over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Brad Pitt

i would be surprised if pitt weighed more than 170 in troy. no juice needed for that.
His break out movie was Thelma and Louise. He was a skinny little dude in that movie, but no doubt he has good genetics for putting on muscle. I bet he was all of 130 lbs in this photo.

Attachments

• thelma-et-louise.jpg
    thelma-et-louise.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 415
His break out movie was Thelma and Louise. He was a skinny little dude in that movie, but no doubt he has good genetics for putting on muscle. I bet he was all of 130 lbs in this photo.

yeah but some of these guys will even say he looks juiced in that skinny pic. i know more than a few guys that looked at least as good as he did in troy before they ever knew what aas were.

In "Troy" and "Fight Club" do you think he juiced up? He's a pretty skinny dude, must have done a cycle.

I dont know anything for sure, what I do know is this guy is making a movie every 6-9 months. It is almost impossible to get a good diet and exercise program in place when you are bouncing around from city to city and country to country filming. IMHO i believe he had "some help". Maybe not a full cycle, but some oral "help". In the same way I belive skinny Will Smith had "some help" for his role in Ali, and iRobot, I am Legend. But that's neither here nor there. What's more important is the dedication and effort put into using the "help" to get them into their main roles.

we're all gonna believe what we want regarding if some of these hollywood boys juice or not. in the long run ....who cares! but i will add that you can go to any natural drug free bodybuilding contest and find young guys in the teen division built as good as or better than brad pitt, ed norton, will smith etc.......

Why are ppl amazed with skinny ppl with abs? I dont get it?

Skinny guys with abs are like fat girls with big tits, shes fat as fuck, and hes a skinny lil bitch BOOOM

You're still "natural" if you fail the polygraph but can pass the drug test. "Natural drug free" is just another way of saying "use only what will clear quickly or is undetectable". I agree that some of the kids in the teen division are built better than edward norton but my younger sister has a better build than he does. But she doesn't have those acting chops!!! :)

As for if the celebrities use gear or not, I have no idea. I'm more interested in what fat burners they have the obese people on biggest loser use.

we're all gonna believe what we want regarding if some of these hollywood boys juice or not. in the long run ....who cares! but i will add that you can go to any natural drug free bodybuilding contest and find young guys in the teen division built as good as or better than brad pitt, ed norton, will smith etc.......

if you go from being someone who half ass trains or doesn't even train at all to have your ass kicked by the best trainers and nutritionists money can buy, you are going to make dramatic changes.

i don't know whether they used or not (although you can tell butler did in 300, he's even got gyno) but it is not necessary to use to get into that kind of condition.

think about it- these guys are living the good life, most likely exercising somewhat, but with few exceptions not at the level that will give you that kind of build.

so, four months out from the film the studio provides them with a top level trainer who works with them for every rep of every exercise and a nutritionist who has meals ready and prepared for them every day. total convenience for the actor, who just has to follow direction. their paychecks are motivation to get in shape.

what i'm trying to say is that you would be surprised what you can do with those sort of resources and motivation. do some of them use regardless? probably. but it is possible to be 5'10", 170 in very good shape without anabolics... and you'll look 185 on screen.

also- these guys are not that big, with the exception of the thor kid. i watched his trainer slap 20 pounds of muscle on him after filming troy. he probably used and he looked damn big too.

anyways he is the exception. these guys are not that packed with muscle. you don't see them with 30 inch thighs and thick backs- they have arms, a chest, and abs. these muscle groups aren't the ones that hold all the weight.

Last edited:
It's improbable for an ectomorph to add 20-30 lbs in a few months without eating a ton of food and ending up big and smooth.

Dry chicken breasts and rice don't actually do anything for guys like this.

He probably had to start a year out at least because he (Pitt) was a very little guy with an ectomorph build.

Sure it's very attainable for a natural bodybuilder but these guys are not bodybuilders by any stretch of the imagination and most them look like hardgainers.

5-6 pounds of muscle looks like a lot when your lean. Ecto, endo, or meso, 5-6 pounds is a lot of muscle. I'd wager if an "endo" leaned up and then added those 5-6 pounds it would be impressive.

Throw 6 pounds of meat on a table. Now imagine it's muscle and distribute it over your body.

As for any one adding 20-30 pounds in a few months, there is just no way it's all muscle.

It's improbable for an ectomorph to add 20-30 lbs in a few months without eating a ton of food and ending up big and smooth.

Dry chicken breasts and rice don't actually do anything for guys like this.

He probably had to start a year out at least because he (Pitt) was a very little guy with an ectomorph build.

Sure it's very attainable for a natural bodybuilder but these guys are not bodybuilders by any stretch of the imagination and most them look like hardgainers.

5-6 pounds of muscle looks like a lot when your lean. Ecto, endo, or meso, 5-6 pounds is a lot of muscle. I'd wager if an "endo" leaned up and then added those 5-6 pounds it would be impressive.

Throw 6 pounds of meat on a table. Now imagine it's muscle and distribute it over your body.

As for any one adding 20-30 pounds in a few months, there is just no way it's all muscle.

Yeah I think Pitt gained way more than 6 lbs, he had no muscle at all. Looks like he went from about 150-170 at least in that timeframe, maybe more.

Distrubuted all over the body 6lbs of meat is nothing when you have 13 inch arms, no calves, no delts, no chest, no legs, etc.

You're talking about a 10 lb gain just to see an inch on the arms.

Honestly guys, I dunno.

I'm about 5'11 and 220 right now maybe 15%. If I wanted to look like him I'd probably have to go down to no lower than 185-190. At 170 I'd probably look like I had the arms of a chicken.

Maybe he's shorter than he looks but to me I think I'd have to be 185 at least to look his size in that movie (or remotely cut obviously)

I don't use it now but it took years and plenty of gear to get me to the point where I had enough size where I could cut to that level and weight that much.

I too started about where he did - 135lbs and abs so I have a hard time believing all I had to do was eat some chicken and rice and get a trainer and get up to 145.

People didn't stop ripping on me for being skinny until I passed 170.

Last edited:
yep, lighting, casting actors smaller than the lead. stallone's short, but u cant see that in his films. and lean with good bone structure makes u look bigger. illusion, ala b-boy, eh???
and make-up artists paint on abs and the ripped look, also. or enhance it, anyway.

rocky 4 when they take off stallones robe to fight drago...... :eek: yea some lighting and "sweat" was involved but he was bigggg. and leannnnn for his sizeee
on another note, ill always remeber my mom saying, " YOU SEE?, YOU DONT NEED TO CHEAT YOU JUST HAVE TO BE NATURAL THE WAY GOD MADE YOU AND WORK HARD...... LOOK AT ROCKY.... I WAS AROUND 5 LOLOLOLOLL

Last edited:
I would be on all the time just for the sex drive if I was banging Jennifer aniston and Angelina jolie

I seen 'FIGHT CLUB' but not 'TROY'. He may have used something,,,who knows. Honestly to me it doesnt look like it. Just lean, cut and low BF%.

He looks great in Troy. In fight club he is as you say. His physique in Troy is much more impressive. I reckon he used stuff but wouldn't need it to get to that size (he isn't big).

Obviously they have alot more to lose but the average gym rat now takes gear so if you know your gonna be topless in front of millions and you have to get ripped and fairly muscular... of course they do. Christian Bale shot up a silly amount of weight... far above his previous weight before the machinist. I don't really care. Half of them probably did the other half didn't. Lots of tricks involved etc.

Someone who is impressive... Doctor Dre

imo

brad was running gh and has good genetics in the "getting lean" department. gh is never frowned upon in hollywoood so this case is most likely.
no one cares tho.
-JS

imo

brad was running gh and has good genetics in the "getting lean" department. gh is never frowned upon in hollywoood so this case is most likely.
-JS

The important thing to remember about Brad Pitt is that he has nailed Jennifer Anniston and Angelina Jolie :cool:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131