over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Breakfast(is anyone else like this)?

Trulyhuge

Registered
I don't know what it is but I cannot stomach solid food as my first meal??? I always have 2 scoops whey in 16 oz milk and 2 packs of oatmeal. I have tried to eat eggs and it takes me forever and a day and i gag on them.

TH

i am the same way bro eggs start to get to me after a while, so what i do is this. I hard boild about 30 eggs at a time, then put them in a zip lock bag in the fridge. every morning i get a blender, put in the milk, 2 scoops protein, 1 banana, 1 scoop peanut butter, and 6 eggs whites that are pre cooked, then i blend it all and drink it, it tastes great has good protein content, and you cant taste the eggs, and i am hungy in about an hour after it.

Never been a breakfast eater, I'd much rather have a shake. I need to be up and moving for at least an hour or two before I even think about solid food.

ya

Me three!;)

shit man, breakfast is the only reason i can get my ass out of bed,im so hungry usually i hear the alarm jump right up, throw on some eggs and oatmeal, then hit the shower. it dosnet stay with me long at all though. gotta have that breakfast.

Later,
Todd

Im with jonboy on the blender.
This is what i do, i cook my oatmeal, either 1 cup(measured uncooked) or 1/2 cup (same), then drain the water, pour it in the blender, let it cool off. put in two scoops of protein, 5 egg whites (raw), 1 whole egg, peanut butter, honey, milk and ice. Blend that shit and pour it down the hole!!. It tastes weird at first but it gets the job done, and in about an hour i could eat again. Its really not that bad.

well i'm different, i work the midnight shift so when i wake up its already 5PM so everyone else in the house is about to eat lunch/dinner so i have chicken and sweet potatoes for breakfast.

i do the same thing usually eat whatever i can get my hands on thats complex carbs and down it with a shake or mrp depending on what solid food i just ate.

i'm the same way

I wish i could sit down and pound a nice breakfast but i just can't. like someone mentioned above it takes me like an hour and feel nausious alot of times.

I usually eat oatmeal, shake, and banana

I'm the exact opposite. When I get up in the morning I could eat the ass out of a dead horse. The more food the better! LOL!

PB

What's with you guys?!?! :D

I eat 6 meals a day minimum because that's what it takes to get the results I want. Not because it tastes good (which oftentimes DOESN'T) or because I'm "really" hungry. You do what you gotta do. Are you mentally telling yourself "you can" or "I can't"?

xcel

Offseason I eat whey protein (about 60-70 grams) and some oatmeal (2 big packs) every morning with some toast (PB & J), orange juice....ect, ect, ect...

Precontest I get up so hungry im eating 12-16 egg whites with a few yolks and plain ass oatmeal...

chris

I agrea i dont need an alarm clock hunger is what wakes me up in the morning or i would sleep later. Usuely i hate about 1.5 cups oatmeal with 4 tbs nat peanut butter in the microwave
Then add 3 scoops of whey and stir up its pretty good

Im not big on heavy food for bfaast, but like Xcel said you do what you gotta do! I eat 4oz either bacon or sausage (Gwaltney low fat) plus lighter food : 1 low sugar yougart, low sugar cereal with soy milk, Shake-1scoop maltodex+1scoop weight gainer+2scoops whey isolate. With a glass of Lite Ocean spray Cran-Grape juice.
I could do without the meat in the AM tastewise, but I need it to keep up my total intake of meat each day!

breakfest use to be tough for me but for the last 2 months or so i been eating 8 whole eggs,juice an bagel....been workin good.... i have to scramble the eggs. 8 hardbroiled would be to much in the AM

xcelbeyond said:
Are you mentally telling yourself "you can" or "I can't"?

xcel

No, my stomach is telling me "mother fucker, you eat hat and I'm giving it right back". I've always been like that, even been to the doc about it. I produce a high amount of stomach acid at night and that seems to be the problem.

wolverine said:
I produce a high amount of stomach acid at night and that seems to be the problem.

So... put down a couple grams of potassium citrate just before your meal and you're good to go.

tadger,

How do does potassium citrate help with stomach acid. just curious b/c i have the same problem at times.

If you are having nighttime acid reflux, you may have a hiatal hernia. Whatever the reason, the prescription drug Prilosec works
wonders-its made a huge differece for me as I was chewing Tums like candy and it wasnt helping much.
You may need to visit a Dr - they will do a test where you drink some radioactive gunk (not too bad) and then the turn you flat on a table and even elevate you feet a little and can see the liquid going backwards up your esophagus. This means you have the hernia, as I did.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear