over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bridgeton cop arrested

$75,000 cash bail and distribution charges for a ten to twenty day supply of Anavar? There has to be more to this. Either that or these cops have WAY too much time on their hands.

How would liquids count in this matter, if someone has liquid orals and not pills lol

With Liquids even if the bottle is empty you are charged with its maximum potential contents. however, if i remember my charges correctly, its posession of a controlled dangerous substance at 1 count per conatiner. to each bottle is one container.

I'm still paying those fines. and Yes the bottle was empty, and the search was illeagel. But it's your word against the word of 3 cops to a judge they work with every day. it's a no win.

by the way that the article is written and the way all the other cops were hush hush on the matter there had to have been more to it.. thats ridiculous

There really isn't any more to the story, I'm fairly sure. 60 anavar pills, they can and will make it look like distribution charges when they all know it is not. It depends on how badly they want you. If they investigated and spent time on you, they will do anything to give you a laundry list of charges. If they just stumbled on a bust, they usually don't press as much. Remember that a judge most likely doesn't know what 60 anavar pills really means. He/She just operates on keywords, "schedule III + school zone + dangerous drug". Steroids are not a dangerous drug will not be a popular argument in court and your lawyer is not going to risk looking like a bafoon making that argument. You want to refute the claim that it is for distribution, go to court, hire some kind of expert...the cost makes it unatainable for most....so they just say "guilty" and move on.

Part of my charges were for Metformin, and I was charged and plead guilty to intent to distribute...etc I think I had 33 pills. Of course I was wanted and involved in much more, so there is more to the story... but they like to give you a nice long list of charges so it looks a lot worst. I also plead guilty to possession with intent to distribute a painkiller. I had 1 pill, and still got charged with distribution, and guess what? I plead guilty like everyone else, even though I never once distributed any painkillers.

Wow lots of jersey here, i lived mays landin my whole life, pleasantville for a year, and now up in pitman

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk

I'm going to get flamed for this but GOOD RIDDANCE...

He was not using for personal use alone, he was SELLING anabolics. VERY VERY rarely do individuals who sell anabolics sell anabolics alone.

Now if he just had for personal use I wouldn't have an issue. Also narc officers aren't idiots guys. The guy was there for 4 years, more than likely he was a shitty officer and they wanted him GONE. Remember these aren't TSA cops, most detectives I know clear at least 130K+ a year after overtime. So your not paying jamal and shaniquah high school drop outs 11$ to spy on someone... Its a decent chunk of money to pay for investigations and prosecuting someone.

they are making an example out of this guy, the obviously cannot show any type of mercy as well or it would make them look bad.

they are making an example out of this guy, the obviously cannot show any type of mercy as well or it would make them look bad.

Not at all. Cops have a powerful negotiating tool to offer on the table when it comes to the plea bargain... there badge...

You don't fuck with cops, you do what you have to do to get one out if need be. They know all of each others secrets. Not something you want your local news getting.

Human just like everyone else, we all have skeletons.

This is scary brothers....lesson is keep everything locked up at home, never travel with it, and always keep your lab rat's regiment on the down low.

Haha nice! I'm originally from Woodbury but moved here a couple years ago so I don't know to many people. Used to race BMX in Eggharbor back in the day(15 years ago)

I used to live in woodbury and hit that little gym on the main street there years ago, but then when i got clean and sober, it was WAY too close to collingswood:mad:

So i moved a bit south.

O

America's priorities are an effing joke. This guy will likely lose his career and at 31 years old he will have to attempt to begin a new career. Essentially. 60 pills of a drug no more harmful then acetaminophen has ruined this mans life.

My niece's husband is a Bridgeton cop, and they live there as well. I will text him and see what's going on...I think it was mookie who said he lived off of English Creek and Reega Ave? I built all the houses in Victoria Crossing, Pointe and Estates. You're not in one of those developments, are you?

detectives I know clear at least 130K+ a year after overtime. So your not paying jamal and shaniquah high school drop outs 11$ to spy on someone... Its a decent chunk of money to pay for investigations and prosecuting someone.

Show me what agency pays ANY cop in the US 130k+ a year??? Thats about how much some of the top chiefs of police make. Any detective making that is crooked.

Has anyone heard what the outcome was one these guys?

**broken link removed**

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke