YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Break from aas (receptor cleaning) but what about these?

bruiser

Banned
Im gonna take break from aas due to prolonged cycle. Just not working as it used to.

Anyway, since im gonnn take aas break, what can I take to keep/gain muscle without screwing up "receptor cleanse"

I was told hgh already but what else?

Do the below compounds clog up same receptors.

Ostarine
Turkersterone
Igf-lr3
Insulin
Ghrp6
Cjc

not sure bout all those but a good run with clen and some solid cardio gets al the parked cars out of the stalls .

How long a break?

It takes a long time for all the AAS to totally get our your system.

I took 16wks totally off everything off last year and didnt lose any strength or drive untill about 12 weeks off then 4 weeks of still feeling good just slowly getting weaker then back on and felt great, the break helped me push thru plataues.

I dont thnk you need anything unless your taking 6+ months off.

I took D-Aspartic Acid and other natural test boosters and kept calories quite high, didnt lose anything.

i believe once i read and article stating that your receptors are always working and active and don't get clogged that was a myth and bullshit...I could be wrong tho but i swear i read that some where....

My opinion is the only thing reflecting the response of gains from aas is prolonged exposure to the same dose and the body maxing out gains on what does your running once you gain a certain amount on one does, your gains wont be near as much the second time, only choice is to go up in does from there....

Dan Duchaines analogy of the whole deal was that your receptors are like a parking lot of old cars that just kinda got left there in the parking lot and sometimes you need to go in there and just clean those cars out , get them towed out . something like that anyway . could easily be old school but the guy was pretty much a god in the gear world back in the day . 'the undergound steroid bible '. I do know a good run w the clen always feels good after everything is out of the system . or maybe i am just brainwashed .

It takes a long time for all the AAS to totally get our your system.

I took 16wks totally off everything off last year and didnt lose any strength or drive untill about 12 weeks off then 4 weeks of still feeling good just slowly getting weaker then back on and felt great, the break helped me push thru plataues.

I dont thnk you need anything unless your taking 6+ months off.

I took D-Aspartic Acid and other natural test boosters and kept calories quite high, didnt lose anything.

ahahah i loose my drive 2 weeks before finishing because i know it's coming to an end :p

You can't clean your receptors bro, the Androgen Receptor (primary target receptor for AAS) has a half-life and they are renewed over and over again on a daily basis so you always have fresh clean ones.

The reasons gains slow is due to the body not wanting to grow so always strives to achieve homeostasis by releasing catabolic hormones in an attempt to balance out the excess anabolic ones, this is the reason coming off and recovering before restarting makes gains come again at the same dose as was doing nothing in the past.

Hope that helps................

Bigfella.

You can't clean your receptors bro, the Androgen Receptor (primary target receptor for AAS) has a half-life and they are renewed over and over again on a daily basis so you always have fresh clean ones.

The reasons gains slow is due to the body not wanting to grow so always strives to achieve homeostasis by releasing catabolic hormones in an attempt to balance out the excess anabolic ones, this is the reason coming off and recovering before restarting makes gains come again at the same dose as was doing nothing in the past.

Bigfella.

This is your answer right here. Getting off will not make difference in how effective AAS is. Maybe sit down take a look at your diet, training, etc. Maybe thats where you need to change it up to get going again.

Bigfella.

X2, also uping good calories will spark stalled growth.

Bigfella.

This is your answer right here. Getting off will not make difference in how effective AAS is. Maybe sit down take a look at your diet, training, etc. Maybe thats where you need to change it up to get going again.

Also something as simple as just changing the compounds out for different ones will spark new growth. When gains stop or slow, change up the compounds again. Don't have to increseas dosages or anything crazy, just switch out the compounds.

Would l carnitine l tartrate work for him? Wouldn't that help increase amount of androgen receptors( can't remember exactly what it does) But wouldn't that help AAS start to work "better" if you've been on a long time?

Cleaning out your receptors is kinda a silly concept that really needs to die. think jay takes time off to clean out ? Noooooope. why would you?

Cleaning out your receptors is kinda a silly concept that really needs to die. think jay takes time off to clean out ? Noooooope. why would you?

Depends on what u call coming off! Well I cant say most but a few coming off to them is 250mg of test-e every 7-10 days with a little proviron or hcg.

Im pretty sure most people these days just stick to blast and cruises. 250 mgs a week for 8-10 weeks is a nice, clean break.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear