over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

"Breaking Bad" TV show

scott123456789

Registered
I just saw all the 7 episodes of "Breaking Bad" (a TV show on AMC network about underground Meth labs.) If you missed the show you can download all 7 episodes free www.limewire.com The show is entertaining and fairly accurate how bad the Meth situation is. Meth is a bad drug and should be taken off the streets. Steroids in my opinion are not bad. One drugs makes you bigger and stronger and the other makes you a junkie and your teeth rote out. Why waste tax dollars going after Steroids ? I have been on gear on and off for over 6 years and no roid rage etc.

On the TV show it shows the Meth lab guys making the goods and it reminded me of me converting cattle pellets into gear (my own use).

:rolleyes:

it reminded me of me converting cattle pellets into gear (my own use).

:rolleyes:

Ahhhhhh, the Fina days, I to remember my brother. It is sad that they worry more about steroids then they do the crack, meth, heroin and other crap. Personally I just think the drug cartels have our government in there pockets. But the steroid manufacturers dont so they come and pick on them. Justice, gotta love to hate it.

Breaking Bad is a great show. Well written and well acted. I hope it runs for awhile.

Not really my thing, but I can see how it would be interesting. The price of tren is crazy atm so I dunno if the old days of making your own are over yet. :D

" It is sad that they worry more about steroids then they do the crack, meth, heroin and other crap. Personally I just think the drug cartels have our government in there pockets. But the steroid manufacturers dont so they come and pick on them. Justice, gotta love to hate it."

There is a Movie you can also see called "gangland". It occurs during the Vietnam war when a Gand leader in Harlum imported Heroin to the US in the Coffins of dead US soldiers. IT turns out that 3/4 of the New York Drug Police Dept is was in on it and raided the dealers and sold the stuff back to the dealers. The cops let stuff go due to them getting a piece of the action (Bribes etc). Very interesting. You can download the movie for free at :
www.limewire.com

You don't see junkies on Test or Tren etc. WHy not focus the efforts on the Meth Labs , Heroine etc ? Maybe it is a political thing. Maybe it is due to the AAS community not shooting back at Police or carrying needles that have Aids in their back pocket that could infect the arresting cops. If you raid a Meth Lab thery most likely are well armed and you may not come home for dinner.

These are just a few of my theories.

Street drugs like meth are just a reason for our government to justify the tax dollars to fight the war on drugs. For the amount of money spent on this war there never seems to be a reduction in drug use. I think the money would be better spent on education and rehabilitation. When the economy is good and people have decent jobs they aren't really looking to escape reality because their lives are good. When things get shitty people look to escape reality and turn to drugs an alcohol to do it. I could go on and on about this.

PB

is the show over? i saw the first few episodes and then didn't have time to watch it.

If you want to see movies or music for free simply go to www.limewire.com

You download a small program which has no spyware etc. When you want to open the program and look at the library of movies music etc you can do it but it slows down you computer. Once I am done downloading the items I want I disconnect the program (easy) and my computer returns to fast speed again. I have downloaded over 400 songs and about 100 movies so far.
The songs I have downloaded to my sons Ipod or my MP3 player. The movies you can watch on the computer or you can convert the program to DVD format so you can see it on your DVD player. No jumping or freezing like the rented videos :D No viruses etc. I also downloaded some expensive programs such as Windows XP Office ( $ 200 program ). I am warry of Programs that have executible programs as you could download a virus. So far no problem and I have McAfee. I think I have saved about $500 or more with this . I am in way associates with this program but would rather save the $ and spend it elseware (kids Little leagure uniform etc).

Steve

There are alternatives to Limewire. DO a search for "torrents" and you will see them . I use Limeiwre since it works for me. If I want additiona speed I can pay a fee but It is ok for me. If a movies is not available I simply try again another time and it is useally there. THis is a great alternative to the Video stores that are closing up and the Fees associates with Vidio on demand from Cable and the wait from Netflicks. I even got to download a movies that is only at the Video stores and not for sale or at or for rent. IT was 3 weeks ago I downloaded a movie called Vantage point. You can also get X box games, PC viedo games, and computer programs. No charge etc. Take the $ you same and spend it elseware. I fure that most of you gys have little extra $ like me. Oh yes. the Above it illegal but I do it anyway just like taking gear. The big Hollywood mogals have their home in Beverly hills and I am just makeing bill payment so there.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws