over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Brandon Curry

Hard work and perseverance pays off.
There is no secret at Oxygen Gym, but the correct environment to define your objectives, clear your head... and put the work in without distractions.
That my take on things.

Hard work and perseverance pays off.
There is no secret at Oxygen Gym, but the correct environment to define your objectives, clear your head... and put the work in without distractions.
That my take on things.

I think some environments are more optimal than others.

Besides that they are training at O2 with a vengeance. I don't think there's literally something in the water over there because we know its OTC at the pharmacy so no point in dosing the well, but metaphorically there's something in the water over there. Environment as Rogue mentions is key. Do you remember the first time you started pumping at a gym full of like minded individuals? Maybe it has never been an issue for most but for me it was and insane switch flipping on.

They eat all day, good equipment, pharmacy grade,rest, and massage. The biggest factor is probably not having to work or do anything
They are probably hooked up to electrods while they sleep lol.

They eat all day, good equipment, pharmacy grade,rest, and massage. The biggest factor is probably not having to work or do anything
They are probably hooked up to electrods while they sleep lol.

electrodes ain't gonna cut shit. They're hungry. They're motivated. They want to win comps plain and simple. They're a really motivated team. Albeit mega funded by.....

Man massages? Imagine man

I don't understand--how do guys go there and NOT have to work?
Just sponsorship?
They can get that here no?
ALso--they don't deal in any ug labs stuff?
Is literally every anabolic there available without a script?

The stories I've heard from oxygen are crazy.

From being spoonfed to intraveneous GH and being tied to a infusion with god knows what.

Not sure what to believe.

However, I do believe the mindset is excellent there since there is no wife (or other family members) that they have to please and such thingsp. To be the best you have to maniacally with everything bb'ing related, even when that means putting others aside. Cant imagine that being healthy for your relationship tho.

I think some environments are more optimal than others.

Besides that they are training at O2 with a vengeance. I don't think there's literally something in the water over there because we know its OTC at the pharmacy so no point in dosing the well, but metaphorically there's something in the water over there. Environment as Rogue mentions is key. Do you remember the first time you started pumping at a gym full of like minded individuals? Maybe it has never been an issue for most but for me it was and insane switch flipping on.

Yes environment makes a difference. When you are the biggest guy at your gym it’s not that motivating but when you have guys in better shape than you preparing for a contest and big dudes around with the same mindset and lifestyle yeah it’s a huge difference.

www.PharmaComStore.ws

From being spoonfed to intraveneous GH and being tied to a infusion with god knows what.

However, I do believe the mindset is excellent there since there is no wife (or other family members) that they have to please and such thingsp. To be the best you have to maniacally with everything bb'ing related, even when that means putting others aside. Cant imagine that being healthy for your relationship tho.

I didnt see anything like that at Oxygen gym. Really.
No one tells you what they take, but the dosages discussed where proper, noting higher than other places.
The basic PEDS could be bought at the pharmacy. The exotics where from various UGLs available to most of us. Far east stuff with holograms and packages etc...
Ok, they LOOOOOOVE their pre-workouts and sipping amino's throughout the training sessions (Im being serious), and to add to the satire, its a common topic of discussion that the supplements are BETTER in AMERICA...Hahaha
This goes right a long with the grass being greener on the other side.

lol

No one tells you what they take, but the dosages discussed where proper, noting higher than other places.
The basic PEDS could be bought at the pharmacy. The exotics where from various UGLs available to most of us. Far east stuff with holograms and packages etc...
Ok, they LOOOOOOVE their pre-workouts and sipping amino's throughout the training sessions (Im being serious), and to add to the satire, its a common topic of discussion that the supplements are BETTER in AMERICA...Hahaha
How was it there? Did you get trained by a trainer or just went there for fun?

Lol indeed, I scratched my head when I heard this

thanks for the insight, Rogue. How long did you train over there?

I went to Q8 for business regarding an affiliation for an HRT clinic with a local hospital that caters to the cosmetic and longevity industry primarily.
My trip was for 4 days, I trained twice and hung out one afternoon shooting the s^%$t. The atmosphere is very welcoming and the people are very hospitable, with the coaches and athletes warmly greeting a face they are not used to seeing regularly.
I trained with my host whom I was there to see but there was always someone from the gym(ready to lend a helping hand) nearby, this is not unusual in that part of the world.
Bodybuilders are highly regarded in the Middle east, they are thought of as elite athletes and cherished for the efforts they put into the sport.
This is partially due to the cultural acceptance of male machismo and the fact that not too long ago there really was not too much in terms of other sports...
So yeah, it was good time. If the opportunity comes up to visit, jump on it. The attitude of the people and unspoken positive reinforcement reminded me of the old Golds gym in Venice.

Honestly you can do wonders just taking the stress out of life. If your only job was to sleep eat and train you’d probably get lazy and skip meals from sleeping in. Stay up late watching movies.maybe skip your cardio. Maybe eat a little more food if your hungry

There everything is programmed down to the T. You sleep. You wake up and make sure you get all your meals in. Meals are exactly what you need to eat. No distractions no stress. Do your cardio do your posing do your stretching. Get your massage work and get ready for the next meal. If you can’t stick to the plan go home. No wife’s or gf’s it’s you and bodybuilding.

Best look to date...I met him in 06 when he was with BSN and he looked nothing like he does now. Dude has been paying his dues and it shows.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131