over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Breathe right strips!!

blackrock

Registered
My sinuses specially in my nasal passages are really congested. I don't want to use afrin for too long because of the post therapy rebound sucks..
Does anyone use breathe right strips at home and gym to help with breathing?? If so which one do you recommend any other therapy will be appreciated as well

They work great for my snoring! Never used them in the gym though.

Our high school football team uses them.

i use them every night

I use them every night and they stopped my snoring and i seem to sleep better.. havent tried them in the gym.. i feel like a tool wearing them but damn they work

I think they're the most uncomfortable thing. I had a deviated septum that I lived with until I was about 25. Got tired of not able to breath well during sleep and other issues...and finally had surgery. It was the best damn thing I ever did.

I can now breath perfect out of both nostrils. Even getting colds aren't bad anymore. Before, I always dreaded colds as it meant I could not ever breath though my nose and made sinus pressure even worse. Now, colds for the most part are MUCH more tolerable.

The surgery was simple. It went fast, they don't pack your nose with feet of cotton, now they use these plastic liners (at least that is what it looked like when they took them out after ~ 1 week). You can breath fine with them in too. After a few weeks of minor discomfort it was about the BEST thing I ever did.

My advice, if your insurance covers it, get it and don't look back. Obviously if you can't breath well through your nose, you've got something wrong up there. Everything else is just a band-aid and you'll have to use them for the rest of your life.

Damn bro I have a majorly deviated septum as well.. I have been putting off surgery cause scurred of it.. And you r exactly right I dread colds and seem to get it more... But that's great to hear.. I will pm you in the evening had a few questions
Thanks

I use them everynight to help with breathing from sinus problems.

My sinuses specially in my nasal passages are really congested. I don't want to use afrin for too long because of the post therapy rebound sucks..
Does anyone use breathe right strips at home and gym to help with breathing?? If so which one do you recommend any other therapy will be appreciated as well
Yea, try to avoid the afrin, i started taking nose spray a couple years ago and got hooked,trying to come off is a living hell. :(

Damn bro I have a majorly deviated septum as well.. I have been putting off surgery cause scurred of it.. And you r exactly right I dread colds and seem to get it more... But that's great to hear.. I will pm you in the evening had a few questions
Thanks

no problem. It was the best thing that I ever did. Heading out to the gym in a few minutes, I'll be back in a few hours.

Yea, try to avoid the afrin, i started taking nose spray a couple years ago and got hooked,trying to come off is a living hell. :(

HAHA, made me think of my wife. I used to use that stuff, after I had the surgery, I never used it again. Though I left it in my medicine cabinet. Well about 5 years later (waay past expiration date), I was dating a girl, she had a cold and I told her to use the nasal spray in the medicine cabinet.

To make a long story short, after she sprayed, almost instantly, she yelled out and her eyes teared badly...it turned into alcohol or something...and did nothing but burned her nasal cavity and throat... I felt terrible but I couldn't stop laughing. It's still the butt of jokes now when she has a cold....yes and she still married me after all :)

...off to the gym!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar