over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BPC157 & TB500

BurgerKing13

Registered
Hi Guys,
Just had Bicep Tendon Surgery & Rotator Cuff Surgery.
I'm 59 and my closest friend has been going through Chemo since June.
I HAD been on HGH for years and think it might have contributed to my Carpel Tunnel and Elbow Impingement surgeries BUT who knows.

Want to heal as fast as possible BUT not at the cost of getting Cancer.
Any thoughts or Feedback would be appreciated.
Hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving !

I am a huge proponent of Curcumin. I started taking Turmeric after having ankle surgery and have graduated to (High Absorption) Curcumin perhaps a year ago or so and it has worked wonders.

I highly recommend the Meriva form which can be had as little as 13 cents per 1g capsule via the subscribe and save option from Amazon. I follow the recommended dosage listed on bottle.

I recently started using C3 Curcumin and results have been satisfactory.

I have found it far more economical to combine Bioperine as a standalone product along with Meriva or C3 then to buy the options that contain both in one product. Iherb offers free shipping with any order over $20

I take UCII collagen before bed and also take Boswellia Extract (frankincense) twice a day.

My joints are shot from the years of Infantry duty. I wish I had started taking these supplements when I active duty.

Attachments

• 71RTyQyThaL._AC_SX425_.jpg
    71RTyQyThaL._AC_SX425_.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 7
Through anecdotal experience I have personally found Equipose and Anavar effective at increasing cartilage production.

Deca is my go to compound for post injury/surgery.

Best of luck with rehab and physical therapy.

ive used bpc a few times for achilles and shoulder tendon issues. 500mcg a day.
healed up pretty fast, especially the achilles. 4 weeks in a boot opposed to 7 the first time.
never tried the other one. just pinned in my tummy fat.

I've been on BPC awhile, pretty much year around for a year. It works quite well. I'm not sure how it has helped long term but short term it's helped a lot with inflammation and I notice if I inject pre workout I have increased mobility.

In the past I've done 1mg of TB500 in the morning, and 250mcg of BPC157 morning and night in the affected area with really great results. I had pretty severe bicep tendonitis that prevented me from doing any type of pulling movements, about 10 days of that routine and felt good as new.

Been doing the same thing now following a hernia repair. I also have been doing 50mg of CBD along with the TB500 and BPC157 to keep inflammation down, seems to be working pretty well, 10 days post surgery and I feel mostly normal.

If you can't take GH, then you're shit out of luck in life.

*All posts are for entertainment purposes only*

Have you tried the Life Extension Bio-Curcumin at all?

Just wondering how it would compare to the product you posted.

I think curcumin in general is a great thing to stay on year-round.

I am a huge proponent of Curcumin. I started taking Turmeric after having ankle surgery and have graduated to (High Absorption) Curcumin perhaps a year ago or so and it has worked wonders.

I highly recommend the Meriva form which can be had as little as 13 cents per 1g capsule via the subscribe and save option from Amazon. I follow the recommended dosage listed on bottle.

I recently started using C3 Curcumin and results have been satisfactory.

I have found it far more economical to combine Bioperine as a standalone product along with Meriva or C3 then to buy the options that contain both in one product. Iherb offers free shipping with any order over $20

I take UCII collagen before bed and also take Boswellia Extract (frankincense) twice a day.

My joints are shot from the years of Infantry duty. I wish I had started taking these supplements when I active duty.

In the past I've done 1mg of TB500 in the morning, and 250mcg of BPC157 morning and night in the affected area with really great results. I had pretty severe bicep tendonitis that prevented me from doing any type of pulling movements, about 10 days of that routine and felt good as new.

Been doing the same thing now following a hernia repair. I also have been doing 50mg of CBD along with the TB500 and BPC157 to keep inflammation down, seems to be working pretty well, 10 days post surgery and I feel mostly normal.
This as well, TB500 SubQ and BPC157 directly into the area your healing. CBD salve topical over the area

WOW
Thank you so much guys !!

^^^all the feedback the we receive for out BPC-157 & TB500 says it works & works in a big way

..so YES, i would definitely use these 2 if i were injured

Have you tried the Life Extension Bio-Curcumin at all?

