over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Brach, Johnnie, and Kia Guest Posing @ Coastal USA

guy is a lot shorter though, Ronnie was 5'11, so was Dorian. At 5'7 and weighing what he does, really impressive.

Call me crazy, but I get a weird feeling with Kai... He seems to be unstable, almost like he has too much invested in his success in bodybuilding from a mental standpoint. It's hard to convey, but he seems like he's on the edge, pushing the envelope too hard...

just my .02 cents, dont hate me..

I have no clue if he is stable or not....but I dony think one can have too much mental investment....all the greats in any endeavor put everything on the line....you can't "work with a net" to win the big prize in anything....it's either win or fall far

Kia is looking out of this world. I haven't seen that much pure muscle since big Ron.

OK I'm might take alot of crap for this one but Kai looks way to big, I mean too much mass for his frame,looks odd !!! and the guy needs to cut that hair!!!!!:banghead: Is Kai trying to play the mass game with Jay??? I think he is starting to look Blocky!!! but hey I'm just sitting behind a CPU and I only weight 185lbs at 5'6 so I just might not have a clue what I'm talking about!!!!

OK I'm might take alot of crap for this one but Kai looks way to big, I mean too much mass for his frame,looks odd !!! and the guy needs to cut that hair!!!!!:banghead: Is Kai trying to play the mass game with Jay??? I think he is starting to look Blocky!!! but hey I'm just sitting behind a CPU and I only weight 185lbs at 5'6 so I just might not have a clue what I'm talking about!!!!

Just wait until that dude's bout 15lbs lighter on stage at the O, bro, you'll change your toon real quickly :D

ok.
Kai is an alien.
i might not have gotten up there if i was Johnnie...
-JS

Wonder what Kai is doin different than the other guys to get that mass... is it training, diet or???

Wonder what Kai is doin different than the other guys to get that mass... is it training, diet or???
lol
here we go again... :banghead:

my guess he has better GENETICS and might not be scared to go a bit higher with the supplements.
but this will be argued all day long so to summarize the whole argument that could easily develop lets just all agree its GENETICS.
-JS

When did he mess up his lat? Thats the first time I have ever seen that.

look at the second picture in the thread...his right lat...(left looking at him from the front)....he tore it up near the insertion....he hides it incredibly well....in poses....he lowers his arms in double bicep shots etc

look at the second picture in the thread...his right lat...(left looking at him from the front)....he tore it up near the insertion....he hides it incredibly well....in poses....he lowers his arms in double bicep shots etc

He does indeed hide it well as thats the first time I have ever seen that. When was it torn?

i think it was 4 years ago

lol
here we go again... :banghead:

my guess he has better GENETICS and might not be scared to go a bit higher with the supplements.
but this will be argued all day long so to summarize the whole argument that could easily develop lets just all agree its GENETICS.
-JS

Ya, prolly more protein, creatine and efa's...

Maybe fucking fruit stimulates more testosteron production

not that it matters, but these grapefruit references with Kai are annoying. let it go. do you think he is a good BB or not? Jeez...

i think it was 4 years ago

I had no idea. I remember the tricep injury. Not the lat. I like Branch and he does hide that well.

not that it matters, but these grapefruit references with Kai are annoying. let it go. do you think he is a good BB or not? Jeez...

I agree with this. EVERYONE has done something they are proud of. Doesnt mean it should be brought up every time someone says your name. Its not like he is a baby raper.

My wife and I were also at this show. Branch was in incredible condition for this far out from the Olympia. I was not a Kia fan, but after seeing him at this show, all I can say is WOW! The dude is a true freak, and the way he moves and poses just adds to his freakiness. He was the last one to guest pose, and afterwards the noise from the audience was buzzing. All I can say is that I'm very impressed by Kai's physique.

:p Let me have a little fun. Trust me, I don´t judge the guy, it´s just for the laughs,

:p Let me have a little fun. Trust me, I don´t judge the guy, it´s just for the laughs,

But it's not funny anymore....no one is laughing with you. When you know that a fruit comment will be made in every single freakin thread that has something to do with Kai....you know it's played out. So now you're just being obnoxious...not funny.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws