over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bpc for shoulder injury

Onacomeback

Registered
My shoulder has gotten so bad i can barely move my arm for half a day after any workout involving shoulders. I picked up some bpc from enhanced and am curious if anyone has used it for shoulder injury.
What dosage/protocol did you use and what results did you experience?
Thanks in advance for the help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Running 250 on a rotator cuff injury ATM with reasonable results.
Depends on the injury. What is yours?

Not sure what actual injury is just that the pain first started after I'd train biceps. The bicep inserts up under the delt so I assumed the bicep was the problem but now any shoulder movement hurts n catches. It also makes popping noise whenever I make the side lateral movement.

You doing 250mcgs every day?

Not sure what actual injury is just that the pain first started after I'd train biceps. The bicep inserts up under the delt so I assumed the bicep was the problem but now any shoulder movement hurts n catches. It also makes popping noise whenever I make the side lateral movement.

It seems it could be the bicep tendon it ties into shoulder.

Responded with couple questions and thanks... I've been sad like a little baby thinking I was not be able to train for long time good to know there is hope...
I am leaning towards the bicep insertion under the shoulder because when I massage that area the pain increases then goes away for while

I've decided to run bpc-157 at 250mcgs morning n 250 in evening for first ten days then 250 once a day for twenty days then possible maintenance dose after that

along with glucosamine n hydrolysate collagen

Last edited:
I've decided to run bpc-157 at 250mcgs morning n 250 in evening for first ten days then 250 once a day for twenty days then possible maintenance dose after that

along with glucosamine n hydrolysate collagen

This is a good protocol

I'll try n keep you guys updated... I'm on my second day and pain has all ready lessened. I literally couldn't move it without pain. Just turning over n bed would shoot pain through it. I was taking tramadol 50mgs n it was still hurting constantly. Started the 250 n am and 250 in on yesterday and was able to very carefully train chest with light-medium weight this morning with only little pain. I've brought tramadol down to 25mgs (half pill) every 5-6 hours compared to 50mgs every 3 hours. It still makes popping noise when I lift my arm laterally but hardly any pain.
I'll try to remember to keep y'all updated but if u don't hear from me bump this n it'll prompt me on Tapatalk

Update: pain as all but gone... every once in great while it'll pinch but 90% of time it's fine... able to train chest at 80% of max without pain... I am only using hammer strength n cables for chest... in week or so I'll add a free weight chest movement at medium weight n see how it feels/reacts

As for delt training I used hammer press and lateral raise machine for 80% of max weight for 4 sets each then lighter dumbbells for Seth Feroce multi angle lateral raise burnouts and didn't experience any pain...

Bicep pain near shoulder insertion is also way down. It only hurts slightly if I'm stretching the long head doing incline bench curls. Pain is about 15% percent when does occur compared to hurting so bad I drop dumbbell [emoji15] but no pain during any other bicep movements [emoji106]

So far I'm happy w results [emoji106]

As you can see I'm not doing tons of sets or too much weight as I'm being careful. I will be increasing volume n weights as my confidence in right shoulder actually being completely healed increases

I've went through one bpc so far just reconstituted second one yesterday n plan on buying couple more for maintenance/completion

Last edited:
Thanks for the update! I have been excited to see the results of this peptide and do hope that it is useful tool in the ever growing toolbox.

[lang=ca]can i inject bpc157 here where the red mark is? and how many ticks on a 1mlx28gx.5 inch syringe for a 350 mcg dosage once a day on both arms?[/lang]

Attachments

• spot.jpg
    spot.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 116
Thanks for the update! I have been excited to see the results of this peptide and do hope that it is useful tool in the ever growing toolbox.

You're welcome... I haven't been able to get around to getting the hydrolysate collagen etc because I've been super busy. I've only been able to eat jello lol [emoji23] so these results are from good regular protein intake and 2-3 servings of jello a day.
I think it would've been better if I'd used the hydro collagen, etc

Pain you describe

FYI,

I have what sounds like the same type of pain and was diagnosed with a biceps sling injury.

Basically it usually involves a tear (major or minor) in the labrum and in the subscapularis. The long (I think) biceps tendons runs up and through a little groove at the top of the humerus and the subscap kind of holds it in place and the labrum keeps it tight. With both of those kind of loose from damage the biceps tendon tries to pop in and out of that groove (you can probably feel that happening when it does...at least I can).

The way they fix it is with a biceps tenodesis, which is where they sever the biceps tendon up by the labrum and then shorten it and screw it into the humerus itself.

As that scares me a bit, I'm going to try this peptide after I search out a decent distributor.

The longer the biceps tendon rubs/pops in and out the more wear it will get though and eventually it could burst. The way my orthosurgeon described it, imagine one of the ropes tying down a boat at the dock. Over time, as it slides back and forth over the edge of the dock it will fray and eventually rip completely.

Glad to hear the peptide seems to have helped you. Hopefully I'll get similar results.

The Mayor

FYI,

I have what sounds like the same type of pain and was diagnosed with a biceps sling injury.

Basically it usually involves a tear (major or minor) in the labrum and in the subscapularis. The long (I think) biceps tendons runs up and through a little groove at the top of the humerus and the subscap kind of holds it in place and the labrum keeps it tight. With both of those kind of loose from damage the biceps tendon tries to pop in and out of that groove (you can probably feel that happening when it does...at least I can).

The way they fix it is with a biceps tenodesis, which is where they sever the biceps tendon up by the labrum and then shorten it and screw it into the humerus itself.

As that scares me a bit, I'm going to try this peptide after I search out a decent distributor.

The longer the biceps tendon rubs/pops in and out the more wear it will get though and eventually it could burst. The way my orthosurgeon described it, imagine one of the ropes tying down a boat at the dock. Over time, as it slides back and forth over the edge of the dock it will fray and eventually rip completely.

Glad to hear the peptide seems to have helped you. Hopefully I'll get similar results.

The Mayor

Yeah I've torn this bicep n had surgery about six years ago n before we did the MRI to find out the exact problem the doc was telling me about that bicep issue also that's what had me wondering... thanks for letting me know...
For numerous reasons surgery isn't best option YET so I'm hoping this issue is over [emoji1317]

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420