over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Breasts and competing.

UltraHuge

Registered
Hi all,

My significant other is looking to potentially compete in bikini or figure competitions. But one thing that has her a little apprehensive is the potential for losing most of her breast size. Currently she is a 32C I do believe is what she says.

From a personal standpoint I'd say she's pretty lean, off the top of my head I'd have a hard time ball parking what her bf would be but it'd have to be lower than average. She has clearly defined abs with essentially no work, so one would assume it's lower than average.

I'm sure this has come up before as this is the female portion of the forum. So, I'd be open to being pointed in the right direction of a thread, I haven't had much time so I threw this up before digging further.

If anyone could just give me some general insight and a link or something it'd be greatly appreciated. It's something she's looking to do to challenge herself a little more and potentially see what the outcome could be.

Thanks in advance for any guidance anyone is able to lend me.

-Huge

If she diets down to anything below 12% shes definitely gonna lose some breast size. With less fat, comes less estrogen. Less estrogen = smaller boobs. It comes back once shes put back on the water and fat though.

Yeah, that's what I figured too. It's a relatively unfamiliar realm with me, since the only aspect I have ever had to focus on is female weight training.

And being a male, obviously it's not something I've ever dealt with first hand. Is it a drastic loss in size? In all honesty I'm not entirely sure with how much size she's willing to lose in respects to cup size. I do know that she's done some research herself and it seems like the overwhelming majority of competitors have implants.

So, is the general consensus that anything under 12% and there will be a significant loss in size in respects to breast tissue?

-Huge

As soon as I start losing weight, my breasts start shrinking. Since you say she is lean with a C cup, she won't lose too much. I am a B cup at 20% so I have nothing when I get down to 16%.

So she is lucky.

How does your size rebound once you are done? Or is it one of those long drawn out processes.

As you can tell by my line of questioning she's very apprehensive about this.

I'm just curious as to peoples experience with this.

-Huge

President of the TTC

It can definitely differ from one woman to another but for the most part she will see reduction. I've always barely filled out a B, so when I compete it does down to an A. My size does rebound once I stop dieting. They are always the fist to go.

As soon as I start losing weight, my breasts start shrinking. Since you say she is lean with a C cup, she won't lose too much. I am a B cup at 20% so I have nothing when I get down to 16%.

So she is lucky.

It can definitely differ from one woman to another but for the most part she will see reduction. I've always barely filled out a B, so when I compete it does down to an A. My size does rebound once I stop dieting. They are always the fist to go.

x3 to what Amazon Doll and Sassy have said. My gf is a figure competitor who in the off season is a small B cup and like the other women here, her boobs are the first to lose the fat and she shrinks to an A cup. However, since your partner is starting out with a larger bust and is already fairly lean, there is a good chance she will not lose much and at most probably not become smaller than a B cup.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131