over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bringing back supps from a show...

RONJON

Kilo Klub Member
I am planning on going to the Olympia and i wanted to know how i could get all those free supps back home to Texas...Can you even bring that kinda stuff on a plane??? The last show in Texas I brought back tons and tons of stuff and ill be planning on doing the same at the O. Just need some help on how to get it home???:confused:

RONJON

No problem

I went to the GNC conv in vegas this year and brought back tons of stuff.. I put some under neath the plane and carried on the rest. I took an empty carry on their just for that purpose... However security will pull you aside and check it.. They said that the packets of protien powder showed up as liquid on the screen. Go figure... The funny thing was I told them to sample 1 if they wanted and they said no " it was too healthy for them ", but if I had a Reese's they would take it!!! :D

ANybody else have any ideas???...so I AM good to bring em on the plane then???:confused:

ups or fedex don have to answer any stupid questions at the airport...

Well.... what do u have? Care to mention names?

We can look it up

Bro, I fly all the time and have never had trouble taking anything on flights. I would however suggest placing the samples in your checked bags and not carrying them on. Some of these TSA geeks get the idea that they're DEA agents or someting. I have always placed vitamins and supplements in my checked bags and never had any issues.

Bro, I fly all the time and have never had trouble taking anything on flights. I would however suggest placing the samples in your checked bags and not carrying them on. Some of these TSA geeks get the idea that they're DEA agents or someting. I have always placed vitamins and supplements in my checked bags and never had any issues.

Okay thats prolly what im gunna do then...thanks bro

I went to the GNC conv in vegas this year and brought back tons of stuff.. I put some under neath the plane and carried on the rest. I took an empty carry on their just for that purpose... However security will pull you aside and check it.. They said that the packets of protien powder showed up as liquid on the screen. Go figure... The funny thing was I told them to sample 1 if they wanted and they said no " it was too healthy for them ", but if I had a Reese's they would take it!!! :D

You inconsiderate ass, next time swing by the vending machines and pick up some goodies for those hard working security folks! ;)

when i went i came abck with about 50lbs of supps. mainly free samples...but i just threw more shirts in my carry on, and putt all the sups in my checked bag. no problems at all.

Bro all that stuff is legal, even the new ph's that havent been banned. Airlines are strict but remember, you still have your rights, dont let them pull any shit. Just dont bring any liquids on board. In fact, if they inspect your luggage, they have to leave a note letting you know they didnt. The did this to me without a note and I now I have 4 free roundtrip tickets due to my threats to sue.

Bro all that stuff is legal, even the new ph's that havent been banned. Airlines are strict but remember, you still have your rights, dont let them pull any shit. Just dont bring any liquids on board. In fact, if they inspect your luggage, they have to leave a note letting you know they didnt. The did this to me without a note and I now I have 4 free roundtrip tickets due to my threats to sue.

every now and then you have to grab them by the short and curlies to remind them who is boss

well when lkg and i went to vegas a few months ago we just packed the lba cause it was liquid over 3oz and in my carry on had, multi, packets of mrp, whey packets, and a few other things. when we were there in vegas we found a real good deal on bsn dessert pro. we bought 2 and just packed em in the suitcase and flew home. if they wanna see what it is when xraying the will open the suitcase and look at it. you should have no problem. if you want to be safe tell them when you are checking it whats in there.

god bless
lucian

thanks guys i really appreciate it...im pretty confident i will get to bring back all those supps no problem now

why dont you just mail it?

why dont you just mail it?

why waste $$$ on shipping with no need to? and add any risk to it getting damaged.

i have taken 10-20lb at a time in a bag in my suitcase more then 1 time and was fine.

but i did also peel and stick the label off tub onto bag just in case.

I am planning on going to the Olympia and i wanted to know how i could get all those free supps back home to Texas...Can you even bring that kinda stuff on a plane??? The last show in Texas I brought back tons and tons of stuff and ill be planning on doing the same at the O. Just need some help on how to get it home???:confused:

RONJON

You could mail them home.

i don't see why u shouldn't be able to bring home as much as you can. I would be careful with liquids under the plane, in case the changes in pressure pop the seals. We are driving over, so i hope to bring back quite a bit.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131