over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BPC157?

chgolatin2

Registered
Curious if one bottle states 5mg of BPC-157, how much BA water do I use to make the solution? Lastly, if its 5mg how much/often can this be cycled for? I am using it for my fucked up shoulders and joints...

Thanks~

I recently started using it for my shoulders also, I use 500 mcgs for 10 days it reduced the pain by approximately 30% I just bought 2 more vials gonna run 300 mcgs per day for a longer period. One thing I did notice is it does seem to increase the effectivenes of GH makes 3iu seem like 5
As far as mixing goes I put 2cc of BW in a 5 mg vial.
5mg = 5000 mcgs
So 1cc would be 2500 mcgs 1/2 cc = 1250 1/4 cc = 625 mcgs u follow?

I recently started using it for my shoulders also, I use 500 mcgs for 10 days it reduced the pain by approximately 30% I just bought 2 more vials gonna run 300 mcgs per day for a longer period. One thing I did notice is it does seem to increase the effectivenes of GH makes 3iu seem like 5
5mg = 5000 mcgs

Yes it does, thanks for the assistance~ :headbang:

5mg = 5000 mcgs

How are you timing the BPC-157 with your HGH?

I'm wondering this as well. What's the half life of bpc? Timing may not be an issue depending on half life.

Studies did show it increased GH effectiveness if I remember correctly.

I can't find anything on BPC-157 half life.
I felt my injuries got the best results with more frequent dosing, using it 3-4 times a day in smaller doses.

This rat study healed the wound given once a day.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 100
This study uses everyday localized injection, and also intermittent injection skipping days. It worked in all examples. The half life has to be at a minimum one day to several days.

Osteogenic effect of a gastric pentadecapeptide, BPC-157, on the healing of segmental bone defect in rabbits: a comparison with bone marrow and autol... - PubMed - NCBI

Osteogenic effect of a gastric pentadecapeptide, BPC-157, on the healing of segmental bone defect in rabbits: a comparison with bone marrow and autologous cortical bone implantation.
Sebecić B, et al. Bone. 1999.

Abstract

Gastrectomy often results in increased likelihood of osteoporosis, metabolic aberration, and risk of fracture, and there is a need for a gastric peptide with osteogenic activity. A novel stomach pentadecapeptide, BPC-157, improves wound and fracture healing in rats in addition to having an angiogenic effect. Therefore, in the present study, using a segmental osteoperiosteal bone defect (0.8 cm, in the middle of the left radius) that remained incompletely healed in all control rabbits for 6 weeks (assessed in 2 week intervals), pentadecapeptide BPC-157 was further studied (either percutaneously given locally [10 microg/kg body weight] into the bone defect, or applied intramuscularly [intermittently, at postoperative days 7, 9, 14, and 16 at 10 microg/kg body weight] or continuously [once per day, postoperative days 7-21 at 10 microg or 10 ng/kg body weight]). For comparison, rabbits percutaneously received locally autologous bone marrow (2 mL, postoperative day 7). As standard treatment, immediately after its formation, the bone defect was filled with an autologous cortical graft. Saline-treated (2 mL intramuscularly [i.m.] and 2 mL locally into the bone defect), injured animals were used as controls. Pentadecapeptide BPC-157 significantly improved the healing of segmental bone defects. For instance, upon radiographic assessment, the callus surface, microphotodensitometry, quantitative histomorphometry (10 microg/kg body weight i.m. for 14 days), or quantitative histomorphometry (10 ng/kg body weight i.m. for 14 days) the effect of pentadecapeptide BPC-157 was shown to correspond to improvement after local application of bone marrow or autologous cortical graft. Moreover, a comparison of the number of animals with unhealed defects (all controls) or healed defects (complete bony continuity across the defect site) showed that besides pentadecapeptide intramuscular application for 14 days (i.e., local application of bone marrow or autologous cortical graft), also following other pentadecapeptide BPC-157 regimens (local application, or intermittent intramuscular administration), the number of animals with healed defect was increased. Hopefully, in the light of the suggested stomach significance for bone homeostasis, the possible relevance of this pentadecapeptide BPC-157 effect (local or intramuscular effectiveness, lack of unwanted effects) could be a basis for methods of choice in the future management of healing impairment in humans, and requires further investigation.

Thanks for sharing those JJ. I was going to say I see good results even from once a day dosing. It must be active pretty long.

I remember reading something about how it helped regenerate the liver from damage! BPC is a peptide I keep in my arsenal now.

Here's what I have noticed guys. I'm crusin now so I have dropped down to 3iu of blue tops per day, I don't feel anything from 3iu no hand numbness, no crazy dreams, no excessive pump during training, but when I added BPC-157 the hand numbness, strange dreams and great pumps came back I can only attribute that to the BPC because that is the only change I have made.
As far as timing I take the BPC and GH every day at 4pm on an emty stomach. I put the BPC IM in my injured left delt and the GH goes sub Q in belly.

I have seen the articles on BPC-157 supposedly improving GH effectiveness but was skeptical.
This was not an experiment or test this is just a coincidence. I only intended to use it for my shoulder.

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost