over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Breathing difficulty

bignickp

Registered
I'm having difficulty breathing on 650 mg of test enth (week 6). my normal routine is blast (this amount for about 12 weeks) and cruise at 150 enth a week for 8 weeks. I have a history of asthma so i'm not sure if it is the time of year making it hard for me to breath or its the test. Would i be better served taking this amount in prop instead of enth?

I know that large amounts of AAS can cause breathing problems but this doesn't seem like that much? Any thoughts are appreciated.

Switching to different ester shouldn't have any effect to that.

I always breath heavily when I'm gaining water waight too fast.

Has this happened to you in past blasts

Most likely attributed to water retention. Check your oestrogen and sodium / carb in take. My body seems to love converting my test to oesteogen and if I let it get too high I breathe heavily too.

Did you start eating heavier then before? Maybe you have put on more water since you have added this test.

Not sure about bloods right now...like many of us, i am on a cruise when i have dr. appointment scheduled, thus my blood work is always spot on...I do know my bp is up at 186/92 and yes i have been snoring.

I have been eating more too...carbs at dinner, no snaking in the evening, not many carbs during the day.

Appreciate all the feedback so far, just realized that the breathing difficulty is usually preceded by high than normal carb intake...its immediately following eating. I've done some looking into this seems to be insulin intake problem...I do not use and never have used slin.

thinking its either time to cut carbs completely or cut down the special sauce.

Appreciate all the feedback so far, just realized that the breathing difficulty is usually preceded by high than normal carb intake...its immediately following eating. I've done some looking into this seems to be insulin intake problem...I do not use and never have used slin.

thinking its either time to cut carbs completely or cut down the special sauce.

I have a hard time catching my breath when my BP is up. Could be that but only a doctor can tell. Drop cutting the dose or being more strict with diet . Thats what would do.

Are you doing cardio? Definitely look into getting that BP under control. The heavy snoring could indicate sleep apnea. Your blood is probably very viscous. Heavy labored breathing, you are probably overproducing RBCs. The combination of androgens plus the above, I would be concerned with heart/vascular/cerebrovascular issues creeping up. Maybe consider scaling back until you are feeling healthier and make assessments from there?

thanks for the responses. Regarding cardio, I train during my "extended" lunch break so I only take a minute between sets and during that minute i do various types of cardio, ie, running in place, jumping jacks, step-ups onto the bench I'll even hit the cardio machines if i'm near one and not going to lose my weights in the process, depends how busy that day is at the gym.

I'm going to scale back the dose to 150 for a month once feel better i'll bring it up slowly. Since its enth i'm guessing its going to take some time to feel normal. :banghead:

Last edited:
bro that bp is way TOO high!!! don't play with your health is not worth it!! be safe bro.

Sounds like your hemocrit is high. Come off for a while and it will improve. When I say a while I mean at least 8 to 12 weeks. Stay healthy my friend. It takes a while for your hemocrit to go down naturally so if you can give blood as that will help a lot.

Not sure about bloods right now...like many of us, i am on a cruise when i have dr. appointment scheduled, thus my blood work is always spot on...I do know my bp is up at 186/92 and yes i have been snoring.

I have been eating more too...carbs at dinner, no snaking in the evening, not many carbs during the day.

That BP is insane. Dude come off that crap or drop the dose down. Give some blood too.

could be anything from Your heart to your lungs to something as simple as anxiety.
With that blood pressure though, I am scared what kinda damage is lingering around.

Best thing is to get off everything, go to a doc asap and be honest.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131