over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BPC157

PHIL HERNON

Banned
This peptide is looking more and more invaluable.........cytoprotective qualities, anti inflamatory, wound healing effects, axonal regeneration......

I hope its all its made out to be , I have my elbow surgery schedualed for Aug 1st .
Im hoping to be able to order some of this and TB500 to help the two damaged tendons ill be rehabbing soon

TB500 is LEGIT.

excited to see BPC is all about.

Apparently also reduces liver inflammation and has shown promise at restoring function for livers with cirrhosis...

Sounds like an ideal ancillary to research alongside oral cycles!

Very interesting. If I find my liver enzymes are still elevated when I do my bloodwork this may become essential to part of my recovery. Not to mention helping heal my elbows!

Any idea on how this would work injected into keloid scars? Cortisone is whats normaly used.

The only thing is that I'm trying to find the best dosage. TB500 is cheap after the loading phase but I want to find what dosage BPC157 would run best.

Pentadecapeptide BPC 157 (PL 14736) improves li... [J Orthop Res. 2010] - PubMed - NCBI
Pentadecapeptide BPC 157 (PL 14736) improves ligament healing in the rat.
Cerovecki T, Bojanic I, Brcic L, Radic B, Vukoja I, Seiwerth S, Sikiric P.
Source
University Hospital of Traumatology, Zagreb, Croatia.
Abstract
We improved medial collateral ligament (MCL) healing throughout 90 days after surgical transection. We introduced intraperitoneal, per-oral (in drinking water) and topical (thin cream layer) peptide therapy always given alone, without a carrier. Previously, as an effective peptide therapy, stable gastric pentadecapeptide BPC 157 (GEPPPGKPADDAGLV, an anti-ulcer peptide effective in inflammatory bowel disease therapy (PL 14736)) particularly improved healing of transected tendon and muscle and wound healing effect including the expression of the early growth response 1 (egr-1) gene. After MCL transection BPC 157 was effective in rats when given once daily intraperitoneally (10 microg or 10 ng/kg) or locally as a thin layer (1.0 microg dissolved in distilled water/g commercial neutral cream) at the site of injury, first application 30 min after surgery and the final application 24 h before sacrifice. Likewise, BPC 157 was effective given per-orally (0.16 microg/ml in the drinking water (12 ml/day/rat)) until sacrifice. Commonly, BPC 157 microg-ng-rats exhibited consistent functional, biomechanical, macroscopic and histological healing improvements. Thus, we suggest BPC 157 improved healing of acute ligament injuries in further ligament therapy.
(c) 2010 Orthopaedic Research Society. Published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc.

Modulation of early functional recovery of Achil... [Inflamm Res. 2008] - PubMed - NCBI

Modulation of early functional recovery of Achilles tendon to bone unit after transection by BPC 157 and methylprednisolone.
Krivic A, Majerovic M, Jelic I, Seiwerth S, Sikiric P.
Source
Department of Surgery, University Hospital Center Zagreb, Kispaticeva 12, Zagreb, 10000, Croatia. [email protected]
Abstract
OBJECTIVE AND DESIGN:
In the presented study we compared the effect of stable peptide BPC 157 and methylprednisolone on early functional recovery after Achilles tendon to bone transection in a rat model before collagen healing started.
MATERIAL AND METHODS:
Surgical transection of the right Achilles tendon to bone area was performed in seventy two Wistar Albino male rats. Healing Achilles tendon edges were harvested at days 1-4 following the transection. Using Achilles functional index (AFI), myeloperoxidase activity, histological inflammatory cell influx and vascular index early functional recovery was evaluated.
TREATMENT:
Agents (stable peptide BPC 157 10 microg methylprednisolone 5 mg, normal saline 5 ml) were given alone (/kg b.w., intraperitoneally, once daily, first 30 min after surgery, last 24 h before analysis). Control group received normal saline 5 ml/kg.
RESULTS:
BPC 157 improved functional recovery (AFI values increased at all time points, p <0.05) by anti-inflammatory (decreased myeloperoxidase (MPO) activity and histological inflammatory cell influx, p <0.05) and increased new blood vessel formation (increased vascular index, p <0.05). Methyprednisolone decreased MPO activity and histological inflammatory cell influx, (p <0.05) but also decreased new blood vessel formation and did not affect early functional recovery.
CONCLUSIONS:
Stable peptide BPC 157 with combined anti-inflammatory action and induction of early new blood vessel formation facilitates early functional recovery in Achilles tendon to bone healing.

The promoting effect of pentadecapeptide BPC ... [J Appl Physiol. 2011] - PubMed - NCBI

The promoting effect of pentadecapeptide BPC 157 on tendon healing involves tendon outgrowth, cell survival, and cell migration.
Chang CH, Tsai WC, Lin MS, Hsu YH, Pang JH.
Source
Graduate Institute of Clinical Medical Sciences, Chang Gung Univ., 259 Wen-Hwa 1st Rd., Kwei-Shan, Tao-Yuan 333, Taiwan, Republic of China.
Abstract
Pentadecapeptide BPC 157, composed of 15 amino acids, is a partial sequence of body protection compound (BPC) that is discovered in and isolated from human gastric juice. Experimentally it has been demonstrated to accelerate the healing of many different wounds, including transected rat Achilles tendon. This study was designed to investigate the potential mechanism of BPC 157 to enhance healing of injured tendon. The outgrowth of tendon fibroblasts from tendon explants cultured with or without BPC 157 was examined. Results showed that BPC 157 significantly accelerated the outgrowth of tendon explants. Cell proliferation of cultured tendon fibroblasts derived from rat Achilles tendon was not directly affected by BPC 157 as evaluated by MTT assay. However, the survival of BPC 157-treated cells was significantly increased under the H(2)O(2) stress. BPC 157 markedly increased the in vitro migration of tendon fibroblasts in a dose-dependent manner as revealed by transwell filter migration assay. BPC 157 also dose dependently accelerated the spreading of tendon fibroblasts on culture dishes. The F-actin formation as detected by FITC-phalloidin staining was induced in BPC 157-treated fibroblasts. The protein expression and activation of FAK and paxillin were determined by Western blot analysis, and the phosphorylation levels of both FAK and paxillin were dose dependently increased by BPC 157 while the total amounts of protein was unaltered. In conclusion, BPC 157 promotes the ex vivo outgrowth of tendon fibroblasts from tendon explants, cell survival under stress, and the in vitro migration of tendon fibroblasts, which is likely mediated by the activation of the FAK-paxillin pathway.

Gastric pentadecapeptide BPC 157 accelerates he... [J Orthop Res. 2003] - PubMed - NCBI

Gastric pentadecapeptide BPC 157 accelerates healing of transected rat Achilles tendon and in vitro stimulates tendocytes growth.
Staresinic M, Sebecic B, Patrlj L, Jadrijevic S, Suknaic S, Perovic D, Aralica G, Zarkovic N, Borovic S, Srdjak M, Hajdarevic K, Kopljar M, Batelja L, Boban-Blagaic A, Turcic I, Anic T, Seiwerth S, Sikiric P.
Source
Department of Pharmacology, Medical Faculty, University of Zagreb, Salata 11, Post Box 916, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia.
Abstract
In studies intended to improve healing of transected Achilles tendon, effective was a stable gastric pentadecapeptide BPC 157 (GEPPPGKPADDAGLV, M.W. 1419). Currently in clinical trials for inflammatory bowel disease (PLD-116, PL 14736, Pliva), it ameliorates internal and external wound healing. In rats, the right Achilles tendon transected (5 mm proximal to its calcaneal insertion) presents with a large tendon defect between cut ends. Agents (/kg b.w., i.p., once time daily) (BPC 157 (dissolved in saline, with no carrier addition) (10 microg, 10 ng or 10 pg) or saline (5.0 ml)), were firstly applied at 30 min after surgery, the last application at 24 h before autopsy. Achilles functional index (AFI) was assessed once time daily. Biomechanical, microscopical and macroscopical assessment was on day 1, 4, 7, 10 and 14. Controls generally have severely compromised healing. In comparison, pentadecapeptide BPC 157 fully improves recovery: (i) biomechanically, increased load of failure, load of failure per area and Young's modulus of elasticity; (ii) functionally, significantly higher AFI-values; (iii) microscopically, more mononuclears and less granulocytes, superior formation of fibroblasts, reticulin and collagen; (iv) macroscopically, smaller size and depth of tendon defect, and subsequently the reestablishment of full tendon integrity. Likewise, unlike TGF-beta, pentadecapeptide BPC 157, presenting with no effect on the growth of cultured cell of its own, consistently opposed 4-hydroxynonenal (HNE), a negative modulator of the growth. HNE-effect is opposed in both combinations: BPC 157+HNE (HNE growth inhibiting effect reversed into growth stimulation of cultured tendocytes) and HNE+BPC 157(abolished inhibiting activity of the aldehyde), both in the presence of serum and serum deprived conditions. In conclusion, these findings, particularly, Achilles tendon transection fully recovered in rats, peptide stability suitable delivery, usefully favor gastric pentadecapeptide BPC 157 in future Achilles tendon therapy.

OH SHIT this is really intersting also...it's about after ODing on insulin...250iu/kg
Over-dose insulin and stable gastric pentadecapeptide BPC 157. Attenuated gastric ulcers, seizures, brain lesions, hepatomegaly, fatty liver, breakdown of liver glycogen, profound hypoglycemia and calcification in rats.

Ilic S, Brcic I, Mester M, Filipovic M, Sever M, Klicek R, Barisic I, Radic B, Zoricic Z, Bilic V, Berkopic L, Brcic L, Kolenc D, Romic Z, Pazanin L, Seiwerth S, Sikiric P.
Source
Department of Pharmacology and Pathology Medical Faculty University of Zagreb, Zagreb, Croatia.
Abstract
We focused on over-dose insulin (250 IU/kg i.p.) induced gastric ulcers and then on other disturbances that were concomitantly induced in rats, seizures (eventually fatal), severely damaged neurons in cerebral cortex and hippocampus, hepatomegaly, fatty liver, increased AST, ALT and amylase serum values, breakdown of liver glycogen with profound hypoglycemia and calcification development. Calcium deposits were present in the blood vessel walls, hepatocytes surrounding blood vessels and sometimes even in parenchyma of the liver mainly as linear and only occasionally as granular accumulation. As an antidote after insulin, we applied the stable gastric pentadecapeptide BPC 157 (10 microg/kg) given (i) intraperitoneally or (ii) intragastrically immediately after insulin. Controls received simultaneously an equivolume of saline (5 ml/kg). Those rats that survived till the 180 minutes after over-dose application were further assessed. Interestingly, pentadecapeptide BPC 157, as an antiulcer peptide, may besides stomach ulcer consistently counteract all insulin disturbances and fatal outcome. BPC 157 rats showed no fatal outcome, they were mostly without hypoglycemic seizures with apparently higher blood glucose levels (glycogen was still present in hepatocytes), less liver pathology (i.e., normal liver weight, less fatty liver), decreased ALT, AST and amylase serum values, markedly less damaged neurons in brain and they only occasionally had small gastric lesions. BPC 157 rats exhibited mostly only dot-like calcium presentation. In conclusion, the success of BPC 157 therapy may indicate a likely role of BPC 157 in insulin controlling and BPC 157 may influence one or more causative process(es) after excessive insulin application.

Last edited:
I've received quite a few pm's from guys who have used ergopep's BPC 157 to heal post surgical injuries and non surgical injuries, all with success. Many call it a miracle healing peptide.

Google&Pubmed...All animal research thus far on promuscle has come from my recommendation of administering 1/10 of the vial per day intramuscularly as close to the point of injury as possible. 3 vials are sufficient for remarkably accelerated healing.

Google&Pubmed...All animal research thus far on promuscle has come from my recommendation of administering 1/10 of the vial per day intramuscularly as close to the point of injury as possible. 3 vials are sufficient for remarkably accelerated healing.

How about maintaining? Like anything that would replace joint supplement?

Like when you get some shoulder pain and/or a miniature injury during workout.

How about maintaining? Like anything that would replace joint supplement?

Like when you get some shoulder pain and/or a miniature injury during workout.

This suplement is new and ergopep is the first to carry it. Research must be conducted through trial and error. I wouldn't risk product degradation by leaving any portion of unused product in the vial for more than a month. The amino acid chain is moderate in length but should be stable for a month no problem. I'm sure for maintainence you could dose it out periodically throughout a one month time frame in micro-amounts.

John, what dose are most guys using the BPC at?..and at what frequency?
I have been using TB500 and BPC for a few weeks now, and am not really noticing anything for the numerous nagging issues I have.

This is a dosing scheme that was recommended for my rat:

TB500: 4-6mg a week for six weeks and then 2mg a week for another four weeks
BPC 157: 0.5-075mg IM daily for 30-45 days

He will be trying this out pretty soon.

This is a dosing scheme that was recommended for my rat:

TB500: 4-6mg a week for six weeks and then 2mg a week for another four weeks
BPC 157: 0.5-075mg IM daily for 30-45 days

He will be trying this out pretty soon.

:yeahthat: PERFECT!!! :)

This suplement is new and ergopep is the first to carry it. Research must be conducted through trial and error. I wouldn't risk product degradation by leaving any portion of unused product in the vial for more than a month. The amino acid chain is moderate in length but should be stable for a month no problem. I'm sure for maintainence you could dose it out periodically throughout a one month time frame in micro-amounts.

Yeah it's going to be like folli...I'll try to see if I can find out the length it takes for it to degrade and then all the dosages that have been used.

I have also read tb500 being dosed at a vial/week for a month and 1vial/month to maintain.

John, what dose are most guys using the BPC at?..and at what frequency?
I have been using TB500 and BPC for a few weeks now, and am not really noticing anything for the numerous nagging issues I have.

did you adjust your dose according to Lene28's recommendation? see any progress? wondering if this will help with my shoulder tendinitis.

My lab rat had serious tennis elbow in both elbows. One vial of BPC 156 down and the pain is much better. Have been using TB 500 too, and that has definitely helped. So glad they are helping. . .

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear