over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BPC-157 vs. TB500

Just received my BPC157 from MA research. Planning my experiment in my left shoulder rotator cuff and a high hamstring tendinopothy on my left leg. The plan is 250mcg in each area daily until healed not to exceed 6 weeks. Thoughts?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Professional Muscle mobile app

I have a small strain i my biceps. Feels like the distal joint took a streach. Will be doing bcp-157 250mcg ED. How close to the joint would you inject? Im thinking shallow im ind the absolute bottom of the musclebelly. Or would you go for the actual joint?

I'm using the ma brand as well, so far 5 days in at 250 mcg and I have noticeable decrease in pain in my right rotator cuff. I started my own thread asking how fast I would see results because I couldn't believe it works this fast!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Professional Muscle mobile app

Inject subQ as close to the injury as possible.

Keep in mind, these are pain relieving and may also reduce inflammation. It does not mean you have healed in 5 days.

Take it easy for a while

Hey guys, first post here.

I've been running tb 500 and bpc157 together for the last 3 weeks. This is to help in my rehab efforts with a hyper extended knee at the start of March (with accompanying hamstring and calf tear), as well as some chronic shoulder pain ( old dislocation and separation, now arthritic).

This is my first run with peptides ever, and in a word I am utterly "amazed" at the results. This last three weeks equal three months of physio, as far as the knee is concerned. The shoulder is experiencing no more sharp pain at the top of my ROM and less achey pain in general. I can stretch it now a lot farther without severe pain, hopefully resulting in increased ROM. Can actually do some overhead presses again!!

I'm dosing .250mcg bpc at each site ed, for .500mcg total. I'm also rotating injection sites around the injuries.

I'm dosing the tb @ 2 mg every four days with the whole 2mg vial in one shot. But here's a question on a side I'm getting. The day after I subq the 2mg in my stomach, the next day I get a deep stitch cramp above my belly button, kinda the middle of my stomach. Anyone have this? It goes away half through the day, but totally correlates.

Was thinking the next shot I might put it in my love handle fat or somewhere else.... suggestions from those more experienced? Tks

based on my experience can inject tb500 anywhere. Even new data on bpc is suggesting subq into belly may be as effective as subq belly shots.

based on my experience can inject tb500 anywhere. Even new data on bpc is suggesting subq into belly may be as effective as subq belly shots.

TB-500 works great systemically so it’s not important where it is injected.
BPC-157 also is a systematic peptide and it even works when swallowed for stomach healing, but i found the best results by administering BPC as close to the injury as possible. It helped my elbow and my adductor.

TB-500 works great systemically so it’s not important where it is injected.
BPC-157 also is a systematic peptide and it even works when swallowed for stomach healing, but i found the best results by administering BPC as close to the injury as possible. It helped my elbow and my adductor.

Where did you site inject for the adductor? I've been dealing with an adductor strain for a while and the healing has been slow. I've been using BPC157 subq in my belly because I am afraid of injecting into my saphenous vein or something else in that area.

Have had great experience with both of these. Long term maintenance use TB500 is ideal...2mg twice weekly for about a month then can usually hold with 1mg weekly long term.

Where did you site inject for the adductor? I've been dealing with an adductor strain for a while and the healing has been slow. I've been using BPC157 subq in my belly because I am afraid of injecting into my saphenous vein or something else in that area.

I injected it right into the site that was most painful when i hurt my adductor. I don’t think subQ BPC will work.

I injected it right into the site that was most painful when i hurt my adductor. I don’t think subQ BPC will work.

Starting doing my best to get it right near the adductor tendon and a week and a half later i think it's healed

Have had great experience with both of these. Long term maintenance use TB500 is ideal...2mg twice weekly for about a month then can usually hold with 1mg weekly long term.

That's great to hear. Let me ask you this: Did you use a Board Sponsor for the Products? I have done my research and have actually used both products before but just to find out that it was bunk. I am sure it is not easy to tell whether it is the supp or just the natural healing process. Unless, it is really good of course and one can notice the obvious difference. If you used a board sponsor from here, I would appreciate if you could share which one. I partially tore my hamstring and would like to use those products to help with the healing process.

A local gent has nerve damage that has handicapped the movement of his lower leg.
He will be doing a TB500 long term low dose protocol shortly. I will post any progress and/or updates.
Should be interesting, in studies, rats with similar nerve damage responded by retracing the damaged part of the nerve.

I am using both right now and pleased with the results. Just started bpc this week, about 5 weeks into tb500.

My decades old knee pain is the best it has been in my memory...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

A local gent has nerve damage that has handicapped the movement of his lower leg.
He will be doing a TB500 long term low dose protocol shortly. I will post any progress and/or updates.
Should be interesting, in studies, rats with similar nerve damage responded by retracing the damaged part of the nerve.

Think he needs to do more then tb if its nervdamage.

He need to get the nervs fireing again. Its impossible to use the muscle/leg
without feeling the muscle aka feeling your nervs. Im curious to see what would
happen if he smoked cannabis with a electropulse device. it might sound funny
but me myself have just healed from nervdamage. All over body, severe bad
ballance n pain. Wich healed with cannabis and making me FEEL my nervs
again, so i could use them aka my muscles / standing correct / fixing back
/knees.

Hope he solves it. Will need to take care of that back soon, lowerback and
neck will take a beating if he cant use he's legs correctly /stand

Btw, i would frontload the tb, even if your doing lowdose, it just to small
of a help i would say in this mans situation. think bpc might work better
to, like spotinject where the damage is done. But, truly think that eloctropulse therapy could work, and ad cannabis

good read I almost posted the same questions

I have a issue in my rotator cuff and started BPC-157 a week ago. Seems to be working already. Not as painful to do presses of any kind. Also have a bicep tendon thing going on seems to help with that.

Based on what I have read I think I will add tb500 to.

Think he needs to do more then tb if its nervdamage.

He need to get the nervs fireing again. Its impossible to use the muscle/leg
without feeling the muscle aka feeling your nervs. Im curious to see what would
happen if he smoked cannabis with a electropulse device. it might sound funny
but me myself have just healed from nervdamage. All over body, severe bad
ballance n pain. Wich healed with cannabis and making me FEEL my nervs
again, so i could use them aka my muscles / standing correct / fixing back
/knees.

Hope he solves it. Will need to take care of that back soon, lowerback and
neck will take a beating if he cant use he's legs correctly /stand

Btw, i would frontload the tb, even if your doing lowdose, it just to small
of a help i would say in this mans situation. think bpc might work better
to, like spotinject where the damage is done. But, truly think that eloctropulse therapy could work, and ad cannabis
Thanks for this very informative post, Sweedishsteel. I will relay the info to his just as you suggested, I may even hit you up for advise. Its one thing to read anecdotal evidence, but another to talk to someone who has gone down that road. THX

Any updates on this? Have some nerve damage myself and like reading up on other's stories. Mostly curious in length of time and results but all details are nice.

Any updates on this? Have some nerve damage myself and like reading up on other's stories. Mostly curious in length of time and results but all details are nice.

+1 I'd be very interested to know as well. I have residual nerve damage from a disc herniation from years ago as well as a screw up of some kind during shoulder surgery.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws