over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Brian Wainstein - GenX, Axio, ect...

ThinkTank

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
The US is attempting to have him extradited from S.A.

If I am reading this correctly; he supposedly made 76 million RAND - about $8 million US. :eek:

**broken link removed**

lol axio and gen x are fake anyways so its all stollen money anyways fukem

First gear I ever used was Syntrop/Axio and it was beyond legit. Nothing fake about what I used.

First gear I ever used was Syntrop/Axio and it was beyond legit. Nothing fake about what I used.

I agree. Axio and Syntrop were both strong as fuck too. I've never gotten these so called fake batches that some people were claiming.

I don't know the whole story, but; Interpol's wanted list for steriod distribution????

Why the hell is Interpol in on this? Don't they have anything better to do?

I agree. Axio and Syntrop were both strong as fuck too. I've never gotten these so called fake batches that some people were claiming.

X's two!

At one time, they were really good. Towards the last year they were in business, thats when all the bunk gear started popping up. They didnt give a shit towards the end. They were getting bashed at every forum but the ones they were buying up. They owned like 6 or 7 forums at one time..

Steroids was probably just one of the things on the list. i am sure if this guy was on interpools list then there def was kilos of Cocaine, Heroine and Ice involved.

Axio had some good stuff and GenX had crap Folli. Interpol is involved? Wow that is huge news.

Last edited:
At one time, they were really good. Towards the last year they were in business, thats when all the bunk gear started popping up. They didnt give a shit towards the end. They were getting bashed at every forum but the ones they were buying up. They owned like 6 or 7 forums at one time..

Thanks for the clarification bro. I remember axio being big time back in the day. Syntrop had some killer dvd blends too. Yeah, axio and syntrop were expensive but high quality for UGL. I guess all the accolades, money and fame got to their heads.

I am in sa and axio has the lions share but I wont use it personally due to bad rep etc

Thanks for the clarification bro. I remember axio being big time back in the day. Syntrop had some killer dvd blends too. Yeah, axio and syntrop were expensive but high quality for UGL. I guess all the accolades, money and fame got to their heads.

They did make a slight comeback, apparently they were trying to refill pending orders after all that shit went down. I dont quite remember if anyone got anything. I think it was a comeback to scam even more and not send anything. All their threads at that board have been long gone, and so was everyone on their team..69Eclipse, doublewide, etc..

I was a die hard GenX and Axio addict. I used nothing but them until the day everything went down and I had nothing but excellent results. I even used their Test E/Primo blend and I am still waiting for somebody to come out with this blend again :(

Same here. Their Pfp 250 blend was AMAZING!!! 100mg prop/ 75mg Tren ace/ 75mg mast prop.

Maybe I am out of line for this...But there is a new lab that came out not too long ago, who's blends are COMPLETELY identical to Syntrop

Are you referring to sciroxx ?? If you are he was screwed by Brian and started sciroxx.

Maybe I am out of line for this...But there is a new lab that came out not too long ago, who's blends are COMPLETELY identical to Syntrop

Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner