over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Branch Warren's Arm and Tricep

i think the best thing about this picture is Shawn Ray. He is a normal now, and looks to be in great health. He isnt lingering on trying to win that last show or prove something.

lol indivdiualy i woudl think is very important, gives and idea of how bgi they are for there size

dennis is 4inches taller then branch isnt he? and his werent bigger then branches

Lol hmmm i dont know man...so many guys look bigger when there on there own then when grouped together with people

I was there a good long while saturday, dont know how i missed them!
Beasts!

2u9o301.jpg

(the text bubble came from a poster of another forum)

they all look terrible, not bodybuilding wise. but all seem to have death written on their faces, none of them look healthy, especially Ronnie.

Branch has big arms no doubt, but that pic is absolutely photoshopped...

Look at the way the guy's chain is hanging right behind his shoulder.

think its a couple of things.. angle, and maybe everybody else is natural(at that moment.can't go yr rd). I say all that b/c arms have always been a weak point for branch. Thats why he put the oil in there

I really hope you were joking by saying everyone else was natural because you can't be on year round...? Lmfao. :rolleyes:

dunno whats going on with Johnnie, maybe its a bad angle or something. dang thats a big horseshoe!

God forbid one of these guys not be as big as your used to seeing them without someone being surprised. What could possibly be going on with Johnny? Like his life must be shattering around him or some horrible health problem because he isn't as "big" as usual. Fuck, I swear every time a pro doesn't look as big as he once was, people have to fucking say something as if they are obligated to be as big as possible for your pleasure at all times. I wish I could punch every asshole straight in the face who says " I can't believe how small so and so looks, is he retiring? He looks like a normal dude!" Yeah, just your regular "normal" 5'6 235lbs guy at sub 10% bodyfat.

And for the guy who said you can't believe Branch's arm looks bigger than Ronnies. Ronnies arm is covered by his t-shirt, Ronnie is in his mid 40's! Ronnie just had back surgery! Branch just won the Arnold classic! You comparing Branch to an old broken down Ronnie is an insult to Branch.

I swear, a pro can't take a pic with some friend without some people in cyber world treating it as if it's a fucking posedown!

they all look terrible, not bodybuilding wise. but all seem to have death written on their faces, none of them look healthy, especially Ronnie.

branch and ronnie ill agree, was about to write it myself, just look at khan and branch in the other pic, but just looks so bad

Branch is doing that old trick where you press your triceps against your torso to take a pic...it pushes all the muscle out, making it look bigger.

Johnnie's arm is away from his body, which is why it looks smaller. (It probably is smaller than Branch's arm anyway, but not as much as it may seem)

wow this is too much.....LOL
ok so you want to compare branch huh, well........
1. shawn ray at his best shits on the best branch warren ever
2. ronnie coleman at his best shits on every bodybuilder on the planet at their best.

b-boy approved :lightbulb:

2. ronnie coleman at his best shits on every bodybuilder on the planet at their best.

but that has nothing to do with one's arm being bigger then their arms...

not trying to aruge with you, you are right about your statements but we are talking about size right now, not about who looks better

Last edited:
The pic of Khan and Warren has to be shopped to. If not, Khan has like a 30" arm. Haha

chef were did you find that pic,, looks like a great post show rebound

The pic of Khan and Warren has to be shopped to. If not, Khan has like a 30" arm. Haha

Both pics are shopped...

Is it really that hard to tell?

I am having a really hard time understanding everyone's efforts to explain why in every way except the obvious one.

what i dont get is who is out there photoshopping pics of bodybuilders and posting them on the net. I dont understand this

you shit all over shawn in size yourself,,but branch is thicker than you and shawn put together..but ronnie ..their is only 1 king..lol

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131