over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

brazil Trip

vitor

Registered
Im visiting brazil Dec 23 till jan 3. I am going on vacation and I plan on partying a bit. I also plan on trying to get my hands on some SPA anavar. I know it is there and is obtainable. My question for you guys is, how do I bring it back. Should I just bring it with me, declare it and see if I can take it back. SHould I mail it to myself. SHould I stuff some animal or something and then mail it back. Im not trying to get arrested but want to try the Real deal.

I was also debating doing a gh BATH as people have been saying. You think that 1 bath while im over there would be worth while, or should I save my money. GH and drugs are so cheap there, I figure do a bath the last 6 days of my trip and come home no biggie.

THanks

Sick the pills in a bottle with something of similar color. Or put in a plastic baggie and crotch em. As far as the GH, I would say it wouldn't hurt, although more is better:D If its cheap enough for you try and find away to mail some back to yourself. There are some great packaging methods out there and you'll be there long enough to figure them out! Good Luck:)

i dont want to get u caught so if u take my advice its ur choice but one thing ive always thought would work is take like a bottle of like syntrax supplements , empty out the powder and ur left with enough space to fill at least 5 var tabs, but its much safer to mail them back if i were u, or u could move down there and hook us all up cheaply

Hmm

I think what Im gonna do is just buy as much var as I can and send a pack everyday, send like 100tabs in each pack and hopefully like 9 out of 11 will come through to me. Im going with my girlfriend and her parents. Her dad assures me we are having a guys night out so I can see all the beautiful women. ANd he has promised to take me to the nude beaches. I will take some pics for you guys and post em.

Re: Hmm

vitor said:
I think what Im gonna do is just buy as much var as I can and send a pack everyday, send like 100tabs in each pack and hopefully like 9 out of 11 will come through to me. Im going with my girlfriend and her parents. Her dad assures me we are having a guys night out so I can see all the beautiful women. ANd he has promised to take me to the nude beaches. I will take some pics for you guys and post em.

mmmmm brailizian girls mmmmm, dude if you don't post those pics of those sexy ass brazilian hunnies i'm gonna be pissed...

just in case ya couldn't tell, i have a thing for south american women mmmmm

JW

Hmm

Me too, I love south armerican women. My girlfriend is from brazil, and moved here a like 10 years ago. She is half brazilian/half german so she looks white, but has some latin features. most of my friends who date women from south america will agree to there very large sex drive, and aim to please. Get yourself a Non american honey, atleast once.

Vitor I hear ya. Brazil is supposedly one of the hottest spots in the world. Men are treated like royalty by beautiful women.
Alot of those Victoria Secret models are from Brazil. And they are the shit. Plus-durateston (sust) and Hemogenin (anadrol)!!!!! :D

Hey somethig that has always worked for me is take a piece of paper lay say 50drols on it. Fold it over the top of them staple the sides, cut off the excess. it should be about4x4 in. put two of those at the bottom of a regular envelope.side by side and wala!
oh yeh dont forget to put them tightly together(so they dont shake) beforre you staple.only one layer though. and then put one layer of suran wrap over them.It looks like a folded up piece of paper across the bottom of the letter. lots of luck .never had any probs and that was from mexico!

killer

Look where that sex drive has gotten them, one of if not the largest population if HIV infested people. But they do have some hot, hot, HOT women!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws