over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BPC157 & TB500 bicep/shoulder tendonitis

2016aldoraine

Registered
Finally got some bac water for my peptides. Again sorry for any ignorance but it's my first time experimenting with such compounds.

I've had nagging tendonitis issues for years now. Every time I start to get serious about my training it flares up and sets me back months at a time.

I started today with BPC157. 250mcg injected as close to the injury as possible. Its very difficult to pin point the injury so I want to inject SUBQ to try and cover the whole area. I don't have barely any fat on my bicep or shoulder. So I divided the injection 1/2 into the stretched skin above my shoulder and 1/2 into stretched skin above the upper bicep. Is that what I should be doing?

Also, should I start the TB500 immediately or should I wait? Do they somehow work synergistically?

Should I stop training those muscles temporarily?

Sorry if this is repetitive for you guys but like I said I'm new to peptides.

Last edited:
Finally got some bac water for my peptides. Again sorry for any ignorance but it's my first time experimenting with such compounds.

I've had nagging tendonitis issues for years now. Every time I start to get serious about my training it flares up and sets me back months at a time.

I started today with BPC157. 250mcg injected as close to the injury as possible. Its very difficult to pin point the injury so I want to inject SUBQ to try and cover the whole area. I don't have barely any fat on my bicep or shoulder. So I divided the injection 1/2 into the stretched skin above my shoulder and 1/2 into stretched skin above the upper bicep. Is that what I should be doing?

Also, should I start the TB500 immediately or should I wait? Do they somehow work synergistically?

Should I stop training those muscles temporarily?

Sorry if this is repetitive for you guys but like I said I'm new to peptides.

Personally...I would do a full dose near the elbow one day, and then a full dose at the shoulder the next. This stuff does go somewhat systemic anyways so you'll be covered. And realistically you probably have tendinitis in both areas. And yes you can do the tb500 at the same time. As far as stopping training, that will speed it up....but I don't have it in me. I just lighten the weight a bit and do supersets and whatnot

Personally...I would do a full dose near the elbow one day, and then a full dose at the shoulder the next. This stuff does go somewhat systemic anyways so you'll be covered. And realistically you probably have tendinitis in both areas. And yes you can do the tb500 at the same time. As far as stopping training, that will speed it up....but I don't have it in me. I just lighten the weight a bit and do supersets and whatnot

Thanks for the reply. I will definitely give the alternating between elbow/shoulder a try.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear