over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Branch and Another Pro

Good thing about this site is that we don't have
many leelees (new term: leelee= child like twats).

Is it 48 hours yet?

lol, lee lees! Guess this kid has brought something to this board, a new nick name for punks like him, lee lees, haha! Good one bro.
To the op, awesome pic bro, lookin huge and shredded! Not too many can brag holdin their own to a top 3 olympian, thats amazing imo!

You know you talk all the shit you want why not your jealous but in the end i still win cause eveyone that knows me knows that im 21 255lb shredded and none of you guys i mean boys can or ever have achieved what i have cause a 21yr olds got more ball than all you pussies put together. But like i said come see me and say it to my face anyone can talk like there bruce lee on the net see if you have the balls to say it to my face, you know were im at ladies wait even girls have more balls than you.;)

Then im sure u wont have a problem posting up a pic that is now required of u if u choose to stay a member here? If not then bye bye, just 24hrs left of ur bs then we can delete all ur crap as if u never existed to begin with.

Let's see the freakin' pics!! I wanna pic with you holding a newspaper dated in the last two days with it also marked "leelee"as Tyrone requested. And don't give me any BS about not knowing how to post a pic. Look up at the paperclip icon in the toolbar about the post screen when you post, and it's right there. Any moron can figure it out... besidres you're 21 and 255 shredded, you must know a lot.

tick tock, tick tock.... you have about 24 hours left.

You know you talk all the shit you want why not your jealous but in the end i still win cause eveyone that knows me knows that im 21 255lb shredded and none of you guys i mean boys can or ever have achieved what i have cause a 21yr olds got more ball than all you pussies put together. But like i said come see me and say it to my face anyone can talk like there bruce lee on the net see if you have the balls to say it to my face, you know were im at ladies wait even girls have more balls than you.;)

Then prove it with a picture.

Or fuck off back to bodybuilding.com.

Why dont you post your pic eh if you think you are so good! You got 24 hours left! tick tock tick tock!

What was the guy that was on here a few months ago that was perma-banned. Something with insane in his name. I will try to think of it but this fella sounds a lot like him. I believe the guy i am thinking of even threatened one of the mods. Just saying this guys ranting, spelling and sentence structure seems reminiscent.

I always read the articles and posts but rarely say anything. This has to be someone disgruntled over being banned in the past or some other wrong(real or imagined). Kinda entertaining but i am done reading but i am done reading the thread.

osiris

bd, good job man...I saw branch just prior to the olympia...to be able to hold your own w/ a freak like that just makes you a freak too! Keep up the hard work....much respect!

What was the guy that was on here a few months ago that was perma-banned. Something with insane in his name. I will try to think of it but this fella sounds a lot like him. I believe the guy i am thinking of even threatened one of the mods. Just saying this guys ranting, spelling and sentence structure seems reminiscent.

I always read the articles and posts but rarely say anything. This has to be someone disgruntled over being banned in the past or some other wrong(real or imagined). Kinda entertaining but i am done reading but i am done reading the thread.

osiris

JJInsane

I guess Leelee simply wasn't able to figure out how to post all those pics of hims at 255 and shredded...

I guess Leelee simply wasn't able to figure out how to post all those pics of hims at 255 and shredded...

That's a good one :) ...by the way what happen to him, don't see him posting??

That's a good one :) ...by the way what happen to him, don't see him posting??

I've removed his ignorant ass as well as his other username(s);)

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear