over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BPC157 and Growth for Complete Recovery

mTOR

Newbies
I'm a huge advocate of BPC157 (as many of us here are in terms of overall repair) but it has many more beneficial properties than many realize.

I've had people combine growth, BPC157, and some other growth based peptides and have seen recovery of torn rotator cuffs and blown out knees recovery faster than I could have imagined!

Just posting for for a great peptide! (Hope this study wasn't already posted)

Pentadecapeptide BPC 157 Enhances the Growth Hormone Receptor Expression in Tendon Fibroblasts

BPC 157, a pentadecapeptide derived from human gastric juice, has been demonstrated to promote the healing of different tissues, including skin, muscle, bone, ligament and tendon in many animal studies. However, the underlying mechanism has not been fully clarified. The present study aimed to explore the effect of BPC 157 on tendon fibroblasts isolated from Achilles tendon of male Sprague-Dawley rat. From the result of cDNA microarray analysis, growth hormone receptor was revealed as one of the most abundantly up-regulated genes in tendon fibroblasts by BPC 157. BPC 157 dose- and time-dependently increased the expression of growth hormone receptor in tendon fibroblasts at both the mRNA and protein levels as measured by RT/real-time PCR and Western blot, respectively. The addition of growth hormone to BPC 157-treated tendon fibroblasts dose- and time-dependently increased the cell proliferation as determined by MTT assay and PCNA expression by RT/real-time PCR. Janus kinase 2, the downstream signal pathway of growth hormone receptor, was activated time-dependently by stimulating the BPC 157-treated tendon fibroblasts with growth hormone. In conclusion, the BPC 157-induced increase of growth hormone receptor in tendon fibroblasts may potentiate the proliferation-promoting effect of growth hormone and contribute to the
healing of tendon.

BPC-157 has more amazing benefits than just about anything. I was taking it before my HGH shots but I ran out recently.

BPC-157 has more amazing benefits than just about anything. I was taking it before my HGH shots but I ran out recently.

OH the synergy between those two are ridiculous! I'm sure you healed up fast

What issues were you having?

OH the synergy between those two are ridiculous! I'm sure you healed up fast

What issues were you having?

I have used BPC-157 to heal elbow pain, and several minor muscle tears. When I have BPC on hand I always use it to enhance HGH receptors.

I just started a BPC-157 run. I developed horrible tennis elbow and can't do some staple exercise (on top of my bursitis). I started site injecting sub-q daily. We will see. I have about 6weeks worth.

On another note. recent blood test had shown my E2 was completely crashed. I wonder if that lead to additional joint discomfort.

I just started a BPC-157 run. I developed horrible tennis elbow and can't do some staple exercise (on top of my bursitis). I started site injecting sub-q daily. We will see. I have about 6weeks worth.

On another note. recent blood test had shown my E2 was completely crashed. I wonder if that lead to additional joint discomfort.

Oh yeah!!! No estrogen means bad joint aches.

srms

im very new to sarms , does it have to be used as a spot injection. i recently had stem cell procedure done and had 2 discs injected with bone marrow stem cell. does the sarm have to just be in your system or does it have to be spot injected

im very new to sarms , does it have to be used as a spot injection. i recently had stem cell procedure done and had 2 discs injected with bone marrow stem cell. does the sarm have to just be in your system or does it have to be spot injected

The studies on mice show BPC157 works systemically even when the mice sipped it all day in their drinking water.
The practical research here shows best results from injecting BPC157 as close to the Injury site as possible.

Does BPC have a saturation dose like some of the other peptides?
200mcg, 500mcg. ?
What's the point of diminishing returns?

Does BPC have a saturation dose like some of the other peptides?
200mcg, 500mcg. ?
What's the point of diminishing returns?

I haven't seen a saturation dose. It's hard to say. I keep dose low to make it last but I saw one post where the guy used the whole vial each time and he said that's the way it's done, simular to TB-500 dosing.

TY JJ
I have great results with 300mcg per day, When I first tore my superspronodis I shot it up for 10 days at 500mcg

A bottle a day seems over kill that's 5 mg per day not gonna do dat!

TY JJ
I have great results with 300mcg per day, When I first tore my superspronodis I shot it up for 10 days at 500mcg

A bottle a day seems over kill that's 5 mg per day not gonna do dat!

250-500mcg has always worked for me but I try to administer it right at the injury site.

250-500mcg has always worked for me but I try to administer it right at the injury site.

Most people seem to do great using that dosing range and injecting daily (even twice daily) in the injured area. I don't see the need in doing huge doses at once.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws