over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

bpm playadel carmen

My Buddy Max Vinograd started that whole thing. I havent seen him in years since he lived in Acapulco but he's a chill dude.

can't wait, i went two years ago too, who you looking forward to seeing

BPM? Does that stand for Beats Per Minute? Like your heart rate right?

LOL! Just fucking with you guys! I actually produce electronic music. Mostly Progressive, Progressive House some Electro House with thick chugging bassline type tracks. That is going to be a bomb festival in Mexico! Personally, my favorite is WMC in Miami!

-Baseline

I went to WMC Miami 3 times. Im an old school NYC clubber, from back when NYC clubs were the shit !!! Love House Music !!

Growman,

NYC has a great scene for EDM. I remember when all the greatest DJ's had residencies at the clubs so you would see them often. Another insane venue is DEMF, kinda like the Ultra Music Festival but bigger. Im from Michigan so that was my backyard and after the Detroit Electronic Music Festival was over all the DJ's were booked at different clubs Down Town at night. Amazing times bro! :)

-Baseline

Growman,

NYC has a great scene for EDM. I remember when all the greatest DJ's had residencies at the clubs so you would see them often. Another insane venue is DEMF, kinda like the Ultra Music Festival but bigger. Im from Michigan so that was my backyard and after the Detroit Electronic Music Festival was over all the DJ's were booked at different clubs Down Town at night. Amazing times bro! :)

-Baseline

Yeah im more old school i hate festivals. Like xxxLGxxx said, Sound Factory !!! That was the pinnacle of all night life. After that place closed in 2004 it was all downhill from there.

Back in the day you needed to look good to get in, didnt really matter if you were of age or not. And every idiot didnt know about the scene, it really was underground and just the people that needed to know about it knew about it.

Sound Factory, Tunnel, Twilo, LimeLight, Roxy... Those were all NY nightlife legends. Ever since they cracked down its been shitty, although Crobar was good for a while from 2005-2007.

Right now its all about Space NY. I went out one night and it was amazing. I guess im just old school, and i dont like the big open arena's and festivals.

I am a sucker for a Vegas pool party though !!! Lived out there for 2 years was at a pool party every sat and sunday.

jersey guy here and a bit older. miss the old days. factory tunnel crobar for a bit. the only place ill step foot in now is output

Sound factory :)

I actually have the box set cd for both the S&M party and chocolate party, I was there for both. You forget exit too?! Friday nights were a little to china town for me. Lil 130lbs asian boys all over with their shirts off talking funny.

jersey guy here and a bit older. miss the old days. factory tunnel crobar for a bit. the only place ill step foot in now is output

I have heard good things about output, but give Space a try its good. A friend of mine owns the joint.

I actually have the box set cd for both the S&M party and chocolate party, I was there for both. You forget exit too?! Friday nights were a little to china town for me. Lil 130lbs asian boys all over with their shirts off talking funny.

LOL i was at both parties and have both those box sets also. The chocolate party you are talking about was actually 13 on 13 the 13th anniversary party. Luz Divina threw chocolates into the crowd during her performance.... Those were the days...

Exit was ok, but just never could touch SF

I cut my teeth in the NYC scene as well. Unfortunately, I missed the factory days but still had a hell of time at Victor, Vargas, JP, Boris parties.

I'm particularly looking forward to Marco Carola. PM me if anyone wants to sync up in Playa - meatheads united

Yeah im more old school i hate festivals. Like xxxLGxxx said, Sound Factory !!! That was the pinnacle of all night life. After that place closed in 2004 it was all downhill from there.

Back in the day you needed to look good to get in, didnt really matter if you were of age or not. And every idiot didnt know about the scene, it really was underground and just the people that needed to know about it knew about it.

Sound Factory, Tunnel, Twilo, LimeLight, Roxy... Those were all NY nightlife legends. Ever since they cracked down its been shitty, although Crobar was good for a while from 2005-2007.

Right now its all about Space NY. I went out one night and it was amazing. I guess im just old school, and i dont like the big open arena's and festivals.

I am a sucker for a Vegas pool party though !!! Lived out there for 2 years was at a pool party every sat and sunday.

I am the same way bro! I personally love smaller more private venues. However, DEMF was a blast because it was not as crazy as some of the international festivals. The main thing was when we were done with DEMF by about 8pm when it would get dark it was over, then we would go get ready to hit the club, then after hours! Never mind the fact there was a 60lb Medical Grade tank in the corner of the after hour! LOL

I cut my teeth in the NYC scene as well. Unfortunately, I missed the factory days but still had a hell of time at Victor, Vargas, JP, Boris parties.

I'm particularly looking forward to Marco Carola. PM me if anyone wants to sync up in Playa - meatheads united

I wish i was going to BPM. I mean im friends with Max, if i could go we would literally be the most hooked up people there. He started the damn thing... I used to party with him back in the day on spring break in Acapulco when he lived over there.

He is my best friends Uncle. When we would go to Acapulco we could literally do whatever we wanted. I went there for spring break 4 times thats how good it was back then.

I am the same way bro! I personally love smaller more private venues. However, DEMF was a blast because it was not as crazy as some of the international festivals. The main thing was when we were done with DEMF by about 8pm when it would get dark it was over, then we would go get ready to hit the club, then after hours! Never mind the fact there was a 60lb Medical Grade tank in the corner of the after hour! LOL

Yeah bro im not into festivals, im sure there are a few good ones though. Kids that go out these days have no idea how good the scene used to be in NY. They just cant comprehend, it was on another level. It just got too crazy and now the cops are all over it, sucks.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member