over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bring the heat to summertime.

hog93

Newbies
Just started the new summer blast. Any recommendations/information is always appreciated. Need help on picking any support supplements so I can come out feeling right. Don’t plan on having kids so I’m pretty lax on ai, but I also suffer from fkin gyno. Hopefully, finances start looking right and I can get the surgery performed.

This will be my first blend. I chose the blend due to how much oil I will be running taking with the primo.

Gear
The blend is TestP100/TrenA/MastP
PrimoE 150
Anavar 50mg (liquid oral)
Aromasin 25mg

Weekly dosages will come out to be
900mg of Primo E (300mg x3/week)
300mg of TestP (100mg x3/week)
300mg of TrenA (100mg x3/week)
300mg of MastP (100mg x3/week)
500mg of Anavar (100mg ed)
25mg of Aromasin (12.5mg x2/week)

3mL Shots on M,W,F
Aromasin T,TH
Anavar M,T,W,TH,F

Some stats first...what are your goals? What's your experience with cycling? Height, weight, known or estimated body fat? Do you compete?

You normally run that much gear? Would love to see a pic....no homo

My only question why primo/var/mast all together? And that’s damn near 3g drugs. You a big boy?

I’ve been cycling on and off for about 10 years. Never competed. I work in the oil and gas industry and don’t have the time to train and diet like I need to walk on stage. Currently 6’5” 325lbs. Don’t wanna talk about bf % bc it’s pretty upsetting. I have slacked off big time the past year n a half. Goal is to get rid of this belly & lean out. On a solid diet. So hope it works out.

Definitely good you want to lean out. Var and tren seem like Overkill, diet is most important. Also that much aas and alot of bodyfat, how is your no, blood pressure? I assume if bodyfat is high and you are serious about cutting up your doing a ton of cardio.

Definitely good you want to lean out. Var and tren seem like Overkill, diet is most important. Also that much aas and alot of bodyfat, how is your no, blood pressure? I assume if bodyfat is high and you are serious about cutting up your doing a ton of cardio.
Blood pressure is good so far. Haven’t started much cardio, bc my fat ass is out of shape. Just staying consistent on my diet. Portioning my meals (ground turkey or chicken with greens, & protein shakes). I do work out core 2-3 week. So maybe between a diet and core workouts I can get some abs. Ha ha I’ll run the tren and mast for 6-8 weeks. Dropping the var after 4 weeks. Then cruising with test and primo for 10-12 weeks after I drop the test/mast/tren blend.

Given that you think an AI has something to do with fertility and you don't know what you should be using for support supplements, you're in over your head. You should be doing more research before using this stuff.

Given that you think an AI has something to do with fertility and you don't know what you should be using for support supplements, you're in over your head. You should be doing more research before using this stuff.
I could be wrong, but if you don’t keep your hormones in check by using AI during and post cycle then it could pose a risk on fertility. And I never said I didn’t know what support supps I need to be taking. I was asking for some recommendations on what everyone else takes and what works the best as far as Brand, dosage... but there always has to be that one guy who wants to tell the newbie to do their research.

I could be wrong, but if you don’t keep your hormones in check by using AI during and post cycle then it could pose a risk on fertility. And I never said I didn’t know what support supps I need to be taking. I was asking for some recommendations on what everyone else takes and what works the best as far as Brand, dosage... but there always has to be that one guy who wants to tell the newbie to do their research.
If there’s anyone who could tell you what to do it’s danieltx.
and ai’s aren’t really important for fertility so much as coming off and proper pct to come as close as possible to homeostasis as you can. Fair warning with doses that high this becomes more difficult. That said......all 3 of my children were born while I was on heavy cycles

I was told once by another very reputable member on another board that if I didn’t plan on making more babies to fuck PCT and just cruise. I’m not saying this cat doesn’t know what he is talking about, but there is alternative ways to go about helping someone out on a thread. Irritating as hell when people try and roast Bc they know more than you.

I was told once by another very reputable member on another board that if I didn’t plan on making more babies to fuck PCT and just cruise. I’m not saying this cat doesn’t know what he is talking about, but there is alternative ways to go about helping someone out on a thread. Irritating as hell when people try and roast Bc they know more than you.
He wasnt roasting. He was giving good advice that if you’re unsure of all the ins and outs, and want to use huge doses....but also remain fertile, that you maybe really need to get all your ducks in a row before you move forward. Just because something hurt your feelings doesn’t mean you were being attacked.
There’s lots of things you can do to help. Proper pct, hcg on cycle, hcg and or hmg with your post cycle....but again this could all be moot with the doses you’re wanting to use. 2-3 gram plus cycles and fertility are kind of polar opposites.
and the well known member was right. I have 6 kids, I don’t pct, I blast and cruise

Alright I’m a dummy, let’s just forget I said anything about fertility. Just want to get fkin yoked again. Preparing to either fight the winner of Thor vs eddy hall or arm wrestling the school boy after he smokes Larry wheels again
If we’re throwing fertility out the window then the cycle isn’t too bad for someone your size. You said you’re prone to gyno so I’d be running nolva in there

hog, if I were you, I'd do a legit diet and get leaner before jumping into a blast. Just about everybody I know "responds" significantly better to their cycles/blasts when they start from a leaner base. Not saying you have to be contest ready, but just take some time (if you're willing to do so), and strip off a good deal of bodyfat before jumping into a blast. You'll be damn glad you did.

Take out the oral, tren and mast

Diet down, add the stuff when it'll actually give the cosmetic benefit you're looking for

agreed^^^^

300-400 test and 600 primo would be good while you drop the first 20lbs

agreed^^^^

300-400 test and 600 primo would be good while you drop the first 20lbs
I kind of disagree with this. The guys been running gear for 10 years, is 6’5” and 325 pounds. Ya he could stand to drop some bodyfat....but that’s a lot of muscle. I’d have him at higher than a gram total for sure

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws