over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Breathing heavy on tbol

jared530

Registered
Ive been on tbol now for about 4 weeks and i seem out of breath by just sitting down and talking. Is this normal? Or are my organs so stressed out im having a hard time breathing?

Ive been on tbol now for about 4 weeks and i seem out of breath by just sitting down and talking. Is this normal? Or are my organs so stressed out im having a hard time breathing?

Could be a sign of bad fluid retention. Measure your blood pressure. Is your resting heart rate real high, like in the upper 80s-100? If you have the high HR it could be cardiomyopathy setting in. Could be a lot of things. Sounds like fluid in the pulmonary circuit to me.

Could be a sign of bad fluid retention. Measure your blood pressure. Is your resting heart rate real high, like in the upper 80s-100? If you have the high HR it could be cardiomyopathy setting in. Could be a lot of things. Sounds like fluid in the pulmonary circuit to me.

The above could be very bad. To the poster dont panic, jsut get yourself check out.

Maldorf, cant it also be the water wieght he has put on the last 4 weeks makiong it heaver load on the lungs to breath??

Chip

The above could be very bad. To the poster dont panic, jsut get yourself check out.

Maldorf, cant it also be the water wieght he has put on the last 4 weeks makiong it heaver load on the lungs to breath??

Chip

I think just having a really high blood volume can cause that,yeah. The osmotic pressure I think may actually push some fluid into the lungs if its bad enough. First thing I would do if it were me is measure my BP and HR, and then go from there.

How Big are you!!!!

I have seen alot of guys have a hard time Breathing, some are on and some are off. Depends!!!

I would assume if you've gained a significant amount of weight that this would be normal.

I agree Fade!!!!

I was 5'7'' and under 175lbs all my life until I started lifting hard 3years ago now i'm 230lbs and when I play soft ball or go hiking i have a hard time breathing.

I think just having a really high blood volume can cause that,yeah. The osmotic pressure I think may actually push some fluid into the lungs if its bad enough. First thing I would do if it were me is measure my BP and HR, and then go from there.

Cheers - Wanted to get your opinion

I was 5'7'' and under 175lbs all my life until I started lifting hard 3years ago now i'm 230lbs and when I play soft ball or go hiking i have a hard time breathing.

I meant more if this kid had gained 20 lbs (though not likely on 4 weeks of tbol), it'd be like was walking around with a 20 lbs vest on.. it might be harder to catch his breath at times.

I agree with the idea of water retention-are you taking an A/I?

There are too many variables to start spectulating, his age, how many cycles has he done, what’s his overall condition, is he taking other medications, and what dose of Tbol is he cycling. I can’t imagine water retention being the cause since Tbol doesn’t aromatize users really shouldn’t be retaining water. I fully agree with Maldorf in that he should have his blood pressure and heart rate checked as soon as possible. Then I would lower the doses or stop them completely depending on his measurements.

As the poster above stated (follow his advice). By the way do you have any updates of your situation?

I am feeling the same. When I run I get so breathless. I started test and deca a week before the tbol and was fine. But within a day of tbol I was getting breathless so I don't think it is due to fluid retention. My bp has gone up but my hr isn't too bad.

I have 3 more weeks so gonna keep monitoring and see how things are. I may have to lower the dose if things get worse. I have put on some weight in 1 week so obviously have water retention but like I said I felt it on the 1st day of tbol.

I had already put on some weight fairly easily (before cycle) as I was very depleted and had lost about 20 pounds in the previous months.

Everything else is great. Love the feel and results even after just 1 week... balkan tbol :) Keep us updated.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear