over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Brain Surgery

method2madness

Registered
No bullshit here, I am actually going in for brain surgery on Wednesday. The procedure is called a bilateral grid study and it is the first of two procedures that will hopefully reduce the frequency of and possibly eliminate my epileptic seizures altogether. I have not had a seizure since august of 2006 due to the right levels and types of medication, but I'm not content with that. The side effects still limit my independence and manifest themselves physically (I get tremors in my jaw and hands, and my short term memory is severely limited) The potential benefits are enormous and I am excited/anxious to get this done. Make no mistake, I am beyond scared but this is the best chance I will ever have at getting my confidence, independence, and families future welfare back on track. It's soul crushing that I have been a burden to my family and that has to end. My children need to start seeing there dad as their hero and my wife deserves to get back the strong, confident man she married 10 years ago.
Peace brothers and sisters.

No bullshit here, I am actually going in for brain surgery on Wednesday. The procedure is called a bilateral grid study and it is the first of two procedures that will hopefully reduce the frequency of and possibly eliminate my epileptic seizures altogether. I have not had a seizure since august of 2006 due to the right levels and types of medication, but I'm not content with that. The side effects still limit my independence and manifest themselves physically (I get tremors in my jaw and hands, and my short term memory is severely limited) The potential benefits are enormous and I am excited/anxious to get this done. Make no mistake, I am beyond scared but this is the best chance I will ever have at getting my confidence, independence, and families future welfare back on track. It's soul crushing that I have been a burden to my family and that has to end. My children need to start seeing there dad as their hero and my wife deserves to get back the strong, confident man she married 10 years ago.
Peace brothers and sisters.

I wish you the best. God bless. Keep us updated.

Take care.
MS

Hey brother...I dont know you or your family....but I hope that your surgery is a 100% success. ...always remember that you will be your family's hero no matter what...best of luck to you.

Congrats on being able to get the surgery! I hope you get the results you're looking for. Best of luck and keep us posted!!

Best of luck to you. I hope you surgery is a success!

Big bro, good luck to you. Hope your surgery can be very successful. God bless you!

Good luck. Please keep us posted. I wish you the best.

best of luck to ya brotha! hoping you have a speedy recovery and great success with the outcome of your surgery, keep us posted.

best of luck brother...

you will be fine....

:)

I wish you well. Please keep us updated on how things go for you.

serious stuff here . . .

My father had epileptic seizures.

You are very brave and your outcome will be
the best possible one.

Yes, you will be fine, your surgery will be
successful, and it will be everything that you
hope for.

And you will be in my thoughts on Wednesday.
True story.

Please let us know how it works out.

Thank you to all of you for your support! You guys are the best! I'll be in touch with an update as soon as possible.

You're doing it for good reasons brother, hope to hear how successful it was soon!

Best of luck!!!!

Good luck to you my friend! Give us an update as soon as you are able.

Wishing you the best man! Takes some courage right there!

My thoughts are with you and your family. I think you are a pretty stand up kind of guy to want the best for yourself and your family. I've given up bodybuilding to become a better husband and father. I still workout here and there but I am def not built like I use to be. I pray your surgery goes smoothly and that this will put you on the right track! God bless you big man 💪🏻

I wish you the best! Keep us updated! Just out of curiousity in the past have you ever experimented with the ketogenic diet for your seizures? If so did it help any?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws