over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Breaking down lumps from injections

need4tren

Registered
I’ve had a host of new clients who want to compete but they all have horrible shot up shoulders were it’s noticeable. And they keep pinning it (which I tell them not too) but they think it makes their shoulder bigger lmao.

I use the neubie on them and they have hardly any feeling in their delts compared to a normal person.

Is there any way to break these down other than having them drained by a doctor via ultrasound?

sauna and steamrooom, COLD COMPRESS and elevate if possible NEVER heat until swelling and inflammatory response has subsided or it will retard process

EPSOM salt baths can beintroduced to draw out the fluids etc when the time is right. Not when it turns hot pink and starts looking cellulitis, ICE then get to that point

ibeuprofin as last resort, anti inflammatory foods arent game changers but can all help , INVERSION table can help drain fluid and improve lymphatic flow if there is in an infection , in my experience it seems to spread out the localized swelling after enough uses

If you can ge them to stop shooting there the lumps will disolve on their own within 1-2 weeks. If they have reduced feeling in the area they must have used that site alot and probably has built up scartissue. That will take time to heal. Heatinglotion, massages and anything that will increase bloodflow through muscle can help with that. As long as its not infected youre best off applying heat to increase blood-flow to get that muscle back and get the oil to disolve and absorb.
If they got lumps that are infected you need to drain them, or take some medicine to kill the bacteria. How would you know whats what? Usually when infected it swells up and get red or inflammed and hurts to touch, can even get a fever, but it doesnt sound like that in this case.
To cut this short, get them to stop shooting there -> use a tennisball or massagegun to really work that muscle, get bloodfloow though it 2-3 times a day and lumps will disolve.

No we aren’t talking bad shots. Similar to hadi had. Years and year of shooting in the shoulders and they have solid hard lumps. No an infection. More like abscesses that are sterile

Dry needling and using the Neubie on it. Hit up Wes Kress and see if you can get a consult with him

Dry needling and using the Neubie on it. Hit up Wes Kress and see if you can get a consult with him

I have massive lumps on my glutes with months that aren't dissolving looks like I got butt implants will dry needling help get rid of these ?

First few years of gear I only shot delts. I had the same issue, it wasn't visibly noticeable but I had no feeling in my shoulders. The only thing that helped was IMS.

I have massive lumps on my glutes with months that aren't dissolving looks like I got butt implants will dry needling help get rid of these ?
I have some lumps in my glutes too. But they aren’t where Iv put the shots. Kinda looks like Ronnie Coleman’s ass. Can’t see them that good unless I’m super lean. They showed up on cat scans and Dr said something to me about it. I think they called them lipomas or something like that.

I have a lump in my left shoulder for 4 years already its like sterile abcest.
I tried everything to get rid of it, heating, massage every day, dry neddleing nothing worked, it only reduced a litllle size of it. I gues you can go to a doctor to cut it oug if its bothering you 2 much for competing

Take care of it early as u can, I waited n had to have it cut out. I foam roll every night(its actually a large diameter pvc pipe) the injected areas, tb500 and bpc157 daily as well as capsaicin cream., just attacking it from all angles I Can bc deep tissue massage is not cheap.

Routinely getting body work done to break down scar tissue

Rotating injection sites

Making sure gear is made properly made. I personally like MCT oil based gear

But what ive also found... if systemic inflammation is high, lumping is highly likely to occur. I found great succes with using NAD+ and glutathione to reverse some of this inflammation and seen lumping stop occur with some athletes.

To add: make sure you’re not allergic to the vehicle. For example, I am intolerant to Enanthate. It produces a large angry pustule that takes over 5 days to reduce.

To add: make sure you’re not allergic to the vehicle. For example, I am intolerant to Enanthate. It produces a large angry pustule that takes over 5 days to reduce.
That's a common effect of "old" enanthate. Seems test enanthate decomposes pretty readily (likely due to its low melting point) into tissue irritating end products. Less likely if the raws are still powder form, more likely after it's liquified.

I use a foam roller to help break down the scar tissues on glutes and quads. As for gear, MCT based is my preference and my body happily accepts it, and either test E or C works.

shooting hyaluronic acid im seemed to get rid of some knotts. it was odd as it was not a local effect.
was an experiment from 10 years back or so.
What do you mean? You injected into knotted muscle or elsewhere and the knotts still dissipated?

What do you mean? You injected into knotted muscle or elsewhere and the knotts still dissipated?
no
said it was a systemic effect.
meaning i injected into my ass and lumps in my shoulders went away.
i have no explanation.
fyi it was not the hya ppl use for sight enhancement or filler, much thinner.

pretty sure someone shot into lumps to try it. dont remember who. ppc was also trued. i used ppc solo but dont remember anything to speak of. ppc is lipo-des.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rpsly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws