over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

branch wins arnold

It was pretty tight, it could have gone a couple of different ways I think, but branch was pretty solid, so I'm happy with all the results.

Neither Wolf nor Centopani had as dense and thick muscularity as Branch...and from the back it was no contest IMO...I will say though that it has been awhile since I payed close attention to pro shows and I don't see the conditioning that the 90's guys had in todays guys...the guys from the 90's looked way more shredded in my opinion...anyone else see this too or is it just me?

Branch looked like a fucked up little troll up there next to Evan and Dennis. Shit even bpak was better. This "sport" is fucked. People work their asses off to bring the best package they can and then get robbed by the judges.
Yeah branch worked as hard as anyone, but his quads were clearly not even. And he loses the rear lat spread and back double bi because of his lat tear. I would have been ok with him third, but that's as high as he shoulda placed.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Neither Wolf nor Centopani had as dense and thick muscularity as Branch...and from the back it was no contest IMO...I will say though that it has been awhile since I payed close attention to pro shows and I don't see the conditioning that the 90's guys had in todays guys...the guys from the 90's looked way more shredded in my opinion...anyone else see this too or is it just me?

It's a bodyBUILDING contest, not a diet contest. They want mass from these guys, not shredded. Big muscles sell supps, not shredded guys

Are you kidding me? Branch looked TERRIBLE from the back! Yes, he does have the hardest glute/ham tie-in, but his actual BACK is pathetic compared to wolf and evan.

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Oh and he "swept" the arnold and won every single trophy. Best poser? Please. Most muscular? You tell me (LOL).

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
It's a bodyBUILDING contest, not a diet contest. They want mass from these guys, not shredded. Big muscles sell supps, not shredded guys

Maybe someone should come in at 350 with 20% bodyfat then, LMFAO

Are you kidding me? Branch looked TERRIBLE from the back! Yes, he does have the hardest glute/ham tie-in, but his actual BACK is pathetic compared to wolf and evan.

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Oh and he "swept" the arnold and won every single trophy. Best poser? Please. Most muscular? You tell me (LOL).

**broken link removed**

Did you look at the pictures you posted?

Branch has a lot more size than either of those two, more of a 3D effect, and while there is not much difference in the upper body conditioning between the 3, Branch has so much more detail in the lower half it's ridiculous.

From the front they really are fairly equal, except for Evans chest, but the back and legs is no contest.

I'd have to go with Evan, Dennis then Warren.. Always hard to beat the champ.. Homefield advantage..

Johnny Ringo

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

With these 3 pics Evan hands down, Wolf 2nd, Branch 3rd. Back is better then Wolf and Branch. Who said Evan's arms holding water? Look how ripped his bi's/tris are in the back double bi compared to Wolf and Branch, much more seperation and fuller muscle bellies! Look at the last pic most muscular, i'm sorry but neither can fuck with the fullness of Wolf's cannonball delts damn! Bigger then Branche's little head!

Just more politics in play as always

Guess i'll have to wait for the Vids to upload to really see it all in action, can't call a comp on three pics but think Evan overall was better. In both back pics Evan's looks much thicker down the middle and overall all. Traps from the back almost double Branch's in those 2 pics but who knows, maybe the live/video footage tells a different tale? Wasn't there

Last edited:
Maybe someone should come in at 350 with 20% bodyfat then, LMFAO

You missed the point of that comment. Either that or the sarcasm you just shot for went over my head.

You missed the point of that comment. Either that or the sarcasm you just shot for went over my head.

I was actually just being sarcastic:)

And to the poster who said Branch looked terrible from the back: look how low his lats hang and how thick they are, I have always been a fan of wide lower lats make the back look so much wider IMO

Wolf was robbed IMO.

I had Branch 3rd.

But all 3 looked excellent.

I'm gonna go with Branch......hands down.

Branch has a lot more size than either of those two, more of a 3D effect, and while there is not much difference in the upper body conditioning between the 3, Branch has so much more detail in the lower half it's ridiculous.

From the front they really are fairly equal, except for Evans chest, but the back and legs is no contest.

Dude I don't know what you're smoking...Branch's upper body is barely in existance compared to them. His arms are probably 17.5 inches. He has them on HAMS/CALVES/ASS, that's all I see. How can you possibly even say he has more size then them???? He looks like a toddler next to them...

Not trying to argue, just seriously do not understand if you're serious, his muscle are all atrophied and torn, his upper body is dwarfed here...

Last edited:

Branch may have a lot more size (for his frame, which is tiny), but it's very sloppy IMO (tiny arms, torn this and that). I do think the detail in the lower half is ridiculous and mentioned that he had the best glute / ham tie in in my original post. His actual back is torn and (to my eyes at least) watery.

I would be OK with perhaps him having won just the ASC, but the fact that they gave him best poser and most muscular is just ridiculous. Both Evan and Wolf dwarf Branch.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear