over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bring the heat to summertime.

I kind of disagree with this. The guys been running gear for 10 years, is 6’5” and 325 pounds. Ya he could stand to drop some bodyfat....but that’s a lot of muscle. I’d have him at higher than a gram total for sure

I missed the 6-5 325.

ok I take back that recommendation. That’s a big guy

Blood pressure is good so far. Haven’t started much cardio, bc my fat ass is out of shape. Just staying consistent on my diet. Portioning my meals (ground turkey or chicken with greens, & protein shakes). I do work out core 2-3 week. So maybe between a diet and core workouts I can get some abs. Ha ha I’ll run the tren and mast for 6-8 weeks. Dropping the var after 4 weeks. Then cruising with test and primo for 10-12 weeks after I drop the test/mast/tren blend.

hog if you can stick to a keto diet then you could certainly burn that fat off! Eventually you could work back into a low carb diet after the fact. Your reason for not doing cardio because your out of shape is a little confusing...just get on it!! I won't comment on the gear, I just see it as being consistent with the right diet, which depends on how you react, and add a little cardio.

With the right diet, you can get a good amount of that fat off. Ok, I will make one comment on the gear, I would drop the Anavar all together and add several units of GH. This will definitely help decrease BF with the right diet!

How long do you plan on running var? If you already have it I would save it for the last 6 weeks of cycle not starting out with it. Everything looks good except why run Primo and mast together? Personally I would dose down the primo to say 600mg and keep everything else the same except the var. I think bio saiid gh you should run that as well. But yeah focus on diet personally I think the primo is a bit high as much as I love it. If it were me I would drop the mast keep take primo to 600 test and tren look good. Save the var for when you’ll get the most out of it.

I would say drop tren drop mast. Gram of primo and 500 mg var will lean you out in no time. Instead of those 600 mg of gear I would add at least one day burner, clen or yohimbine or even good old eca, you can even mix clen with yohimbine but don't mix yohimbine with eca 😁

If you run anavar, get citrus bergmont and krill oil high doses to fix your trashed lipids.

I can bring a HDL of NINE back to 40 in about 4-5 weeks

Everyone is giving you good advice, bro. Yea, the masteron and a couple others you got in there probably aren't gonna do much for you (in terms of cosmetic benefit) although you might get some strength and water control. But it's a blend so Meh...

You're a big ass dude with a lot of muscle, hell you'd probably be happy with just test, primo and gh while concentrating on diet. Your metabolism is high from all that muscle you've got on you, you don't need a bunch of help

Kinda sorta unrelated since this is a cycle thread, but you're 6'5 325... How much do you fuckin eat every day?

That’s a lot of oil.
I tapped out with Primo. Mine was 100mg/ml. How are you doing with shot rotation?

Cardio is gonna be huge for you just saying. Diet ya, but cardio is what will get you shredded. I saw your pic I feel like we may have similar body types. I don’t think you and I have the luxury to just eat clean and be shredded. I don’t anyways. I have to do cardio to get abs I have to

I think that's a pretty good cycle. Might be a bit much for some 180lber (but of course there is ones that will tell you it's too much, but themselves do more lol).

The blend as long as it's real, it's fine. The primo is fine. The anavar, I would hold off until you are leaner. I don't think you will notice cosmetic effects at higher body fat, so no need for the extra stress on the body, as the oils will be enough to hold on to muscle an recomp.

Diet will be the most important. Just get into a deficit and grind away. Once you are sub 10%, then throw the anavar in (if you still want to).

And unlike some other posters, no the gear will not lean you out. No gear magically leans people out. Your diet will lean you out. The gear will just help maintain your muscle, and give you a nice hard look.

If gear was what leaned people out, everyone would be shredded on the board, and @danieltx wouldn't be dieting on less than 1500 calories

I can’t drop the mast, the TestP, MastP, and TrenA is a blend.... I threw in the primo Bc I had extra on hand at the time I thought of this stack, ended up getting more because it seemed like a good stack... maybe it’s overkill, but this belly has to go. diet will be key for sure.
That’s why I hate blends personally you can never adjust your dosages or
drop something . But in that case yeah I would dose down primo and save the var to when you’re leaner. best of luck bro!

I personally would run the test/mast/tren stack alone with as much HGH as you can afford , then do a full on 16 week contest prep and see how lean you can get. With near a gram of gear and say 6iu hgh you won't lose as lean mass unless you do something super stupid with calories.
it does not take nearly that much gear to diet down and preserve muscle. After the cycle have labs run and see where you ar health wise and if it's all good blast a big cycle to add some muscle

Run lower doses while cutting

Take curcumin, ubiquinol, and vitamin K2 for your cardiovascular health

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear