over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Breaking out...maybe the weather?

NOSUPERMODEL

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Okay so I am on TRT and have been since April 2011. Test C @ 200mg per week. Also 3mg of AI per week. So of course I broke out bad when I started until I finally got the hormones leveled out which happen to be about the time it started cooling down here in Texas. Stayed under control all winter until about a couple of weeks ago as the temps started hitting low 70's, basically start of spring. Really in the past two weeks my wife has picked more than she did the previous 4 months. So does anybody else breakout more the hotter it gets? Anybody got any suggestions? Tips? I have not changed anything in my TRT protocol. Only thing I have done is cut my carbs down to 150g and upped my proteins to 390 grams and fats down to 50g in order to cut weight for a blast I have planned. Really need some help with this ad it's only going to get hotter down there.

Thanks

Do you have a history of breaking out when you are on hormones? I always have believed that you have to clean up from the inside out for good skin. You can apply topical stuff and shower twice a day but that won't cure the problem especially if your braking out from your prescribed dose. Drink plenty of water and check out Moutain Dog's diet.

I might get a zit or two when the weather changes, but its not enough to consider it a break out. One thing that will make me break out is a bad diet.... I have gone on bad habit weeks where I eat a lot of bad food, and I always notice small break outs on my back and shoulders. It is completely clear when my food is clean.

Have you used the supplement Idebenone? It is a potent anti-oxidant, I began using it years ago for performance enhancement, and I nice side effect of it was clear skin. It has worked better for me than any other supp or procedure for acne.

You can buy it in lotions too, really helps when you apply it directly to the skin as opposed to eating it, but that is still an effective method too.

Gravel said it right and I agree as well. Now, also your diet can be a contributing factor as well, remember what you feed your body will eventually react sooner or later. TRT is it being monitored by a license doctor? How are your blood profiles? It could be a host of things but narrowing it down is the hardest thing to do.

Lastly, what are you stats?

Do you have a history of breaking out when you are on hormones? I always have believed that you have to clean up from the inside out for good skin. You can apply topical stuff and shower twice a day but that won't cure the problem especially if your braking out from your prescribed dose. Drink plenty of water and check out Moutain Dog's diet.

I had acne when I was a teenager really bad. Did Accutane and it cleared it up. Once in a blue moon will I get one on my face.

I have never done any compounds before. This all started when I got on TRT. I drink plenty of water..on average about 200 ounces a day. No sodas, and have not had any alcohol in 3 weeks since I started my cut diet.

I might get a zit or two when the weather changes, but its not enough to consider it a break out. One thing that will make me break out is a bad diet.... I have gone on bad habit weeks where I eat a lot of bad food, and I always notice small break outs on my back and shoulders. It is completely clear when my food is clean.

Have you used the supplement Idebenone? It is a potent anti-oxidant, I began using it years ago for performance enhancement, and I nice side effect of it was clear skin. It has worked better for me than any other supp or procedure for acne.

You can buy it in lotions too, really helps when you apply it directly to the skin as opposed to eating it, but that is still an effective method too.

I have never used Idebenone before. I to take Vitamin D and Panothenic(sp?) every day because I have heard that helps. But I have been taking that for over 4 months now. I am also on 100mg of Minocycline every day.

Gravel said it right and I agree as well. Now, also your diet can be a contributing factor as well, remember what you feed your body will eventually react sooner or later. TRT is it being monitored by a license doctor? How are your blood profiles? It could be a host of things but narrowing it down is the hardest thing to do.

Lastly, what are you stats?

34 years old, 6' 252lbs at 17% BF.

I am eating a high amount of protein, but my diet is chicken, eggs(2 a day) egg white, Tilapia, Tuna, brown rice, oats and whey protein.

I am not eating a bunch of red meat since I am trying to cut. So I think my diet is decent.

My breakout is probably half as bad as this. I get none on my shoulders at all. Very rarely any on my chest. I mainly get them in the middle of my back. And they are not really all red like the below thread. But I am only on 200mg Test C per week. You see all the pros who are probably on 10 times what I am and they have skin as clean as a new born baby. LOL!!!

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...-2-1-2-years-progress-my-back-good-laugh.html

Would taking Accutane clear things up for me? Would it get rid of the acne all together like it did for me when I was a teenager?

How often are you doing injections??

I too am on TRT and had acne recur when I first started. You want to keep serum test levels as stable as possible so you need to inject more frequently. I do every 3 days.

I do find also that I break out more when it is warmer outside and that is just due to more sweat clogging pores. You need to shower more in warmer weather and make sure you scrub the affected areas.

I inject once a week.

I have thought about splitting my dosage into Monday and Thursday. Did it help your acne when you split your dosage?

My breakout is probably half as bad as this. I get none on my shoulders at all. Very rarely any on my chest. I mainly get them in the middle of my back. And they are not really all red like the below thread. But I am only on 200mg Test C per week. You see all the pros who are probably on 10 times what I am and they have skin as clean as a new born baby. LOL!!!http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...-2-1-2-years-progress-my-back-good-laugh.html

I have wondered about this too, I have acne all over my back and chest and have used a few different topical soaps and creams and nothing has worked at all so far. There has to be something that wipes this shit completely out because like you said look at the pro's you don't see them covered in acne. One weird thing about my acne is that I used one sponsors gear and didn't get it at all and switched to a different source and now have it like crazy, maybe it is the carrier oil that different sources use, who knows?

I wish some of the pros on here would come and give us some tips.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws