over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bremelanotide, aka PT-141 - Libido

Chuck999

FOUNDING Member
Registered
Anybody have any recent experience with this stuff? We have an old thread on here from several years ago talking about it. Sounds like the stuff is for real, and as long as you get the real thing, and use it sub-q, it generally works. My wife's libido has been low for awhile, and she doesn't like that, but you can't just "think" yourself into feeling horny (at least it seems harder for women!). She does a little var sometimes, but while it is good for her fatburning and "toning up" it doesn't seem to have any libido effect.

A lot of sites advertise the stuff, just type "PT-141" into Google. Don't know if any of our sources on here have it. I checked a few and couldn't find any. Sounds like great stuff if it (a) works, and (b) you can find the real thing. We do growth about 6 months out of the year, so she has no problem with the sub-q injections. Anybody tried this stuff or know anything about it?

Many of the sources who carry peptides also carry PT-141. I tried it and all it did was make me nauseous. My wife tried it with the same effect.

I've seen posts on other boards that report similar effects. There may be certain people who respond well to it, but I don't think you can assume it will work for you; you just have to try it.

You might be one of the lucky ones.

Thnks Cosmic. Did you and your wife use it sub-q or by nasal spray? From what I understand they have two delivery methods. Nasal spray, and sub-q. From most of what I've read the sides "nausa" etc generally come from the nasal sprary version, which also seems to be more chancy as to effect. Anyway, I might get a little from a source on here (that way I'll at least know its real) and give it a try sub-q.

Anybody else know anything about this stuff or tried it?

Also, can anybody suggest a reasonable type/dose of AA for my wife that might help, but not "de-feminize" her or anything? Like I posted, she has taken low-dose var on several week cycles a number of times. It definitely helps with increasing fatlose and "toning up" her musculature (which is obviously all she wants - she is all girl, and doesn't want to look like a guy with tits!) However the var doesn't seem to have any libido effect on her at all.

Part of my problem is that although she's in her mid-50's, she literally looks like shes about 30-35, and (if I do say so myself) is one hot looking chick. And she has a set of knockers out of your dreams, on a small frame body. I don't know about the rest of the guy members on here, but that combination on a good-looking chick makes me want to spin around in circles, slam my head into the wall, and bay at the moon. So her losing her libido is tough.

GHB was great stuff - fuck like bunny rabbits for hours. You used to be able to buy it in health/supp stores. The thing with that stuff was that you had to figure out exactly where you were on the dose curve - too much and it would knock you out. (Which is where all the BS about it putting peolple into a "coma" came from). As long as you weren't driving or "operating heavy machinery" you would wake up in awhile and be fine. But, GodDamn, it was a libido booster, for men and women. My wife and I used to use it occasionally before the pharmaceutical companies decided it was a threat to their business and had it declared a controlled substance - . It also has a lot of legitimate medical uses - doctors in Europe were using it for alcohol and drug withdrawal, child birh, etc. Totally non-toxic. But since they have demonized the hell out of it, and made it a controlled substance I wouldn't mess with any even if I could get my hands on some. Damn shame.

Anyway, I love my wife, and don't want (or plan) to go somewhere else, so it would be nice to find something that "really" works.

Any suggestions or pointers about either the PT-141, or a reasonable dose of some kind of AA for a woman from some of our real experts on here (to enhance libido) will be much appreciated. And thanks again Cosmic for your input.

Chuck999

We used it sub-q.

And, I agree with you about GHB; it was the single greatest substance I ever used. Libido, appetite, sleep, euphoria, no hangover, no negative physical effects, mood booster, relaxer - if I had a safe, reliable source I would be using it today. It would make you much hornier than Test does.

Many of the sources who carry peptides also carry PT-141. I tried it and all it did was make me nauseous. My wife tried it with the same effect.

I've seen posts on other boards that report similar effects. There may be certain people who respond well to it, but I don't think you can assume it will work for you; you just have to try it.

You might be one of the lucky ones.

agreed also made me feel like i had to shit bad with never try that again

We used it sub-q.

And, I agree with you about GHB; it was the single greatest substance I ever used. Libido, appetite, sleep, euphoria, no hangover, no negative physical effects, mood booster, relaxer - if I had a safe, reliable source I would be using it today. It would make you much hornier than Test does.

i also agree it would b nice to get some of that again but it is rec now that sux

iv actually been looking into PT-141 too but was a little worried about this "nausea" review iv been hearing lots of. hope there are some others on this board who had tried it

i wish i could have tried this GHB, sounds amazing. Literally the best libido booster iv used (although pretty simple) was just Test and some Yohimbine Hcl....those 2 together work wonders for me.

iv actually been looking into PT-141 too but was a little worried about this "nausea" review iv been hearing lots of. hope there are some others on this board who had tried it

i wish i could have tried this GHB, sounds amazing. Literally the best libido booster iv used (although pretty simple) was just Test and some Yohimbine Hcl....those 2 together work wonders for me.

To have a successful run with PT-141, start out on very a light dosage til your body becomes acclimated to it........and before you know it is all good. If you want to know how to run it just PM me your info and we will help you through the rough spots.

Genesis Peptides - just sent you a PM.

We used it sub-q.

Id like to try PT 141 but the nasal spray is wicked expensive. Ill be ordering some for sub q, with my some peps next time.

GHB itself is more legal trouble than it's worth, IMO. But metabolites of GHB are around and legal in many countries...However, if you're gonna use these LEGAL ones for BBing, make sure to take your Calcium supps :) Without it, Dopamine is cut off, and Prolactin spikes 5x above normal. With Tren, this could mean you'd wake up with Boobs...:D

"Dopamine and Proposed Mechanisms of Action
GHB has a profound effect as an inhibitory neurotransmitter in the dopaminergic system. The concentration of GHB normally found in the human brain is two to three times higher in the basal ganglia than in the cerebral cortices.21 GHB is utilized often in neurological research since it is one of only a few substances that acts primarily on dopamine release, and it acts as an inhibitor in vivo.22, 24, 25 However, a paradoxical reaction occurs in rats anesthetized with urethane23 or in patients with high serum concentrations of calcium.24 In these instances, GHB stimulates dopamine rather than having the expected inhibitory response.23"
:D

Last edited:
Thnks Cosmic. Did you and your wife use it sub-q or by nasal spray? From what I understand they have two delivery methods. Nasal spray, and sub-q. From most of what I've read the sides "nausa" etc generally come from the nasal sprary version, which also seems to be more chancy as to effect. Anyway, I might get a little from a source on here (that way I'll at least know its real) and give it a try sub-q.

Anybody else know anything about this stuff or tried it?

Also, can anybody suggest a reasonable type/dose of AA for my wife that might help, but not "de-feminize" her or anything? Like I posted, she has taken low-dose var on several week cycles a number of times. It definitely helps with increasing fatlose and "toning up" her musculature (which is obviously all she wants - she is all girl, and doesn't want to look like a guy with tits!) However the var doesn't seem to have any libido effect on her at all.

Part of my problem is that although she's in her mid-50's, she literally looks like shes about 30-35, and (if I do say so myself) is one hot looking chick. And she has a set of knockers out of your dreams, on a small frame body. I don't know about the rest of the guy members on here, but that combination on a good-looking chick makes me want to spin around in circles, slam my head into the wall, and bay at the moon. So her losing her libido is tough.

GHB was great stuff - fuck like bunny rabbits for hours. You used to be able to buy it in health/supp stores. The thing with that stuff was that you had to figure out exactly where you were on the dose curve - too much and it would knock you out. (Which is where all the BS about it putting peolple into a "coma" came from). As long as you weren't driving or "operating heavy machinery" you would wake up in awhile and be fine. But, GodDamn, it was a libido booster, for men and women. My wife and I used to use it occasionally before the pharmaceutical companies decided it was a threat to their business and had it declared a controlled substance - . It also has a lot of legitimate medical uses - doctors in Europe were using it for alcohol and drug withdrawal, child birh, etc. Totally non-toxic. But since they have demonized the hell out of it, and made it a controlled substance I wouldn't mess with any even if I could get my hands on some. Damn shame.

Anyway, I love my wife, and don't want (or plan) to go somewhere else, so it would be nice to find something that "really" works.

Any suggestions or pointers about either the PT-141, or a reasonable dose of some kind of AA for a woman from some of our real experts on here (to enhance libido) will be much appreciated. And thanks again Cosmic for your input.

Chuck999

dude..seriously you need to have your women look into a very low test dose. i know 2 women who do this and it really boosts their libido without masciline sides. a doctor could advise her better.

Thanks Kevin. We thought about it, and probably will. I'm afraid they will just prescribe Estratest again, which doesn't do much. May need to look for a doctor that sort of specializes in stuff like this. I agree a regular low test dose should help a lot. Don't want to do that on her w/o a doctor monitoring her, etc. A little var is one thing, but actual test she needs to be monitored.

Genesis Peptides, I sent you a PM. Haven't heard back. Still haven't given up on the PT-141. Also, I am going to order some from a sponsor on here. That way, at least I will know its the real thing. The stuff I have now hasn't even caused any of the sides everybody is talking about.

BTW, Ehren, are the metabolites of GHB you are talking about GBL and 1,4 Butandiol? The GBL used to work pretty good also, kind of a junior GHB. I think the Butandiol (sp?) can be used to cook up G (which I would never in a million years try to do). When you go online, several companies carry this stuff, but none will deliver to the US. (Where of course we are).

I don't know if they have actually made GBL a controlled substance also, but it is apparantly pretty hard to get. If anybody knows of any metabolites or precursors that work some, but won't get the heat interested in me, I would love to hear about it. (I do AA vitamins, but don't do rec stuff, or anything else illegal. It just isn't worth it.) And we only do stuff that will help us be more healthy, not the other way around. I don't even drink. But I do remember back in the days when GHB was still legal, there were some other things that were either precursors or metabolites that worked almost as well (some in liquid form and some powder), and also had the zero side effect thing that GHB had. Stuff just turns into water after a little while.

An almost astonishing example of big business (pharmaceutical companies) getting the goverment (and the media) to do their dirty work for them. I think they just saw G as a major competitor for a lot of what they sell, and of course since it is a natural substance, we all have some in our bodies, they couldn't patent it or anything. For a few years, you would read all these stories and reports about how horribly addictive, and destructive the stuff was, which was pure BS. And of course then it got made illegal - I think sched I in US. (Except for one company that was licensed to sell a prescription version of it that is almost impossible to get). Anybody ever hear of a Sched I drug being put out in prescription form? If anybody doesn't believe there is a major (possibly slightly informal but real)
big business/big gov conspiracy in existence, they are really naive.

Anyway, sorry about the rant. But we will try the "go see a doc" thing. However, anybody know anything about legally getting metabolites or precursors, I'd apprecite hearing about it. (Obviously I'm not going to ask about any not legal on here). If you want to PM me, go right ahead.

Chuck999

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner