over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bridging With HGH: Few Questions

pugberg

Newbies
hello friends, i hope all is well with you and yours :)

Little bg, this is my first REAL cycle but i have dabbled for more than 10 yrs, just never much or for very long or properly. been reading and enjoying learning for a long time

I am about 8 wks through a 12 wk 600mg/wk test cycle (kick started with prop, then went to sustanon, now using half sustanon half cyp)

ive been taking 12.5 mg Aromasin EOD for AI, and been using HCG @ 250iu x2 week since i started the cycle. Also taking 20mg cardarine daily

results have been GREAT! i must respond very well.. basically a recomp, i lost a shit ton of weight before i started (like 275 to 215) with 3 months of cardio and very low carb, eating very clean. ive gained about 10 lb of muscle , lost a LOT of fat, feel great, 6pack for the first time in my life (even playing football when i was very strong and lean i never had defined abs, more like a 4 pack)

really like how i look and feel on cycle, which is most of why im just doing 12 wks so i can do another cycle this year before too long.

So, for a while ive been really dreading having to come off cycle for PCT and between cycles. I have Clomid and Nolva ready of course, and plan to blast 5000 iu HCG before PCT as many recommend...

so when i learned about the concept of bridging i was fascinated... of course i wouldnt want to use anything supressive though so orals, etc are out (wanna avoid HRT as long as possible)

Initially i was planning on doing a SARM bridge with something like Ostarine (slightly suppressive, but less than LGD..), s4, and Cardarine. Planning to go off about 4 mo (cycle +PCT) before my next cycle (probably gonna do test and eq or tren or NPP, my liver has had a hard enough life without orals lol)

then i heard about some people being very happy with bridges using HGH (either alone or with peptides/sarms)... seems like a great route since it would not be suppressing the HTPA at all during the time i want it to recover.

my goal for the bridge is just to maintain as much gains as i can and hopefully keep cutting up and gaining muscle / losing fat.. thinking about 4 or 5 IU per day every day (maybe 5 of 7 @ 6 IU)... planning to try a few brands and get a small amount of pharma to compare them (Auctus, Kefei, generic, norditropin, anasomone, etc)

im thinkng of starting as soon as i finish my cycle, before/during pct... possibly even the last 2 weeks of my cycle. my main purpose for it is to maintain gains and to hopefully not feel terrible during recovery, not to get as big as humanly possible

is this a good plan? any advice would be much appreciated!

I am also considering stacking the GH with IGF-1 (LR3, DES, etc, which is best for this?) and/or CJC, and/or GHRP 2/4/6, and/or SARMs, any feedback would be great

what would be the best route for someone with my goals? thanks everyone for all your help, you guys rock!! :D

I think you can maintain a lot by taking hcg, clomid, HGH, IGF1-LR3, and MK-677. You don’t need all of this but it’s all beneficial. My favorite HGH is black top Meditrope. It’s the best for looking big and full. I like it a lot better than pharma serostim.
SARMS suppress natural test to some extent.

I’d do 50mg clomid eod, 5ius hgh daily, 100mcg IGF1-LR3 2-3 Times a week.
12.5-25mg MK-677 before bed with 3mg melatonin. I’m not sure on the hcg dose. Some guys say 500ius twice a week. Others say high doses like 2,000ius eod.

Last edited:
I think you can maintain a lot by taking hcg, clomid, HGH, IGF1-LR3, and MK-677. You don’t need all of this but it’s all beneficial. My favorite HGH is black top Meditrope. It’s the best for looking big and full. I like it a lot better than pharma serostim.

everything ive heard about meditropes sounds great, they were the first i looked for, found several sources that had "black tops" but none of them are the meditrope blacks. i was planning on trying the auctus blacks (and a few others)

checked over 10 different gh suppliers, so far no one has them :/ much obliged if anyone can refer me to one who does have meditropes..

oh wow, totally new info to me (thanks!): people take HCG and Clomid between cycles? i was thinking HCG would just be used while on cycle and at the end... and i thought clomid was just for PCT...

12.5-25mg MK-677 before bed with 3mg melatonin. I’m not sure on the hcg dose. Some guys say 500ius twice a week. Others say high doses like 2,000ius eod.

sounds like EXACTLY what i should and will do, thanks!

any clarification on clomid and HCGs use during bridge would be appreciated (and meditropes haha)

also, is that 5 IU treating meditrope blacks as 10 or 15 iu?

thanks!

Its beneficial to take some time off from mk677?

everything ive heard about meditropes sounds great, they were the first i looked for, found several sources that had "black tops" but none of them are the meditrope blacks. i was planning on trying the auctus blacks (and a few others)

checked over 10 different gh suppliers, so far no one has them :/ much obliged if anyone can refer me to one who does have meditropes..

oh wow, totally new info to me (thanks!): people take HCG and Clomid between cycles? i was thinking HCG would just be used while on cycle and at the end... and i thought clomid was just for PCT...

sounds like EXACTLY what i should and will do, thanks!

any clarification on clomid and HCGs use during bridge would be appreciated (and meditropes haha)

also, is that 5 IU treating meditrope blacks as 10 or 15 iu?

thanks!

Clomid and HCG help restore natural testosterone production. They help you hold muscle fairly well.
Meditrope are 15ius. 1/3 of the vial is 5ius. There are 2 Meditrope suppliers in the sponsor section here. I think it’s against the rules to source post so i can’t post who sells it.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
HughJass
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity