over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Brandon Curry

smile on his face is priceless....

:cool:

He's holding like 50 pounds of intramuscular water lol. Reminds me of an essa obied picture from a couple years ago.

Bicep fullness is retarded. There's definitely smart Seo use. But yes what ever is going on is working.

They probably told him to stop going to for runs and to start using pro dosages. I don't think health put any weight on in the last 5 years lol.

Don't get all excited now, his legs, as you can see in the second pic are still way behind the upper body. I saw Curry on stage last year in Chgo, and while his legs are acceptable when by himself in pics or onstage, in a line up he's slacking. Damn arms are real close at least in silhouette the size of his legs. Put him next to Dallas again, like in Chicago he's gonna get beat, Cedric, Josh, etc, all have him on legs.

Don't get all excited now, his legs, as you can see in the second pic are still way behind the upper body. I saw Curry on stage last year in Chgo, and while his legs are acceptable when by himself in pics or onstage, in a line up he's slacking. Damn arms are real close at least in silhouette the size of his legs. Put him next to Dallas again, like in Chicago he's gonna get beat, Cedric, Josh, etc, all have him on legs.

pic is taken at an angle (head height) that is not flattering to the
lower body.....and trust me....this matters.

most stage pics are taken AT STAGE LEVEL....legs will appear larger...

are you the bodybuilding guru psychic...????

Last edited:
I've heard before Brandon has a hard time locking in and being 100% true to his diet training and I'm sure his gear usage as well.

Over there he's doing everything 100%

Let's not make this all about gear though, my thoughts on those guys going over there is that there access to legit pharm gear with pharm GH and Slin. Add that in to 100% diet and 100% training and the elite genetic beings stand out even more than they do already.

Brandon has what takes physically, but does he have what it takes mentally? He's gotten away with a lot on just genetics. Let's see how long he can stick with this. He'll be damn good if he does

His biceps in that front double bicep look ridiculously dense and thick. Fullness is off the charts!

and Kai Greene still comes 2nd?? and Phil is likely gonna be a champ even in the next Olympia

:confused:

not sure what you are getting at ? What does Kai being second have to do with Curry ?

not sure what you are getting at ? What does Kai being second have to do with Curry ?

neither of the 2 TOP guys DO NOT go over there......is probably his point.

but, Phil better start improving soon if he wants to continue to win, because
all these guys are getting better and better and bigger and bigger...

he has been the same for the last few years....everyone knows what hes
bringing and everybody's starting to get his number.

Phil's literal gift is that he looks cartoonish next to all these guys. All he can do at this point is make sure his condition is dialed in, and work on his weak bodyparts (which there aren't many, maybe hams?). If he adds more size, it'll destroy his proportions/look.

Oh cmon Tenny everyone has been saying that for years and he last year he looked the best he has in a while. Not that I'm in any way a Phil fan, but he is VERY good. Out of everyone who goes over to Kuwait I think Ramy or De Asha have the best chances of taking it from him.

Ok I see, didn't really get that.

I wasnt saying that Kuwait was the be all end all, just referring to having someone financially back you makes life easy and can focus 100% on getting ready for a show.
Yes Kai, Wolf, Heath, Dexter, Rhoden etc dont go and still look good enough for top 2-6, maybe these people have the funds and time to live and breath prep 24/7. I dont think anything special goes on there except for being provided, food, gear, gym etc for free in a stress free environment.

I agree Phil needs to do something drastic. His first Olympia win he looked INSANE and im not even a fan of his (cant stand the cocky attitude).

Brandon seems to be a good dad, and husband. When it relates to being a top tier Pro BB, being a family man can be a distraction. Being away from those distractions, can be advantageous. Hope this don't seem harsh. I don't mean it that way. At the end of his career, he has family.

Brandon before and after alert !!!!!!!!!!

on the left is the pic when he was natty and vegan and on the right after he started anabolic chicken

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Professional Muscle mobile app

Hey not for nothing, but I just watched a video of Heath training at Oxygen Gym. That place have wonderful equipment in it. OMG, nice!

CG

I saw one too....when he went to Egypt.....maybe a guest pose...???

it looked like the size of a Walmart.

Saw this pic the other day, guy has made some real changes this season. Impressive, but waiting to see on stage if he can break the pattern of coming in too soft.

I speak to quite a few of the guys out in the middle east - Especially the trainers, and its a mixture of everything being absolutely bang on. There is currently two pros out there right now i have seen whatsapp messages and texts from explaining whats going on

Basically they have nothing else to do but train eat sleep and repeat. Pretty much the best environment they can possibly do.

They are pushing HGH at a big dosage, and increlix is also very common.
SEO is literally a given for all of them to.

M7FPWgC.jpg

One of the most beautifully shaped FDB in the sport.

How long before someone breaks the code and figures out what the heck they are doing out their in the desert. Progress is unreal... :headbang:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131