over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bringing better condition/definition to a body part

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Looking at the pics from nationals yesterday and how different competitors look got me to wondering if there is anything specific a person could do to bring a body parts definition out more.??
Say legs , I saw guys with very lean well defined upper body but the legs were just not on the same level , then there are guys who's legs look crazy , very lean and defined but their upper body seems a couple weeks behind.
I know with females their legs and ass generally come in very last and some of that has to do with estrogen but with guys is it the same.??
Could a guy who's legs don't come in as lean or defined do more leg training to help bring them in or is it just a matter of each individual holding the last bit of fat differently and they need to get leaner.??

Looking at the pics from nationals yesterday and how different competitors look got me to wondering if there is anything specific a person could do to bring a body parts definition out more.??
Say legs , I saw guys with very lean well defined upper body but the legs were just not on the same level , then there are guys who's legs look crazy , very lean and defined but their upper body seems a couple weeks behind.
I know with females their legs and ass generally come in very last and some of that has to do with estrogen but with guys is it the same.??
Could a guy who's legs don't come in as lean or defined do more leg training to help bring them in or is it just a matter of each individual holding the last bit of fat differently and they need to get leaner.??
I believe it's mostly genetic... But it may have something to do with rep range. I noticed with myself when I lift with heavier weights I get more density which brings out more pop. My tris in the past (when I believed you're supposed to lift arms with higher reps), didn't have much pop at all. I now lift in the five rep range. And they've responded much better. In the past my legs where freaker than they are looking now. I was able to lift with heavier weights back then I'm getting there but injuries are slowing me down a little bit.

You must get ALL the fat off! People hold fat in different places, they have stubborn fat that is difficult to get off and then they have lean body parts also where they tend to not hold fat. In order to get all the stubborn fat off you have to diet longer which may make the rest of your physique look peeled early but you must continue to diet and burn fat until you get the stubborn fat off.

Me for example I have very stubborn fat on my upper ass and I stay lean in my shoulders and traps. In full fat boy offseason I have striated traps. Now if I was to diet extremely hard and long to get my upper ass peeled my shoulders and traps are going to look so insane that its just plain silly looking. You are as only lean as your fattest body part. Keep dieting until your fat body parts are show ready no matter how peeled looking the rest of your body is!!

In a cutoff shirt at the gym; lot of guys I know there always mention me staying "shredded" year round

It's a good thing they can't see my love handles :)

As others said, mostly genetic; with most guys, it's the very lowest part of their back, or top of your ass as b-boy said lol

However, since you are apparently holding more water in your legs, I wonder if it has anything to do with estrogen? Are you sensitive to estrogenic sides?

You must get ALL the fat off! People hold fat in different places, they have stubborn fat that is difficult to get off and then they have lean body parts also where they tend to not hold fat. In order to get all the stubborn fat off you have to diet longer which may make the rest of your physique look peeled early but you must continue to diet and burn fat until you get the stubborn fat off.

Me for example I have very stubborn fat on my upper ass and I stay lean in my shoulders and traps. In full fat boy offseason I have striated traps. Now if I was to diet extremely hard and long to get my upper ass peeled my shoulders and traps are going to look so insane that its just plain silly looking. You are as only lean as your fattest body part. Keep dieting until your fat body parts are show ready no matter how peeled looking the rest of your body is!!

Bingo!

You also have to have the MUSCLE to get the right look. This is the first year my glutes were full blown in. I was always peeled before, i just didnt have the muscle tissue back there to show it.

Just like any diet, this is 100% individualistic.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131