Just wondering how it would compare to the product you posted.

I think curcumin in general is a great thing to stay on year-round.

Life-Extension's Bio-Curcumin has curcumin which is standardized to a minimum of %95 curcuminouds same as the 'C3' contained in the Jarrow 'Curcumin 95' product previously mentioned. Bio-Curcumin has 400 mgs of BCM-95 at $o.33 whereas the Jarrow has 500mg of C3 per serving at $o.22

Life Extension is a venerated brand containing the highest quality ingredients which comes at a premium. I still take Adrenal Energy from Life Extension but for all other supps I have gravitated towards Doctor's Best, Jarrow, Swanson Vitamins, and Healthy Origins, all containing patented or trademarked ingredients.

From the clinical studies on Curcumin that I've come across the Meriva form seems to be the most prevalent.

The issue of Curcumin is that it has poor bioavailability.
I forgot to mention that along with the bioperine (which if you believe some sources increases absorption of Curcumin by 2,000 percent) I consume Curcumin with a combination of Ghee, MCT and Honey.

I appreciate the comparison and the cost breakdown!

Bioavailability as you said is the big issue with curcumin, that's why I'm always interested to hear about other peoples' experience with different products and what the various companies do to increase that availability. Bioperine seems to be used in a lot of products these days where one or more of the ingredients has poor oral availability, but my issue there is I have around a 50/50 chance of extreme heart burn from it unfortunately. Lately I've seemed to be fine with it though, so may try taking my curcumin when I take other supplements that have bioperine in them. Thanks for the info and the ideas!

The issue of Curcumin is that it has poor bioavailability.
I forgot to mention that along with the bioperine (which if you believe some sources increases absorption of Curcumin by 2,000 percent) I consume Curcumin with a combination of Ghee, MCT and Honey.

Bioavailability as you said is the big issue with curcumin, that's why I'm always interested to hear about other peoples' experience with different products and what the various companies do to increase that availability. Bioperine seems to be used in a lot of products these days where one or more of the ingredients has poor oral availability, but my issue there is I have around a 50/50 chance of extreme heart burn from it unfortunately. Lately I've seemed to be fine with it though, so may try taking my curcumin when I take other supplements that have bioperine in them. Thanks for the info and the ideas!

This product is a staple of mine at $3.49

I too have the reflux issue. For those sensitive to turmeric/curcumin I recommend creating a "milk" infused drink like the ones consumed in traditional Ayurveda.

Warming some Goats milk would be the healthiest liquid though I just use 'almond milk'. I am personally proponent of healthy fats so I enjoy adding the ghee and mct, but obv the option for healthy fats is endless. With some honey and ground cinnamon the drink becomes quite enjoyable. I do personally believe that the antioxidant benefits of honey increase absorption of other nutrients but a 'calorie free' sweetener can be used in its place. Some pepper and Star anise can be added for an ethnic flair and at this time of year why not add pumpkin spice?

I realize this post is very Rachel Raye like, but on a serious not these drinks not only increase the absorption rate but commonly settle the reflux issues.

Admittedly I typically just spoon the fats in my mouth a take the capsules of curcumin and bioperine. When I am less lazy I empty the capsules into hot tea and stir with the spooned fats as quicker on the go method. Making the Curcumin Milk beverage and refrigerating left over contents to be warmed later is truly the best way to go.

How do you prefer to take the 50mg of CBD? Do you just drop it under the tongue or have you found better methods?

I'm actually getting ready to try TB-500. My left elbow has been killing me and so has my right forearm up close to my inner elbow. Hopefully this helps. Rest hasn't been cutting it.

I've been on BPC awhile, pretty much year around for a year. It works quite well. I'm not sure how it has helped long term but short term it's helped a lot with inflammation and I notice if I inject pre workout I have increased mobility.

What dose do you take? Do you use it daily? Year round?

I prefer the liquid drops and just hold them under my tongue for 30-60 seconds. There's a few different brands I've had solid results with, but mainly just look for a full-spectrum CBD product.

How do you prefer to take the 50mg of CBD? Do you just drop it under the tongue or have you found better methods?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws