over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bringing gear on a plane into Mexico for vacation

A bag of brown powder this day in age is definitely going to get tested because of the heroine problem... is it worth the risk ? I don't know I'm trying to figure out the risk to see if it is worth it lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Professional Muscle mobile app

While I wouldn't recommend doing it, I just recently went to Mexico and was randomly selected for a search entering Mexico. They opened my suitcase and sifted through my clothes for 2 seconds and I went along with my day. I have no doubts that I could've brought anything there.

Coming back to the US, they didn't even check. Just asked me what I brought back and I that was it.

Chances are, you'll be fine, but still not worth the risk in my opinion...

While I wouldn't recommend doing it, I just recently went to Mexico and was randomly selected for a search entering Mexico. They opened my suitcase and sifted through my clothes for 2 seconds and I went along with my day. I have no doubts that I could've brought anything there.

Coming back to the US, they didn't even check. Just asked me what I brought back and I that was it.

Thank you for the personal experience... good info

How long are you going on vacation bro,you said you can do your inj before and when get back...

OMNI-LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE ©[email protected]®THE REAPER

No kidding - man I don't think some cats realize that 7-10 days without a shot will mean NOTHING... unless you are mid-contest prep (which I can't imagine why anyone would schedule this) then relax and have fun. The stress and anxiety of dealing with it is 10 times worse than any benefit. I don't mean just the mental aspect - stress is a muscle killing emotion. Unfortunately I know this all too well :(

It's asking for trouble.
Would sure not advise. Such a tiny reward for a huge risk.

Last I knew you can buy halotestin (stenox) cheap and legally in Mexico

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Totally agree, VERY RISKY....customs their is not a push over....you can buy gear at any pharmacy, I have been to several when I lived in San Diego

Only 4 nights bros... might extend to 5.. I will probably leave everything at home but 30 anavar pills in an Advil bottle shouldn't be the end of the world

For 30 pills I wouldn't even worry about taking it, I doubt your going to notice that big of difference without the var for 4 days

Last edited:
Before the forum trolls come out in full force here... I'm not 100% doing it, I know it's risky, but I want to hear people's experiences

Has anyone taken juice with them to Mexico to not skip a beat while on cycle ? Did you get searched ? Etc.

I know I will have to go through customs, I am considering ONLY bringing anavar tabs, putting them in an over the counter medicine bottle like Advil or aspirin. I will inject the day I leave for Mexico and the day I get back so no needles on the plane. I am only taking carry on, I won't be checking a bag, so have to go through TSA and Mexico customs, but isn't juice legal in Mexico anyway ? The issue is of course countries don't like people bringing stuff in... and TSA sucks.

How risky is this on a 1-10 scale in your guys opinion ?

And to all the people who are going to call me an idiot here obvioiusly you probably are a pathetic little girl and have never juiced and had to travel mid cycle

Where are you going?

I have lived well over a decade in Mexico. In differente parts of the country. I know the good, the bad and the ugly of it.

My direct and short answer (from my experience) is this: Your "risk" is realistically very low (2/10) of getting into legal problems from bringing some anavar tabs into Mexico. Having said that, if you are nervous about it you should probably not do it. Being stressout out, especially on a vacation, for 20-30 anavar tabs is not worth it in my opinion.

Here are a couple of things to keep in mind regarding mexico:

-Tourism in Mexico is the second biggest source of income for the country. With the economy going not so well (pesos is down in value, several companies have been negatively affected by the new US president's trade policies, etc), the country is starved for tourism. They wont mess with you unless you do something very very stupid.

-The authorities (army, customs, navy, policy, etc) are on the lookout for hard drugs and guns. With all the narco wars going down in Mexico right now, they have their hands full. They dont care (dont give a shit) about anabolic steroids (steroids are legal in Mexico). Unless you bring 100 vials into the country with you that is.

-No matter where you go, there will probably be a couple of army guys with machine guns at the airport. Plus some federal police officers with machine guns as well and a sniffing dog.

-Depending on where you go, you might very well see army vehicules running around full of army/navy guys with big guns. In several mexicain cities (including resorts), the armys sets up road blocks.

-People in Mexico dont freak out seeing needles. The use of syringes is quite common actually.Most antibiotics prescribed in mexico is delivered via injections. Needles are sold in Walmarts and in any supermarkets above the counter.

-I have purchased oxandrolone (anavar) in a mexican phamacy. Some carry it. Not all of them. But your chances of finding it are better in a resort town. The lab is "Atlantis" and the dosage is 2.5mg per tab. If its not available, you could subsitute for halostein (sold as stenox in mexico) or maybe clenbuterol (cheap in mexico - sold as spiropent).

-Some pharmacies in resort towns of mexico do a lot of business selling anabolic steroids (legally). Some of them will even carry "underground lab" products such as tren, masteron, winstrol (yes, just like in the US). Stay away from them. Its all diluted garbage.

Where are you going?

I have lived well over a decade in Mexico. In differente parts of the country. I know the good, the bad and the ugly of it.

My direct and short answer (from my experience) is this: Your "risk" is realistically very low (2/10) of getting into legal problems from bringing some anavar tabs into Mexico. Having said that, if you are nervous about it you should probably not do it. Being stressout out, especially on a vacation, for 20-30 anavar tabs is not worth it in my opinion.

Here are a couple of things to keep in mind regarding mexico:

-Tourism in Mexico is the second biggest source of income for the country. With the economy going not so well (pesos is down in value, several companies have been negatively affected by the new US president's trade policies, etc), the country is starved for tourism. They wont mess with you unless you do something very very stupid.

-The authorities (army, customs, navy, policy, etc) are on the lookout for hard drugs and guns. With all the narco wars going down in Mexico right now, they have their hands full. They dont care (dont give a shit) about anabolic steroids (steroids are legal in Mexico). Unless you bring 100 vials into the country with you that is.

-No matter where you go, there will probably be a couple of army guys with machine guns at the airport. Plus some federal police officers with machine guns as well and a sniffing dog.

-Depending on where you go, you might very well see army vehicules running around full of army/navy guys with big guns. In several mexicain cities (including resorts), the armys sets up road blocks.

-People in Mexico dont freak out seeing needles. The use of syringes is quite common actually.Most antibiotics prescribed in mexico is delivered via injections. Needles are sold in Walmarts and in any supermarkets above the counter.

-I have purchased oxandrolone (anavar) in a mexican phamacy. Some carry it. Not all of them. But your chances of finding it are better in a resort town. The lab is "Atlantis" and the dosage is 2.5mg per tab. If its not available, you could subsitute for halostein (sold as stenox in mexico) or maybe clenbuterol (cheap in mexico - sold as spiropent).

-Some pharmacies in resort towns of mexico do a lot of business selling anabolic steroids (legally). Some of them will even carry "underground lab" products such as tren, masteron, winstrol (yes, just like in the US). Stay away from them. Its all diluted garbage.
Thank you for all this helpful info. Going to Cancun staying at a resort there

i went to mexico last year for a week.

While there I walked into the nearest pharmacy and bought 3 rediject sustanon, anavar and proviron, the pharmacy had just about every steroid you can think of and gh. There is a pharmacy on every corner in the tourist areas.

no reason to take a risk with a controlled substance going through security in the USA (or any other) airport that you are flying out of when you can buy everything on destination.

Do not ship drugs in/out of the country, you are adding a ton of charges on top of possessing a controlled substance if someone wants to pick on you.

No kidding - man I don't think some cats realize that 7-10 days without a shot will mean NOTHING... unless you are mid-contest prep (which I can't imagine why anyone would schedule this) then relax and have fun. The stress and anxiety of dealing with it is 10 times worse than any benefit. I don't mean just the mental aspect - stress is a muscle killing emotion. Unfortunately I know this all too well :(

BINGO!!!! Unless your making money for being a BB and its your job, WHY? Enjoy your vacation, take some time off from the gym and I bet you come back feeling refreshed, energized and maybe even stronger. Every time I go on a vacation, I might work out light a few days but I usually come back feeling even better. Like said before, 7-10 days of not pinning is not going to do a thing.

Plus, Cancun...no way you will be eating good and not drinking so why not just go and have fun. Leave it home and hit it hard when you get back...Enjoy your vacation either way

Last edited:

I was randomly searched coming home from a London airport a month ago and they were searching my bags while making small talk and joking around with me and didn't even find my slin pins and RX test vial. I was prepared to show my RX if they did but it never even came up. Then the guy felt my arm and asked if I was a bodybuilder and was all nice to me about it lol.

not advocating its worth the risk, but crushing up the var tabs and dissolving in an amino acid syrup product (in its original container) then resealing the safety tab on the top of the bottle with a little adhesive, then closing the bottle. It would be safe to travel like that, even if they open the top they will see the safety tab on, and even if they open that and test it, no rec drugs are inside so it would be all good.

but for one week, just give your liver a break, surely you will be drinking in mexico on vacation too?? :rolleyes:

I take pills with me all the time on flights, ranging from everything from rec pills to AAS and they have never said anything. BUT that is all within the country so if you are going out of the country I am sure you COULD get away with it easily, it's simply not worth the risk.

Especially considering the destination you are going to sells AAS. You could easily purchase a few days worth and save yourself the worry of getting in trouble.

But if you are going to do it then I would just put them in either a pill organizer or a supplement bottle like zinc or magnesium.

Or if you are really worried about it then you could take a supplement that has capsules, empty the contents, and depending on if the AAS is in capsule or tablet form put the crush/transfer the contents into the supplement capsules.

I was randomly searched coming home from a London airport a month ago and they were searching my bags while making small talk and joking around with me and didn't even find my slin pins and RX test vial. I was prepared to show my RX if they did but it never even came up. Then the guy felt my arm and asked if I was a bodybuilder and was all nice to me about it lol.

I think you may have had an admirer..

Last edited:
Anyone worried about bringing pills on a plane is completely paranoid. I've done it maybe 100 times if I had to guess.

Yeah.. when I was very young and dumb I smuggled green to a Caribbean island and there were even drug dogs at the fucking airport. It was only a small amount and it was inside a shoe in my bag, but still, not very wise..

Just got back from Cancun in Mid April, I took my TRT vial and needles, was asked going in if I had anything to declare and I said prescription drugs, he didn't blink and eye and let me go. Coming back into the US was even easier, put on the form I had prescription drugs and wasn't even asked verbally.

Saying that, I won't have risked taking something I wasn't prescribed. Just pin extra before you leave.

Not to hijack the thread, but similar question, I'm traveling within the US. I'll be on vacation for 3 weeks. I'll be in the middle of a blast and was thinking of loading up an empty TRT vial with my blast stack of tren, Mas, test. What are the chances they would ever test the vial if someone had a legit TRT prescription?

Just got back from Cancun in Mid April, I took my TRT vial and needles, was asked going in if I had anything to declare and I said prescription drugs, he didn't blink and eye and let me go. Coming back into the US was even easier, put on the form I had prescription drugs and wasn't even asked verbally.

Saying that, I won't have risked taking something I wasn't prescribed. Just pin extra before you leave.

Not to hijack the thread, but similar question, I'm traveling within the US. I'll be on vacation for 3 weeks. I'll be in the middle of a blast and was thinking of loading up an empty TRT vial with my blast stack of tren, Mas, test. What are the chances they would ever test the vial if someone had a legit TRT prescription?

I don't know about the original poster or his reason for taking gear on a vacation, but from 2007 -2012 my wife and I went on a 8 day cruise to the cozumel belize isle of rotan St Thomas St Maarten etc.
Each time I saw some pretty jacked fellas like myself, some were pro size, it was common place for bodybuilders and powerlifters to go on cruises because you could eat 100,000 cals a day from lean meats complex carbs veggies etc. I never had the stones to do it, but used to see them in the pharmacies while my wife shopped for jewelry. So I am assuming guys carry the stuff not to interrupt the growth cycle.
Gyms on most cruise ships are more than enough to get a hardcore workout then re-feed.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member