging medial collateral ligament pain that was aggravated by putting any pressure pressure on it, to the point where if I didn't wear knee wraps on leg day I couldn't squat without pain

7 days in and the pain is essentially gone....did all of my warm up sets on squats today with no wraps (all the way to 405lbs) and there was no pain, hopefully after another week everything will be totally back to normal

This leads me to my conclusion that spot injections are absolutely not needed, as many studies have shown this to be a systemic drug

I will also be getting bloodwork done the week after my my run with methyltrienolone to see how the supposedly miraculous liver protection from BPC pans out...

So you reconstitute the BPC-157, draw it from the vial with a syringe, and just squirt the liquid into your mouth? If you are getting these results from taking it orally, have you tried injecting? You may get even faster and better results if you do as it'll be right at or very close to the injury site.

That's my total dosage per week. I inject subq daily.

I'm loving this protocol, it's night and day.

Because of my disease, I have nerve impingements impacting legs and one arm. I get muscle spasms in my sleep that start in my sides, from the bottom of the lats to the iliac crest; then from the iliac crest, to the knee. These spasms are like a 100 pain level on a scale of 1-10; I can't move, I have to muffle my screams with a pillow. My adductors end up bruised from the violence of these spasms.

I haven't had any spasms since getting started on this protocol. Normally, I would have had at least two episodes.

In general, I've been feeling incredibly beat up, and it's been so hard to train.

I trained on Thursday - enough volume and weight that I normally would have been buried in recovery by Friday evening. I also had ART and Graston work done on Friday, which usually takes a lot out of me.

I feel absolutely great this morning, healed up, and ready to train again today. This is huge.

I've been taking 80mg of hyrdocodone daily, along with anti-seizure medication, to control my pain. I'm hopeful that I can finally cut down on the dosage of these drugs.

Posts like this really make me happy that we have peptides that can heal our bodies on our own. This is incredibly awesome! Nobody should suffer like you have. I'm so glad BPC and TB are improving the quality of your life. :)

So you reconstitute the BPC-157, draw it from the vial with a syringe, and just squirt the liquid into your mouth? If you are getting these results from taking it orally, have you tried injecting? You may get even faster and better results if you do as it'll be right at or very close to the injury site.

I don't understand how the stomach acids wouldn't destroy the peptide. Peptides are very fragile. This makes little sense to me. I would stick with injections, or at least taking it via nasal spray.

I don't understand how the stomach acids wouldn't destroy the peptide. Peptides are very fragile. This makes little sense to me. I would stick with injections, or at least taking it via nasal spray.

Me either. I'm going to stick with injections as they get it the closest to the injury site. I was just wondering how he did it orally.

Last edited:

Please explain to me how a systemic drug works any better by injecting near a site

Once injected to tissue near a site it does not magically disperse around a site and take effect...the drug is absorbed into collecting veins which eventually collect together to circulate up through the inferior vena cava (unless it is injected into your chest/arms/upper body that dumps into the superior vena cava) which is then dumped into the right atrium of your heart to eventually be ejected out of the left ventricle and Into circulation by your arterial system

This is basic pharmacology brother...the only way that a systemic drug can theoretically offer some sort of spot enhancement would be to inject it into the feeding arteries of whatever body part you are hoping to achieve effects

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity