over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

British Dragon ANDROPEN Testosterone Blend

WayBigger

Verified Customer
Verified Customer
What is the opinion or experince of British Dragon ADROPEN Test Blend ?

Dosed properly, quality good ?

Thinking of switching up my QV dvds

THANKS For The Input :)

When I used to use aas, I really liked Andropen.

Haha, Cool Bro.. Thanks for sharing

worked great when i used it but i did a cc every mon wed fri it was amazing

There are a tons of counterfits. But not all of them are bad. The BD Adropen that is available local to me is counterfit for sure, but its quality shit. Smooth, No pain, Dosed right.

andropen is the bomb

There are a tons of counterfits. But not all of them are bad. The BD Adropen that is available local to me is counterfit for sure, but its quality shit. Smooth, No pain, Dosed right.

Really ?..... From our sponser on here Bro, I*Gear.. Not locally ?

Better step in now and give some insight for the crowd as we have been reacting to the FAKE or COUNTERFEIT statements for years. You are phucked if you do and phucked if you dont. Ip decided many years ago to just let the boards be boards and continue to do what he has always done. and there is absolutely none that have done it as long and as big as he has.

If you go back many years ago like before BD europe went away IP China was putting out that BD andropen and what we put out today is exactly the same BD Andropen we have been putting out for over 6 years. It remains as popular as ever and we have recieved absolutely no complaints on any of the BD products we sell this year other then one guy that claimed the QV Test E was underdosed and when he recieved the BD replacement he complained it was underdosed. We surmised the problem was his and not the products.

There are only 4 people that we know of that know the truth about the arrangements everyone speculates about: The two guys in Europe that went away for a while, the guy in the eastern block who is still around and had the actual license to manufacture BD product originally and IP.

The QV and DK oils are sometimes labeled as fakes and counterfeits as well despite the fact they are the same oils we have been selling for at least 6 years now and they remain as popular as always. Ip has always said he has the asian license to make the product. There is no one else manufactuering it as far as we can tell.

But if you want Mexican test, well maybe there is some available, but last we heard the US goverment pretty well ended that game. If you want to buy from Europe well we know thats available today and we know what we would do.

Never forget what someone much more wiser then us once said: testosterone is testosterone is testosterone!

If you really believe our products will not get you as big, and strong, as anyone elses well we do not want your business anyhow. But we have thousands of satisfied customers out there and a handful of customers with mostly their own issues.

There is no way of answering this without knowing what transpired between the originals and IP many years ago. If anything.

But they are the only ones who really know and so we and certainly everyone else can only really speculate.

The products have proven themselves over years and years.

There will always be know it alls, who do not know.

And the haters!

We have a program with few negatives and we would just as soon keep it that way.

IPGEAR

I used it a few years ago and had good results. I like the 275 versus some of the new blends out there that are 400-500. Yes, I know they are different products but for a blend the andropen was just right at 275...mainly cause it didn't hurt:)

Ordered some Phentermine tabs from a source that I don't see on here any longer.
Tabs turned out to be crap,
so he was good enough to give me 3 vials of his BD andropen as a replacement...It was very good stuff IMO.:)

I used it a few years ago and had good results. I like the 275 versus some of the new blends out there that are 400-500. Yes, I know they are different products but for a blend the andropen was just right at 275...mainly cause it didn't hurt:)

Thats my experiece as well, the higher dosed product like T400 does not give me the sense of well being that Andropen and SUS 250 feels a little less less favorable even at higher doses. So I have concluded like with so many products, it really boils down to the individuals physiology and obviouly in my case the make up of the blend. Shooting prop and test individually does not seem to get me there as on my own I can no get the blend correct.

Raskan

Better step in now and give some insight for the crowd as we have been reacting to the FAKE or COUNTERFEIT statements for years. You are phucked if you do and phucked if you dont. Ip decided many years ago to just let the boards be boards and continue to do what he has always done. and there is absolutely none that have done it as long and as big as he has.

If you go back many years ago like before BD europe went away IP China was putting out that BD andropen and what we put out today is exactly the same BD Andropen we have been putting out for over 6 years. It remains as popular as ever and we have recieved absolutely no complaints on any of the BD products we sell this year other then one guy that claimed the QV Test E was underdosed and when he recieved the BD replacement he complained it was underdosed. We surmised the problem was his and not the products.

There are only 4 people that we know of that know the truth about the arrangements everyone speculates about: The two guys in Europe that went away for a while, the guy in the eastern block who is still around and had the actual license to manufacture BD product originally and IP.

The QV and DK oils are sometimes labeled as fakes and counterfeits as well despite the fact they are the same oils we have been selling for at least 6 years now and they remain as popular as always. Ip has always said he has the asian license to make the product. There is no one else manufactuering it as far as we can tell.

But if you want Mexican test, well maybe there is some available, but last we heard the US goverment pretty well ended that game. If you want to buy from Europe well we know thats available today and we know what we would do.

Never forget what someone much more wiser then us once said: testosterone is testosterone is testosterone!

If you really believe our products will not get you as big, and strong, as anyone elses well we do not want your business anyhow. But we have thousands of satisfied customers out there and a handful of customers with mostly their own issues.

There is no way of answering this without knowing what transpired between the originals and IP many years ago. If anything.

But they are the only ones who really know and so we and certainly everyone else can only really speculate.

The products have proven themselves over years and years.

There will always be know it alls, who do not know.

And the haters!

We have a program with few negatives and we would just as soon keep it that way.

IPGEAR

VERY WELL SAID !! I have never watched a "fake" IP DVD in my life ! A+ Always:D

Update: 12/22/11

I have went through 1 25ml vial of Andropen.. I have to say, this is easily some of the BEST testosterone I have used in my 10 years of experience !!!

I believe it has to do with the various testosterone esters ( like sustanon) in Andropen.. I am seeing some of the best muscle gains of my life..

I always used very high doses of one single ester, enanthate,cypionate, and even decanate..

Personally the different esters combined are noticeably Better for me

used 50mg of anavar at the start of this cycle , which was also amazing.. nice solid weight gain, without* water gain or estrogen, strength increase very nicely !

I have to rate the British Dragon line coming from our Beloved friend IP, as 10/10

currently British dragon enanthate: 500mg sunday
British dragon Andropen : 1ml monday , wenesday , friday..

Test ONLY ..

Id rather use Andropen then anything. I love it. Only time I didnt use it is when I wanted to bulk then I would switch to DK500 but i love the way the Andropen worked. It gave me good lean and hard gains, not alot of bloat.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear