over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BRANCH Training Shoulders a 6 weeks prior to Arnold

Ironraider

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Click it----> **broken link removed**

he lifts so heavy i always used to watch his videos they always get me so hyped!

but i think he looks alot smaller than the old days :/

I agree he looks a little smaller than last year. Still a beast and one of my favs.

yep looks a tad bit smaller cut and lean! lol his form on them military presses is kinda awkward its like a have siting standing back resting on the bench haha deff throwing around heavy ass weight and not giving a shit about form that has to be a metroflex thing ronnie started lol

Everything about him in that vid is wrong. His weight flinging and slinging is an accident waiting to happen. His physique is so far from what bodybuilding is supposed to be.
Love the intensity and determination though, I'll give him that

Last edited:
He loves training, I love that.

I wish he would have posted a video of him rehabing his quad; or put some pictures up of it after surgery. Seems like it is already 100%.

Incline Bench

Am the only one who finds military press in the upper chest and front delts only.

I like behind the head press in the smith machine much better, side delts and triceps, no pecs, and much less front delt involvement. And i can still handle close to the same weight.

Everything about him in that vid is wrong. His weight flinging and slinging is an accident waiting to happen. His physique is so far from what bodybuilding is supposed to be.
Love the intensity and determination though, I'll give him that

From the way he trains in the videos it's not surprising he doesn't get hurt more often. horrible form but amazing physique.

Am the only one who finds military press in the upper chest and front delts only.

I like behind the head press in the smith machine much better, side delts and triceps, no pecs, and much less front delt involvement. And i can still handle close to the same weight.

Gave up behind the neck pressing and pulling 20 years ago [as well as upright rowing] when I read the 7 minute rotator cuff solution. Even now I rarely overhead press, I do mostly incline work for chest and thats more than enough front delt for me. Speaking as a former competitive powerlifter I say over using the front delt is easily the #1 problem either a] holding back progress or b] contributing to injuries. Even in PL the bench is a tricep dominant lift.

Of course to each their own but everyone should at least be aware of the potential malady of behind the neck work

Heavy and hardcore...but a bit to sloppy for me at the age I am now. I used to lift like this...well not as sloppy but all out to the max...and my form suffered some but that was when I was 19-25 ish.....I have since settled down....still do heavy delts...hardcore take the air out of you sets and reps....just more controlled....I think training like this is why you often hear that Branch is hurt or tweeked something.

My delts are still one of my best body parts...and they got this way from extreme heavy and hardcore training like this...I am just glad I did all the suffering when I was younger and got away with not hurting myself.

Last edited:
Seems like a lot of overtraining to me also a lot of redundant movements. Cant argue with it working for him though. Training like that is not for the long haul.

i hope politics dont rule the arnold this year...

having said that, i do respect the man's love for heavy iron, though his form has always been a hot subject of debate. if it works for him...

His work ethic and drive is inspirational. People tell him he's not good enough and he gives them the finger. No he probably wont b a mr Olympia. But he is still one of my favorites anyway.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner