over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Brad Pitt

That's like saying David Beckham is on gear because Brad Pitt and him are the same size. But seriously, why ask these questions because it's purely subjective and a waste of time.

BC it's some what interesting. I get tired of people asking the same old questions....like what should be 1st cycle be? So damn boring to hear the same old shit over and over.

And Medic, I am NOT directing this towards you...

If you look at some of the Troy pics and compare that to Fight Club/Snatch I think it's pretty clear he was on some juice. Same deal with Daniel Craig and Statham.

BC it's some what interesting. I get tired of people asking the same old questions....like what should be 1st cycle be? So damn boring to hear the same old shit over and over.

And Medic, I am NOT directing this towards you...

Lol it's all good. Like I said it's all a guessing game anyway.

If you look at some of the Troy pics and compare that to Fight Club/Snatch I think it's pretty clear he was on some juice. Same deal with Daniel Craig and Statham.

Daniel Craig, are you kidding me? Well, maybe he uses androgel...lol

Funny, Charlie Sheen said he was hitting the juice back in the day...who knows if he's really did or did not. Honestly, I could care less.[/QUOTE]

Off course he did charley sheen is WINNING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111:D

i forgot about willis in the expendables... yea he never did.. stathem issss rediculously lean in most of his movies who knows could be lightning good geneics... the only other ones im sure that hopped on cycle that you wouldnt think of is ED NORTON in american history x... he filled out his frame... maybe marky mark in that movie he played the boxer mickey ward. dwane johnson fast five obviously. and i read an interview that huge jackman had to put on like 30 somewhat lbs and still be ripped for one of the movies he was filming a while back and he had to do it in less then a year..... if thats a TRUE statement that cant be possible without aas for somone that isnt a complete newbiw to working out

I have a good bit of acting experience and I promise you that AAS and other types of performance enhancement are just as prevalent in hollywood as it is in professional sports. It is was it is.

No one needs AAS to look like any of these guys in any of their roles.

But I would not be surprised at all if they did use AAS or fat burning PEDs in order to get results faster.
It's all about the money in Hollywood, and time = money, so I would bet that they did use.

Gerard Butler, the lead in '300', said they used AAS for their roles. I assume he is not concerned to discuss it since he is from Scotland, where they don't seem to care if anyone uses.

Christian Bale also admitted to it for the Batman films, norton admitted it for american history x, Chris Hemsworth almost certainly did for Thor, and im pretty sure Tom Hardy admitted using for Bronson.

also Mickey Rourke as discussed pretty much lives on the gas.

All those guys like Pitt work out already so when you see a big jump in muscle mass then it's likely the case.

I mean if Charlie Sheen used for Major League it's not a big stretch of the imagination. Of course nobody will know for sure unless he admits it.

Jason undoubtably has! He did the human flag pole!!
And the expandables... Well I'm sure during casting they just handed out cycles and whoever responded better got hired! Haha it was sly laying out the dosages Hhaha

expendables was just missing jean claude van damme, he is known for the gear.. he did a few movies with the gyno.. and whipped steven segals ass at stallones house..

i would be surprised if pitt weighed more than 170 in troy. no juice needed for that.

What alot of people need to remember is LIGHTING, with the right lighting I look like a national competitor with bad lighting I look like someone that enjoys the gym on ocassion.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131