over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Branden Ray - new IFBB Pro

With only 4 pounds of margin to improve I don´t see him being a top dog unless he starts showing ripped as hell, which he never did... Correa, Henry, English and Raymond are not at 4 pounds of distance from Ray.... If Branden looked the same but weighed 185 it could be a different story... but I do see him placing top 3-5 at opens if he manages to get to 215-225 pounds ripped in the next years

Everything came together for Branden at this show, and I couldn't be happier for him! I've met him a couple times when he trained at my gym, and he's truly a humble, genuine guy. :)

Congrats to him! He definitely put in the work to earn his Pro card. ::ction-sm

He looks awesome, AND healthy. He doesn't look like he's about to keel over and die, like some of the top IFBB pros do.

With only 4 pounds of margin to improve I don´t see him being a top dog unless he starts showing ripped as hell, which he never did... Correa, Henry, English and Raymond are not at 4 pounds of distance from Ray.... If Branden looked the same but weighed 185 it could be a different story... but I do see him placing top 3-5 at opens if he manages to get to 215-225 pounds ripped in the next years

bingo

He certainly earned this IMO as he had one of the best overall packages in the show. One of the most asthetically pleasing looks in the game for sure.

You took the words right out of my mouth. It really does blow me away how massive these guys can look at 202lbs. I'm 5'9 and 267lbs in good shape and that guy looks like he would dwarf me.

Last edited:
Great shape but kind of fades next to bigger guys. Here he is in the overall, with the middleweight, the heavyweight, and the superheavy.

Attachments

• natsoverall.jpg
    natsoverall.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 300
^ Burneika looks like a f'ing monster in that shot. i like Burneika alot.

yeah, Brendan does not look too impressive there. he has alot of muscle to put on before he grets freaky lookin. pleasing physique but not a very big physiqe when standing with bigger guys.
-JS

Great shape but kind of fades next to bigger guys. Here he is in the overall, with the middleweight, the heavyweight, and the superheavy.

I like What Don says, "You have what you need, that you can't change, now you just improve what you can change." ;)

Expect Brandon to be in the Open class, if he continues to work with Don.

Some 202 guys are scared to jump into the opens but they could do very well... Palumbo said that Rockel could try to suck down to 202, but Ronny said "fuck it" and blew up, I don´t see why Henry or English could not do the same and suceed

Ray looks alot better when he poses than standing there, like his side chest and most muscular shots are just awesome.

he deserved it and btw i kinda had a feeling that he was going to grab his pro card that week

I like What Don says, "You have what you need, that you can't change, now you just improve what you can change." ;)

Expect Brandon to be in the Open class, if he continues to work with Don.

he will no doubt be a good open although he would say and feel that he needs alottt more to work on everything in general to add size etc.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131